-

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

-

Postby phrooglevore3 » Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:53 pm

---
Last edited by phrooglevore3 on Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
phrooglevore3
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Wide tot’s stuffing/vore competition (Private)

Postby TW » Thu Sep 06, 2007 11:45 pm

"Jenny!"

The crowd applauded as a thin figure emerged from the wings of the stage. her frail, gaunt body looking extremely small in the baggy clothing she wore. Her pants were at least two sizes too big and her shirt looked like a small tent on her figure. Her hair was long and black, tied back in a cute ponytail. She stared shyly out at the crowd with big green eyes and gave a little wave.

"The girls will both now be weighed before the start of the competition. PLus their measurements given."

Jenny walked over to the scale and stepped on it. The big red digital readout was blank for a moment before it flashed 47.

"47 pounds folks! Well it looks like she has a way to go before she can claim the victory. Now for her measurements!"

A female attendant came out and started measuring the thin girl.

"18 inches around her waist, same for her chest, each of her thighs is... that can't be right, check again... It seems she has very little meat on her bones, she only has 10 inch thighs! Guess that will change soon! now for Tina!"
I love bellies! Round, Soft, hard, Prey filled, food filled, Inflated, or Pregnancy, so long as it is big and round. :)

I am a maieusophile are you?

TW
Belly Loving Author

Postby phrooglevore3 » Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:24 pm

---
Last edited by phrooglevore3 on Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
phrooglevore3
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TW » Mon Sep 10, 2007 11:03 pm

Jenny giggled and stared at all the treats that were scattered around her room. Smiling shyly she headed for the cookies and grabbed one. She bit into the soft, gooeyness of the chocolate chips and then gave the cameras around the room a big, chocolate covered smile before downing the rest of the cookie and half a dozen more. Her skinny belly showing the results almost instantly.

The small, almost concave area of her stomach began to swell. One could almost see how each cookie packed her fuller and fuller. Causing her belly to become more and more round. Finally with a yawn, she patted her full belly and wandered over to the bed and turned on the TV. "I'm full for now." She declared before falling into a food induced slumber.
I love bellies! Round, Soft, hard, Prey filled, food filled, Inflated, or Pregnancy, so long as it is big and round. :)

TW
Belly Loving Author

Postby phrooglevore3 » Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:47 pm

---
Last edited by phrooglevore3 on Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
phrooglevore3
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TW » Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:20 pm

Jenny slept for about an hour and when she awoke she grinned happily. Her belly had shrunk down a bit from digesting her cookies. Hopping off the huge bed she moved towards some cakes, giggling like a naughty girl as she did so. Grabbing a fistful of cake she started eating it as if she were starving, her still slightly rounded belly growing larger with each bite. She giggled and would wave to the camera occasionally as she managed to smear cake all over her shirt and face. Her green eyes sparkling with delight as she continued to eat.
Last edited by TW on Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TW
Belly Loving Author

Postby phrooglevore3 » Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:30 pm

---
Last edited by phrooglevore3 on Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
phrooglevore3
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TW » Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:41 pm

(oops. Typed the wrong name. Fixed it now.)

TW
Belly Loving Author

Postby phrooglevore3 » Thu Sep 20, 2007 11:36 pm

---
Last edited by phrooglevore3 on Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
phrooglevore3
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TW » Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:19 am

Jenny burped loudly and patted her doming belly, moving towards the door she grinned and reached for the boy. Her belly groaned from the immense pressure of the food she had just eaten, but she wanted to be stuffed to bursting before she slept again. Grabbing the boy she opened her mouth as wide as she could and put her chocolate covered lips to the top of his head. Slowly she pressed until her jaw popped open and she could slide her lips around his head and shoulders. Slowly, agonizingly she swallowed, her belly pushing out further and further, turning a bright, shiny pink as it was filled far past its capacity. With one last, massive gulp she managed to get the young boys feet down her throat. Moaning in light pain she patted her belly and sat on the floor. Unable to stand due to the massive weight of the boy curled up within her. She burped and tugged at her shirt that now barely covered her chest. Several men stepped into the room, (Attending aids and whatnot) to check on her and move her back to her bed where she got as comfortable as she could before drifting off to sleep once more, her belly sloshing loudly as it digested the treat that Tina had given Jenny.

TW
Belly Loving Author

Postby phrooglevore3 » Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:32 pm

---
Last edited by phrooglevore3 on Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
phrooglevore3
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TW » Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:54 am

Jenny woke up and stretched, her belly having digested its massive meal. She was still in a rather over full hazey, just woke up state of mind and as such, did not move for a moment. Then, grinning sleepily, she rubbed her stuffed belly and found that her arms had softened up a bit from all her heavy eating. She giggled and then continued to rub the huge sphere of a belly she had grown overnight.

"Wow. I'm turning into a cow!" She said, giving off a small moo of delight. "And I'm hungry again."

She slowly lifted herself from the bed nad moved towards the food table. taking a few bites of this and that, she soon had eaten the equivalent of a thanksgiving meal and still she munched, finally coming to the door again. A knock was heard and Jenny somehow managed to open the door, leaving a trail of raspberry jam across its frame. She squealed in glee at the two tubby girls that had been left. They both whimpered and Jenny patted them on the head. "Don't worry, Your going to help my belly get bigger!"

Then, opening her mouth super wide, Jenny grabbed the first girl and slipped her lips over her head. She gave a low moan of delight as she tasted the girl and the sweet candy rope that held her. Swallowing hard, Jenny pulled the girl into her hungry belly inch by inch, her belly once more dwarfing her small size. What jenny did not realize was the the two girls had been tied together, so without a single stop, her lips slid around the second girl's feet, pulling her into the massive belly that was now Jenny.

As soon as she finished swallowing the second girl, Jenny moaned softly. "so. Stuffed. But want to eat...more..." She managed to squeak out. Her belly sloshing as the two girls tried to curl up comfortably inside the tight space.

Jenny struggled to pull her large belly to the bed to relax once again. Her belly was sooo stuffed that it was starting to become transparent. "I need to stretch my belly out more so I can stuff it more." She said to Tina. "As it is I think I'm too small... "

TW
Belly Loving Author

Postby phrooglevore3 » Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:19 pm

---
Last edited by phrooglevore3 on Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
phrooglevore3
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TW » Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:49 am

Jenny slowly opened her mouth. She was still so full... Her tummy rumbled though as she slowly chewed her food. "I just need some time to digest." She murmured around another bite of food. Her belly was almost the same size she was. And it was only going to get bigger. She passed out mid bite as she tried forcing more into her belly.

(Short I know, but I decided we needed to finish this one up. ;) )

TW
Belly Loving Author

Postby phrooglevore3 » Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:18 pm

---
Last edited by phrooglevore3 on Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
phrooglevore3
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TW » Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:29 am

She nodded. Her belly grumbling as it tried to digest its massive meal. She was feeling so full. And more was to come. She had to win this contest. She forced each and every bite into her groaning belly. The calories slowly spreading into fat on her small frame. Her lips were fuller, her thighs rounder, her arms slightly less stick like. She moaned softly as her overstuffed belly got rubbed. "Thank you Tina." She managed before her grumbling tummy started working again on her massive meal.

The chubby announcer stepped out once again. "It seems the girls are taking a little longer than we thought it would for them to digest. So we are going to give them a booster! When they eat from now on, the food will digest faster and metabolize into fat on their bodies! Good luck girls!"

TW
Belly Loving Author

Postby phrooglevore3 » Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:04 pm

---
Last edited by phrooglevore3 on Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
phrooglevore3
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TW » Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:00 pm

Jenny sighed, her belly grumbling as it worked its way through more food than most people eat in a week. It sloshed from side to side as it was bumped. She groaned as the announcer spoke. "More food? But I'm so full..." her belly made a loud glorp sound and the girl fell asleep. Her body making way for more tasty treats.

Off stage several large and very heavy adults and kids were being measured and then dipped in various batters for consumption. A few were even made into sandwiches.

TW
Belly Loving Author

Postby phrooglevore3 » Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:42 pm

---
Last edited by phrooglevore3 on Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
phrooglevore3
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TW » Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:44 am

(Sorry, I forgot.)

Jenny mumbled as her belly continued to churn. "Sooooo Full... And it feels so good... " She murmured. "Thanks for your help Tina... I would never have finished all that food." Her belly sloshed again. She groaned. "Gimme a few minutes so I can eat more. I promise to get a couple adults down."

TW
Belly Loving Author

Next

Return to Private Roleplay