Melissa and Amanda: Vorish dispute(Private me&Thy-fluffy

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Melissa and Amanda: Vorish dispute(Private me&Thy-fl

Postby kernac » Sat Aug 18, 2007 11:54 am

Amanda giggled evily and lead him upstair, she then pointed at her room.

''Hehehe now you and I are gonna have a little fun together...''
Feel free to visit my gallery, there I store my art and writings as well as commissioned pieces I have gathered over the years:

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Postby thy-fluffy » Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:02 pm

"Sorry, but I'm going to be staying with Melissa. I would love to have some fun with you, but that will cause me to have loyalty issues. Besides, I don't beleive in cheating on someone you love." Tripp said to Amanda, walking into her room and setting Melissa down on her bed.
thy-fluffy
???

Postby kernac » Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:29 am

Melissa was fast asleep befor she even was lifted off her chair.

Amanda: '' I'm sorry, but I'm not letting you a choice here..and don't worry its not what you think..no cheating here, thought it is somewhat worst...for you that is.'' She said with an evil grin standing in the doorframe, watching Tripp and Melissa on her bet.
Feel free to visit my gallery, there I store my art and writings as well as commissioned pieces I have gathered over the years:

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Postby thy-fluffy » Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:53 pm

Surprisingly, Tripp let out a sigh of relief. "Oh, you're just going to eat me. Sorry, but I'm also considering that a form of cheating. Melissa is the only one who's allowed to eat me." He said to her, shrugging.
thy-fluffy
???

Postby kernac » Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:12 pm

Amanda snikered as she heard those word.

''Hehehe its not like her to let her meal off without digesting it, but I'm afraid I won't be so gentle...'' She said as she moved foward, licking her lips.

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Postby thy-fluffy » Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:26 pm

"Who says she didn't digest me?" He asked Amanda as she began to move closer. He knew Melissa told him not to let the bunny-girl get close, but he didn't really have a choice at the moment.
thy-fluffy
???

Postby kernac » Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:37 am

''Huh?......... your just trying to buy some time...come here now little sweety.'' She said as she pounced on him, knocking him to the ground and pressing her big bumpy breast onto his face.

SHe then openned up while to let him get a good look inside her maw. ''Like the view?''

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Postby thy-fluffy » Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:17 am

He let out an oomph as he felt her tackle him to the ground, his face in between her breasts. He saw her open her mouth wide and smirked, saying, "I like the view inside of Melissa better."
thy-fluffy
???

Postby kernac » Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:09 pm

''We'll see about that.....'' She sarcasticly replied as she started to forcefully remove every piece of clothing he had on him, starting by his shirt, then his pants, underpants and finaly his shoes and socks, living him complitely nacked on the floor.

''Now the fun begin....'' She then forced Tripp's feet into her waiting maw, tasting the salty morsel as it enter her mouth.

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Postby thy-fluffy » Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:12 pm

Tripp did not feel comfortable as Amanda undressed him and felt even more uncormfortable as she shoved his feet into her mouth. Desperate to find something to help him pull his feet out of her mouth, he reached for the first thing he could grab: Melissa's left leg.
thy-fluffy
???

Postby kernac » Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:02 pm

Melissa was still sleeping tight, apparently not deranged by the loud sound and her leg being grabed.

The hungry bunny continued to devourer the poor Tripp with great glee, she swallowed and slurped on his legs, soon getting to his knee as his feet entered her hot, tight throat.

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Postby thy-fluffy » Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:18 pm

Tripp tried to use Melissa's leg as leverage to pull himself out of Amandas mouth, but all he suceded in doing was pull her with him. He felt Amanda swallow and felt his feet enter her throat and he wished Melissa was eating him, not Amanda.
thy-fluffy
???

Postby kernac » Sun Aug 26, 2007 12:54 pm

Amanda was now up Tripp's waits, licking and slurping at his genitals, payfully running her soft and moist tongue on his balls.

''Ummm, tashty!'' She mutered as Melissa was being pulled allong with her boyfriend.

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Postby thy-fluffy » Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:13 pm

(Melissa can reform as well, right?) Tripp squirmed as Amanda began to play with his balls as he said, "Stop it! Just, stop it already!" He seemed to forget that he had a death grip on Melissas leg and was pulling her into Amanda with him.
thy-fluffy
???

Postby kernac » Sun Aug 26, 2007 3:58 pm

(Yeah she can)

Amanda snikered evily, slurping some more. She then began to attack his chess, licking on it, covering it with tick saliva.

''Hummm, you tasty little man.''

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Postby thy-fluffy » Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:59 pm

"That's what Melissa says." Tripp said, finally accepting that Amanda was going to eat him. It wasn't like he was going to die, it just felt like he cheated on his girlfriend.
thy-fluffy
???

Postby kernac » Mon Aug 27, 2007 5:21 pm

She was still moving up, licking and slurping on the fresh flesh until her mouth meet his cheek. He was now almost complitely into her, only his arms and head remained outside.

''Ready for the big slide sweety?''

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Postby thy-fluffy » Mon Aug 27, 2007 5:50 pm

"I don't really have a choice so let's get it over with." Tripp said, completely oblivious to the fact that he still held onto Melissa.
thy-fluffy
???

Postby kernac » Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:14 pm

Soon Tripp's vision was blocked by soft pink flesh.

She was now all over him, getting ready to send his head into her gullet, only his arm where remainning outside now.

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Postby thy-fluffy » Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:48 pm

As Tripp had experienced so many times before, he felt that it was harder to breath once she had swallowed his head. It was tight as ever and he felt the rest of him setteling in her stomach as he waited for her to swallow his arms.
thy-fluffy
???

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay