The Lunch Menu (private RP)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

The Lunch Menu (private RP)

Postby BradRepko » Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:29 am

In an alternate world similar to our own, woman are in charge. Genetically superior to men, they are stronger than the strongest of men the moment they are born. Their digestive tracts our frighteningly powerful and efficient, capable of processing and absorbing a man completely in as little as six hours. Most of this time is spent in unending agony for the man, before ending up in his final destination as nutrients in the woman's bloodstream. Men are the main source of food for women all over the planet, and have no rights of their own, they must obey their mistresses no matter the task, or face possible torture and humiliation before becoming breast fat. All woman are beautiful and sexy, even the plump ones, due to their diet of living, squirming men. From vending machines to school lunch menus to fancy restaurants, men and boys are served everywhere. They are also used for hard labor and entertainment, being sex slaves, toys, and general possessions. There are no laws protecting young boys, for they are males, and in this world, all males have no rights. Some women even prefer young boys as meals, for they squirm more and are generally sweeter to the palette. Woman and girls will often play with their food before they eat it, whether that play be in a sexual manner, or making the male scream in agony, is all a matter of personal preference.

In the four star restaurant 'Discrete Bellies', woman are served their male meals in private eating stalls so they may enjoy their meals in private, with soundproof walls to shield potential screaming. They also serve a rather large variety of men of different ages, sizes, and types, as well as mannerism. They have wild men, rowdy men, compliant men, fierce men, and even eager men. All men are served bound, gagged and blindfolded with edible materials, but are otherwise naked.

Bound, gagged, and blindfolded, Bradley lays on a large silver platter, the lid concealing him as he is wheeled to a private food stall. A twenty one year old adult male with balding auburn hair and plump body, his specific tag is red haired XL-VWilling Meal, meaning he is aroused by the idea of woman's food. Raised in one of the many male farms in a herd just like farm animals, Bradley has been raised to respond with desire at the idea of being eaten by a woman. Before being sold to the restaurant, he had been a popular riding boy for younger teenage girls who like to enjoy their power over an older teenage boy, teasing and taunting him about how he is nothing but food. That is all behind him though, as he lay on a silver platter, waiting to be served to an attractive young woman looking for a filling meal before heading back to work.
BradRepko
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Jaqui » Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:41 am

As all women do very frequently on this world, Jaqui woke with an incredible hunger for a nice juicy man. She is 5' 7'' with blonde hair and brown eyes. She had always thought of the idea of having to eat poor defenseless males quite tragic, but every so often she would wake with the same hunger she did that morning and all those worries were simply thrown away and Jaqui would head off to the nearest restaurant.

The entire restaurant seems empty except for the waitresses, but Jaqui new that the place was full of women busy enjoying their meals in the private booths. She grabs the nearest waitress and asks for whatever is going as quickly as possible! She is taken to one of the private booths. The smell of saliva still lingers in the room, making her own saliva start to flow. The sound of footsteps and trolly wheels approach the door, presumably a waitress with a fitting meal.
Keep holding on when my brain's tickin' like a bomb. Guess the black thoughts have come again to get me. Sweet bitter words, unlike nothing I have heard. Sing along mocking bird, you don't affect me.

--Korn--
Jaqui
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby BradRepko » Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:54 pm

The waitress pulls the cart into the booth and places the large tray onto Jaqui's table. It's surprisingly easy for her, since all woman are much stronger than men and can easily lift a small vehicle from a very early age. "Enjoy your man meal." the attractive waitress chimes as she closes the door and vanishes, leaving the plater, tag clearly visible, stating that it is an overweight, willing man bound within.

Inside the platter, cover still darkening his space, Bradley listens to his surroundings. With his hand and legs tied, mouth gagged, and eyes blindfolded, his only real sense left is sound, and he can make out the customary waitress courtesy said in all restaurants across the globe. Having no idea who it is who plans to devour him, he is actually rather eager to find out, for he has been raised all his life to look forward to this day, the day when a woman would take him into her and steal everything that he is from him, making herself more beautiful and stronger in the process.
Fraaz, Master of Icy Fire

"Nooooooooooooo! The Demon King is going to run around in MY body? BLECH! That's too disgusting for words!"

My Interactives:
My Life As a Teenage Voraphile
Catering to Hungry Girls
Down the Hatch: Out the Egress
BradRepko
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Jaqui » Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:04 pm

Jaqui looks at the tag, and smiles "Overweight? Excellent, even more of a meal. And willing! This should be enjoyable". She lifts the cover from the platter and the eager man inside is revealed. She takes a quick look at him and licks her lips. "Hello, i'm Jaqui and i'm gonna be the one eating you today" she . Your lable says you are willing, would you like me to remove the rope and gag? Or do they add to the excitement?"
Keep holding on when my brain's tickin' like a bomb. Guess the black thoughts have come again to get me. Sweet bitter words, unlike nothing I have heard. Sing along mocking bird, you don't affect me.

--Korn--
Jaqui
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby BradRepko » Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:05 pm

Being blindfolded, Bradley can't see Jaqui as she looks him over, but she certainly as a beautiful voice. His arousal from being on the menu makes him fidget a little to try to make room for his hardened cock, since he is bound up like a cooked pig. The lightly sweet marinade that has been glazed across his body makes him shine a bit in the light, and all in all he looks really delicious and filling. As she offers to take off his gag and bindings, he blushes a bit and nods gently. He'd love to be handled and teased a bit before being eaten, as his life will soon be coming to a painful end as he slowly digests in agony within her sexy tummy.

"Nooooooooooooo! The Demon King is going to run around in MY body? BLECH! That's too disgusting for words!"

My Interactives:
Catering to Hungry Girls
BradRepko
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Jaqui » Wed Sep 05, 2007 11:03 am

"okay then" she says teasingly. She slowly removes the blindfold and looks into the eyes of her meal. She then removes the gag carefully, "hello there" she says softly. She slowly moves down to Bradleys's hands and begins to chew at the bindings that restrict him, her warm breath blowing against his skin. As the rope is removed she promptly slurps it up like spaghetti and it's faint outline can be seen moving down her throat. She proceeds to do the same with the binding on his feet, swallowing it in the same arousing fashion.
"there is that better?" she asks nicely.

--Korn--
Jaqui
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby BradRepko » Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:14 pm

Bradley stays still as she slowly removes his blindfold. As light pours onto his eyes for the first time in over an hour, he blinks as he adjusts to the light. Then, he looks at Jaqui, his soon to be consumer, and his jaw drops a bit and he blushes heavily. It feels like hours that he just lays there, looking into her eyes as she looks back into his with all the confidence of any woman he has ever met. Then she leans forward to undo his gag, and he gets a whiff of her heavenly aroma, laced with the powerful pheromones that all women's bodies produce to help them subdue males. "Y... you're beautiful!" he exclaims timidly, as she leans in and chews the edible bindings that restrain him.

His eyes watch in fascination as she audibly swallows the bindings that had restricted him, watching the bulge as it disappears down her throat. He knows that he will be taking that same path soon, and he is excited that he will be fueling such a beautiful goddess. Nodding softly, he smiles shyly, trying not to stare at any part of beautiful body in fear of being rude, although his eyes keep on being drawn back to hers. "Y...yes, thank you. With those bindings restraining me I wouldn't be able to give your tummy a massage once I'm inside of you." he says sheepishly. As soon as the words are out of his mouth, he mentally slaps himself, he can't believe he said that, it sounded so dorky. Men are supposed to be terrified of being eaten, but he's never been able to hide the excited feeling he gets of thinking about becoming a woman's food. He always manages to let something slip about how excited he is to be treated like a toy and future meal, which has always caused girls to laugh and mock him, adding to his humiliation. That humiliation, of course, has always brought him more guilty pleasure, and even now he is incredibly aroused by being in the presence of this beautiful woman who intends to eat him.
BradRepko
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Jaqui » Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:48 am

She giggles at the cheesy comment that Bradley made. "Your funny" she says smiling. Without warning, she hops onto the naked mans lap, crushing his legs slightly, making it difficult to move with a woman sitting on his legs. Her eyes glance into his lovingly and she bends over, bringing her face next to his. "Awww, your so cute" she says childishly and she half kisses and licks his cheek, her warm tongue making the side of his face quite wet. With the sudden taste of him, the thought of his entire body going into his gets her excited and she begins to lick his body and face all over, getting him incredibly wet.

--Korn--
Jaqui
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby BradRepko » Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:26 pm

Blushing a deep red with her giggling, Bradley gives an embarrassed half smile to his consumptioness (officially coining this word). As Jaqui suddenly jumps onto his lap, he lets out a startled yelp and then gasps a bit as she gets comfortable, pinning him down a bit under her as her breasts press against him. His eyes are drawn and pulled to hers in a glance he can't look away from, and a small bead of sweat runs down his chubby face as she inches her face closer to his. With their noses practically touching, his hard shaft between them, it pulses with masochistic delight as she giggles at him once more. Then she kisses and licks the side of his face, and his eyes glaze over with desire as his eyes half close, a dreamily content expression on his face, becoming more so as she begins licking him all over, getting him wet with her warm, tingly saliva.

My Interactives:
Catering to Hungry Girls
BradRepko
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Jaqui » Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:59 am

With the hunger growing ever larger, her stomach lets out a huge growl, that can be easily heard throughout the room. She can barely wait any longer. Climbing furthur up his body until she is perched on Bradleys chest, crushing it under her weight, Jaqui bends over so that her head is above his. Her breasts now partially suffocating him as they press against his face. The warmth and wetness now starts on the top of his head and Bradley's sight is soon lost his head is lost into her mouth. He can hear load groaning of great pleasure coming from her throat. The taste of his skin making her stomach growl even more intensely in antisipaction of it's meal. Saliva drips down from her mouth onto his body as she engulfs the head of her meal.

--Korn--
Jaqui
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby BradRepko » Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:38 am

As her stomach lets out it's demanding growl, Bradley's eyes are led straight to it. Blushing a bit, he gives her a smile, "I guess it's time I become food. I hope you enjoy your meal." he says sweetly, before she climbs atop him, pinning him with her powerful body. Moaning softly as she smothers him in her breasts, he feels her open mouth begin to engulf his head. Beads of saliva run down his face onto his body, and he becomes even more excited, the erotic, slightly sweet breath that blows across his face as she gobbles up his head like a gummy worm. With his face being pushed against the back of her throat, his head becomes soaked in her saliva, and as she savors his taste, he can smell the acids and decaying bile wafting up from the depths of her powerful stomach, designed to completely digest pathetic males like him.

My Interactives:
Catering to Hungry Girls
BradRepko
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Jaqui » Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:31 am

With Bradley's head now entering her throat, Jaqui can't help but moan with pleasure and slowly work furthur down. She lifts his bodie into a sitting position and stands up, giving her a better position for swallowing her meal.

His shoulders start to feel the warmth as she compresses them to fit in her huge mouth that is now stretched to the width of his shoulders rather unnaturally. The feeling of Bradley entering her throat really gets her juices flowing and muffled orgasmic grunts and moans surround Bradley who, now getting quite deep inside of Jaqui, feels his head enter into a slightly more open area.

(by the way, your last post gave me the impression you want to go into details of the digestion. I'm afraid that digestion details kinda grosses me out a bit. sorry)

--Korn--
Jaqui
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby BradRepko » Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:39 pm

Bradley keeps his eyes closed and enjoys the feeling of Jaqui's tight, wet throat casually pulsate around him as it works him deeper into her body. Muscles yield to him as he is pushed deeper still, and as his large, fat belly begins to slide past her lips, his head is pushed into the moist interior of her stomach.

His shaft is harder than he's ever felt it before, and as she slurps up his belly, her neck bulges with his fat body, stretching her in an exciting way as his own weight helps push him further, his hard cock reaching her lips as her belly starts to swell with her man meal.

My Interactives:
Catering to Hungry Girls
BradRepko
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Jaqui » Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:50 am

Jaqui struggles to fit his cock into her mouth, but after much manouvering, Bradley soon finds himself down to his knees and getting very cramped as he is pushed slowly into her stomach. The feeling of him sliding past her lips and tongue is wonderful. Her eyes gently close to enjoy the sensation. His body is one of the best she has ever tasted.

She reaches up and pushes his feet down into her mouth and closes it after they have entered. She licks her lips and unbuttons her shirt to release the strain of her massivly bulging stomach. His legs, now in her throat feel great as she feels them going down. She lets out a sigh and slumps onto the chair, sweaty and out of breath. "You okay down there. How does that feel?"

--Korn--
Jaqui
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby BradRepko » Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:21 pm

Bradley's eyelids flutter as she works his hard prick into her mouth, the warm wetness enveloping it feeling like liquid nirvana. He let's out a pleasured moan, and soon his cock is sliding down her throat along with the rest of him, covered in her saliva and tingling. As he finally fully enters her stomach, he curls up a bit inside of Jaqui as her wet walls gently churn him, and he concentrates on her breathing and heartbeat, for soon he will be one with this sexy goddess. "It.... it's incredible. So warm and wet..... it's unlike anything I've ever felt." he says dreamily. Slowly, he reaches out with his hands to feel the slimy, wrinkled walls of her stomach, and they knead against his hand lightly. With a soft smile, he begins scritching and then rubbing the stomach walls, starting to give his consumptress a deep, inner belly massage as she lazes back and enjoys her man meal.

My Interactives:
Catering to Hungry Girls
BradRepko
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to Private Roleplay