Fox + Mice = ??? (Private for me, Jag and Emeraldblade)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Fox + Mice = ??? (Private for me, Jag and Emeraldblade)

Postby Davmil3111 » Thu Aug 23, 2007 3:53 pm

So, I'll tell the order of the post, post when it's your turn and if someone doesn't post for 3 days, the person next can post.

1. Davmil3111

2. Jag

3. Emeraldblade

-------------------------------------

Leon was watching TV in his house, like everyday. He was watching a chick flick because it looked the better movie on this time on all channels. It was about a giant helping humans instead of killing, crushing or eatting them like they do in all the other movies. The giant was a giant man helping some women from a disaster. He could understand why he helped them, because he was gentle, but he didn't understand why he sacrificed himself for them. Leon immagined what he would do if he was giant, not knowing that someones were going to enter his house.
Davmil3111
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Fox + Mice = ??? (Private for me, Jag and Emeraldblade)

Postby Jag » Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:09 pm

Sean was an anthro mouse, wandering around outside of Leon's house for the time being, sniffing around and looking about at everything around him. His parents had told him to leave a few weeks earlier and he was just going from place to place in search of somewhere to live. Sean stood at about six inches tall, kind of small for an anthro mouse, although his fur color was a rather weird light green color. Heading closer to Leon's house the mouse spotted a hole in the dirt that lead under the house. Scrambling inside, he followed the hole inward and then poked his head out of a small place. Sniffing around slightly, Sean glanced around, shifting his eyes around some.
Last edited by Jag on Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
RAWR! I'm a kitty!
Jag
RAWR! I'm a kitty!

Postby Davmil3111 » Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:33 pm

Leon watched the movie until the end, then he walked toward the kitchen, he was quite hungry but didn't knew there was a small hole on the wall, big enough to let pass a mouse. He opened the refrigerator, there wasn't much things in it, only milk, ice cream and a rotted steak. He took the steak and dumped it in the carbage can. He took a glass of milk. He posed it near the sink, near the hole.
Davmil3111
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Jag » Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:09 am

Having stayed in the hole and not knowing what was going on, the mouse meeped and looked to see Leon wander into the kitchen. The smell of rotted steak wafted into his nostrils, making him wrinkle his nose some. Some mice would be all over that, although Sean enjoyed regular foods. Watching a glass of milk be set near the hole he licked his lips, being rather thirsty. He then crept out and tried his best to scale the glass, wanting to get a quick drink before going back in the hole.
RAWR! I'm a kitty!
Jag
RAWR! I'm a kitty!

Postby Davmil3111 » Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:14 am

Leon got in his bedroom to go search for his watch, it was 2:25 PM. He then stayed in his bedroom, trying to remember what he was going to do, he had forgot about the milk. He walked around all the house and finally remembered, 5 minutes later, that he was thirsty and headed back toward the kitchen. He found himself stupid of forgetting something as easy as that, it wasn't his kind to have mind blanks.
Davmil3111
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Jag » Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:15 pm

Watching Leon move out of the kitchen, Sean decided now was his chance. Getting to the top of the glass he began to reach inside, sticking his paws into the milk at the top of the glass and scooping it up into his mouth. Sean murred happily as he drank the milk, forgetting all about Leon as he wandered back into the kitchen. Murring deeply Sean suddenly yelped slightly, splashing down into the milk and sputtering loudly to himself as he bobbed up and down in it.
RAWR! I'm a kitty!
Jag
RAWR! I'm a kitty!

Postby Davmil3111 » Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:59 am

Leon came back in the kitchen, seeing at the milk that have splashed a bit around the glass but paid no attention as if it was just him who splashed it when he poured it in the glass. He took the glass and started to drink, not knowing that a little unlucky Sean has fall in it.
Davmil3111
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Jag » Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:12 pm

Sean splashed around in the milk, sighing some after a short while as he floated in the milk. He suddenly watched Leon wander on over and pick up the glass of milk. Hoping to see Leon look down at the glass and see him. Although that didn’t happen as he watched Leon start to drink the milk, his form moving right from the glass into the warm maw, making him gasp and shout loudly. “Help!”
RAWR! I'm a kitty!
Jag
RAWR! I'm a kitty!

Postby Davmil3111 » Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:27 pm

Leon just barely heard when Sean shout "Help!", but he didn't really paid attention, he tought it was just his mind tricking him like it does sometimes. He didn't stoped drinking when thinking about this and swallowed the milk, sip after sip until Sean entered his maw.
Davmil3111
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Jag » Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:29 pm

Sean could hear each gulp of the milk echo around him making him mew and wriggle in the glass as he got closer and closer to the mouth. He let out another cry for help as he felt himself get sucked into the mouth, his body flopping on the tongue and making him hug onto it tight.
RAWR! I'm a kitty!
Jag
RAWR! I'm a kitty!

Postby Davmil3111 » Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:37 am

Leon was about to swallow when he felt Sean hang after his tongue and stopped quickly. He opened his mouth and let Sean fall onto his opened palm. "Hum! Who are you? And what were you doing in there?" He asked, curious.
Davmil3111
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Jag » Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:26 pm

Seeing the mouth open up in front of him, Sean let out a sigh as he felt himself slip free of the humid maw and land with a wet plop onto a furry hand. He blushes and stares up at Leon. "I'm...I'm Sean...just decided to stop in to say hello..." He giggled nervously. "Well...I didn't know who lived here and just wanted to see the place..."
RAWR! I'm a kitty!
Jag
RAWR! I'm a kitty!

Postby Davmil3111 » Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:39 am

"Well... You must have been quite thirsty for being in my glass of milk." Leon replied, amused. "Sorry if i almost drank you, i didn't even know you were in there."
Davmil3111
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Jag » Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:24 am

"Yeah...was thristy and all." Sean smiles some and wipes himself off slightly in the paw. "At least you didn't swallow, hehe."
RAWR! I'm a kitty!
Jag
RAWR! I'm a kitty!

Postby Davmil3111 » Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:17 pm

"Yeah, lucky for you. So you probably would like to clean yourself from all that milk and drool?" He asked and walked toward the sink.
Davmil3111
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Jag » Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:04 am

"That would be very nice of you to offer and I would humbly accept of course." He smiled and wiped some drool from his fur as he moved with Leon to the sink.
RAWR! I'm a kitty!
Jag
RAWR! I'm a kitty!

Postby Davmil3111 » Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:07 pm

Leon filled the sink with water and smiled back at Sean "Go on, wash yourself. After this, what would you do? Would you like to stay a bit with me? I'm kinda feel alone here... Hehe. I admit that a fox and a mouse together without anything happening must look pretty weird thought." He said then smiled, fangs exposed.
Davmil3111
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to Private Roleplay