A night at Yoshu village bathhouse (Kouta & StoopidKits

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re:

Postby StoopidKitsune » Tue Sep 11, 2007 9:23 pm

Kit moaned as she was propelled into Kouta's body and she purred. As she entered Kouta's warm stomach, her tail slowly wagged as she purred. Her ears twitched as she hears Kouta speak.

She gasped as she let out a low hiss and she answered, " I'm fine, its quite comfy in here. Even though I want my ball...."

Kit mewled as she nuzzled into Kouta's warm stomach walls and quickly fell asleep.
StoopidKitsune
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Kouta » Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:25 am

Kouta shiverde feeling the brush of Kits tail on the inner walls of his stomach as she wagged her tail.

"Good" Kouta said then was surprised when Kit fell asleep so quickly, but at the same time happy because what was next could be painful to those that struggled. then as if Kouta flipped a switch Kouta's stomach quickly became very moist as it began to fill up with warm wet, thick yet sticky juices. The juices quickly whent to work and began to digest Kit's body, it numming completely what it touched. With in a few more seconds Kit was submerged up to her nose in the digesting juices. The digesting juices where painless and would numm what it touched as long as the meel would not move.

Outside of Kouta's stomack, Kouta tryed his best not to murr so that he would not wake up the sleeping kitty inside him. he just sat there smileing in a pleaseing way.
If you see me online you can expect a reply, I leave the current RP I am in open on my browser and refresh it as often as I can remember to.

More Charr Info here: http://rp.aryion.com/profile/Crystal_Diclonius
Kouta
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby StoopidKitsune » Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:34 pm

Kit purred quite loudly as she felt the gastric juices of Kouta's belly pooling around her and she was content with that. She contuned to purr until her she felt her body go numb...
StoopidKitsune
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Kouta » Thu Sep 13, 2007 11:51 am

"See you in a bit" Kouta said just before the gastric juices completely submerged Kit's body consuming her.

After a moment of relaxing and the size of his belly shrinking back to normal size. Kouta stood up and walked twards the female's dressing room and found the toren clothes once he got in far enough. 'Oh, alright' Kouta thought looking at the toren clothes. Kouta then proceeded to the lobby and headed to the font entrance of the bath house. Stepping out side of the bath house Kouta thought for a moment 'I wonder where the employee whent off to', but only for a moment then he headed twards his house wich was only a few minute walk away.

Getting to his house Kouta opened the front door to his house, wich had furniture two of everything one set one size a normal size and a second set made for a being much larger then a normal being. Kouta headed straight for his bath room with a bathtube that looked way too big for him and looked very much a like the male side of the bath house, he walked around the bath getting to the controls to turn on the water as soon as the bath was filled Kouta walked in untell his feet where submerged in water, he then leaned down and put the tip of his index finger into the water, with a blast of black light a shadow appeared under the waters serfis in the shape of a small 4 foot 2 nude neko, the shadow quickly became colored and long dark brunette hair could be seen. Kouta then took a step back and sat down on a rock waiting for Kit to wake up with every second of what happen to her running thru her head. Kouta waiting looked down at himself and realized that he had forgotten his clothes, "Shoot I forgot my clothes" he said then stood up and began to walk twards the bath room door to head to his bed room for a new pair of clothes.
If you see me online you can expect a reply, I leave the current RP I am in open on my browser and refresh it as often as I can remember to.

Kouta
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby StoopidKitsune » Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:35 pm

" My ball...?" Kit muttered as she slowly awoke. She moaned as she glanced around as she blinked multiple times.

" Nande.. nande kore?" she hissed lightly as she found herself naked inside a delightfully warm bath. She purred loudly not knowing Kouta was in the next room...
StoopidKitsune
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Kouta » Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:42 am

Kouta standing in front of his normal size dresser herd the loud purr and smiled knowing that Kit had awoke. puting a new pair of clothing on he thought 'Well I don't have anything that will fit her but one of my smaller T-shirts should work ok'.

Kouta pulled out a plane grey T-shirt that looked like it had never been used for good reason because it has never been used before, Kouta rarely put on shirts and had very little in his dresser. Kouta then walked over to a stack of folded towels on the other side of the larger dresser and grabed two and began to walk twards the bathroom.

Kouta
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby StoopidKitsune » Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:01 pm

Kit, not remembering what Kouta had done, she hissed " I'm gonna neuter the asshole who did this with a spork when I find them!!"

Kit let out an agitated and drawled out mewl as she glared hotly at the standing bath water.
StoopidKitsune
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Kouta » Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:50 am

Kouta hearing every word, the word neuter makeing his ear twich for a second. Kouta then smiled as he thought of something fun to do he placed the towels and the grey T-shirt about a foot away from the bathroom door and walked back into his bed room.

Getting back in to his room Kouta quickly took off his pants throwing them off to the side then stood there as each part of his body grew in size, he quickly became 7, 8, 9 then finally 10 feet tall "Mmm yes 10 will do fine", Kouta said to himself as he turn twards the bed room door still nude and walked out of it heading to the bath room, with every step he took the houses floor shook a little.

Kouta
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby StoopidKitsune » Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:48 pm

Kit mewled lowly as she felt the house shake a little and she hissed again, " WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT SHAKING THIS GOD DAMN HOUSE!!!"

Kit was beyond pissed off now, not only was she strak naked, she was scared and she had lost her favorite shirt..
StoopidKitsune
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Kouta » Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:33 pm

Walking in just a foot into the bathroom Kouta smiled looking over to the nude little neko, standing in an some what size intimidating way and said, "Well Hello again... I'm guessing you don't remember our fun moment, that happen in a place looking pretty close to what we are in now".

'Hm... she should remember every second, well its ok i'm sure it will come back to her in good time' Kouta thought to himself waiting for Kit's response.

(Sorry for the last few late timeing posts thing have gotten busy over here again and the computer i'm useing is acting like it wants to die. )

Kouta
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby StoopidKitsune » Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:24 pm

Kit, for the moment, wouldn't have given a rats ass how tall Kouta might've been. Hell, he could've been as tall as the Statue of Liberty for all she cared. Kit hissed as she slung herself around and glared at Kotua as she pointed rudely.

" YOU! Gimme back before I cry!" Kit said pathetically as she whimpered as her tail drooped in defeat. She sniffled and then she recongnized that scent, " K-Kouta-san?"

She sniffed the air once more, and got the same scent that was on her body. She sighed as she calmed down, but still glared at Kouta yet said nothing...
StoopidKitsune
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Kouta » Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:35 am

Tilting his head to one side Kouta asked, "Give back? Give back what?".

Returning back to normal size Kouta walked twards Kit and sat down on one of the stepping stones to get into the huge bath tub just a few feet away from Kit.

Kouta
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby StoopidKitsune » Wed Sep 19, 2007 5:13 pm

Well duh! My damn clothes! I'm assuming you stole my shirt! That was favorite one!!" Kit whimpered as she scooted further away from Kouta.
StoopidKitsune
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Kouta » Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:25 pm

A quick flash back hit Kouta, remembering the toren clothing on the floor back at the bath house. "Oh, you say your favorite? well you really don't remember anything do you? Well I remember seeing some toren clothing as I left the place with a belly filled with a delicious kitty".

Kouta
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby StoopidKitsune » Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:11 pm

" T-Torn..?" Kit sputtered as she stumbled back deeper into the water as her ears twitched and she saied, " Why the hell were you on the girls side anyways!?"
StoopidKitsune
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Kouta » Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:13 am

Kouta simpley smiles and says, "I was hungry... and then some", letting out a small snicker he added "Also I remember... I was not the only one that enjoyed it".

Kouta
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby StoopidKitsune » Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:41 pm

Kit's face flared up in embarassment as she defiantly said, " I DID NOT enjoy that!"
StoopidKitsune
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Kouta » Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:32 pm

Kouta let out a small chuckle, seeing every shade of red of her embarrassment on her face.

Kouta then walked out of the bath room for less then a minute comeing back with the grey T-shirt and one of the towles, holding the T-shirt up he said "Well heres a T-shirt that i'm sure will cover every bit of you". looking kind of disappointed he added "I would hate to lose such a yummy kitty, but if you didn't enjoy it then here you go the front door is unlocked, but if you did then stay and enjoy it once again".

Kouta stood there not smileing just standing there holding the T-shirt and towle with a piercing stare, testing her... waiting for her response.

Kouta
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby StoopidKitsune » Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:51 pm

Kit hissed as she grabbed the large T-shirt and threw it on her small body, and she sighed as it slid off revealing more of her smooth skin..
StoopidKitsune
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Kouta » Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:19 am

Kouta could not help but smile, finding the more or less nude neko very cute in the over sized shirt, "Aww, you look so cute in that. Heh you might need to ti it up in a few places to get it to stay on you". he stared for a moment before adding "So... are you going to go or are you going to stay and play? or I mean enjoy", smileing even more saying those last few words.

Kouta
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay