New Roomies (Umiriko and Dracotaur)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: New Roomies (Umiriko and Dracotaur)

Postby Umiriko » Sat Nov 03, 2007 5:01 am

*giggleing slightly at the comment, only licking your face back affectionetly to say thanks, cuddleing tighter, wiggleing up and down, grinding our bellies over each other, cuasing me to murr deeper*
mmmmm hehe arnt you a cute one, cuddles forever ^^ , shower time then my sexy roomie?
I now stream. Casual games with vorish discussion while hanging out with tasty treats. Would love to see you there sweetie <3
https://www.twitch.tv/umi_durg
Umiriko
Most Talkative Dragon, ever

Postby Dracotaur » Mon Nov 05, 2007 2:34 pm

I give you a loving nuzzle, murring gently as I push down on the bed with an arm as well as one of my wings, rolling us over so that I was on top of you, licking at your muzzle playfully a couple times. "How about that shower then..." ^_^ "Last one in has to bathe the other one as well as themselves." I give you a light, teasing grin as I lean down on you a little, letting my eyes glance toward the door.
Dracotaur
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Umiriko » Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:13 pm

*laughing again as you roll me over, only to playfuly wiggle, curling my legs around yours and coiling our tails together, trying to sit up slowly*
or we could just wash each other, that could be fun you know
*saying this i give a light wink, managaing to sit up, my hand rubbing over your butt, giving it a light squeeze*
I now stream. Casual games with vorish discussion while hanging out with tasty treats. Would love to see you there sweetie <3
Umiriko

Postby Dracotaur » Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:52 pm

As you squeeze at my butt, I give you a fun little grin, pushing your legs around just a little bit and hugging just below your arms, whispering lightly just over your shoulder. "I like my idea better.." Gripping around your torso a bit tighter, I lift you up onto my shoulder, leaving your head and hands dangling between my wings while your cum-drenched belly pressed down on my shoulder, and your legs hung down the front of my body, with our tails still partially curled around each other. Holding onto you with a single arm, I jump up and dash for the door, down the hall, and then into the bathroom, skidding to a hurried stop on the tile floor. "Hmmm... Looks like a tie..." ^_^ Setting you down on your feet, I give a quiet murr at the thought of the two of us cleaning deep between the others scales.
Dracotaur
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Umiriko » Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:05 am

meeping as you hoist me up, giving a few groans and wiggles, not really meaning them as you carry me over, purpuslfly wagging my flipper around to be a pest as you take me to the bath room, only to laugh at your comment, seeming as both our ideas kinda worked out in the end, putting the plugg in and turning the water on i playfuly bend over the bath, raising my tail into the air*
you a fan of bubbles you naughty drake?
Umiriko

Postby Dracotaur » Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:41 am

As you bend over and open your rear up to so many possibilities, I bend over you as well, hugging your back to my chest as I grabbed your tail with mine and let my cocks 'accidently' rub against your anal ring or muscle. "Did I hear a mention of bubbles?" I lean my head down next to your shoulder and give you a devious grin, smirking happily at your suggestion. "Who doesn't like bubbles?" Giving our face a slimy lick, I then look around the bathroom, trying to find the bubble solution.
Dracotaur
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Umiriko » Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:10 pm

*murring as i you lay over me, playfuly rising my hips slightly, pressing your tip against my butt a bit harder only to tease you,, giving a light growl at the lick, only to run my own tongue against your face, a paw reaching out as i nab the bubble liquid, slowly pouring some into the bath as it slowly filled*
ehe ^^ what did you have in mind you silly scalie
*saying this i give my butt another light wiggle*
Umiriko

Postby Dracotaur » Tue Nov 06, 2007 3:03 pm

Letting one of my cocks hang stiffly to the side, I press the other up at your hole firmly but slowly, eventually getting my four inch thickness to penetrate past the first couple barbs along the first ridge. "Ohhh... It's just fun to have a little something extra in the water to play around with, apart form another dragon that is.." ^_^ Leaning a little further forward, I 'nibble' at the water pouring out into the tub, taking a little sip or two. But, as I leaned forward to get that little drink, my pre-soaked cock pressed in a couple more inches, keeping your hole spread out quite nicely.
Dracotaur
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Umiriko » Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:27 pm

*moaning softly as you lean on, not entirely expecting you to push in, so still instinctivly clenching, only making it tighter as you squeeze through into the warm blue flesh behind my tailhole, murring in delight and giving a little push back, enjoying having it in there, slowly letting you slit it in, giving a little growl as you lean in a little more*
mmm.. at this rate we wont ever get clean
Umiriko

Postby Dracotaur » Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:41 pm

Grinning widely, I lean forward just a touch more, pushing my hips closer as I give you a gentle kiss on your lips, pressing as much of my length into your blue hole as I could, growling back at you playfully and showing you my pointy, shiny, black teeth "Awwww... Why do you say that?" Wrapping my tail under you, I lift you up a little as I step into the tub, relaxing down into the warm, bubble-covered water with you on top of me. Squirming around just a touch to get more comfortable, I keep my cock in your hole, although not forcefully, allowing you to slide off if you desired.
Dracotaur
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Umiriko » Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:40 pm

*moanig more as you slip the rest of your lenght in, unable to help but murr and give a little clench, only to laugh as im hoisted up int othe bath, murring and getting comfy on your shaft, wiggleing slightly with you, leaving it burried in nicely as the water slowly fills in around us with the bubbles*
mmmm ^^ well... this is a nice seat ^^ not gunna complain, your more horny then that rabbit i met the other day, deary me hehe
Umiriko

Postby Dracotaur » Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:33 am

Mrowling gently as I feel you wiggle around my firm dragonhood, I do what I can to lay back in the warm embrace of the water, letting my muscles relax as I feel the water filling up all the little spots under and between my scales. I always loved the feel of nice hot water filling in around my body. As it did the same to you, only our heads were sticking out above the surface, and the view of our bodies was blocked off by the thick layer of little bubbles. "Well of course I am, silly.." I lean my head over your shoulder and tap my two, ebony horns on the top of my head as well as the two, little, miniature ones on my chin "..Rabbits don't have any horns, and I've got four." Giggling playfully, I hug my arms and wings around you, giving you a cheery little lick.
Dracotaur
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Umiriko » Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:08 am

*murrnig happily as the water fills up around us, happy to have it all over my body, plus the warm shaft in my rump was infinetly pleasurable as you lean over me and lick, laughing at the joke*
not like that
*saying that i give a little clench to tease ya, beslowly slowly starting to wiggle my butt up, taking it off your shaft slowly*
Umiriko

Postby Dracotaur » Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:46 am

As you wiggle up and off of me, I feel the barbs lining my cock get twisted nearly all the way around, sending a shudder of pleasure through my body, causing both of my lengths to tense up. Despite the fact that you were no longer hugging around my dragonhood, I still left them out and throbbing, just in case they were needed. Gently, I roll you over so that our bellies meet, pressing up against each others' scales lightly as the water starts to wash away the cum that had coated our fronts. "Still, bunnies have got nothing on me." ^_^
Dracotaur
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Umiriko » Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:20 am

i dont know ^_^ bunnies can fit in rather nice places, i think your a bit too big for that kinda fun my friend
*murring at the rolling, starting to wiggle more until we were both on our sides, squished together in the water, a big grin appearing on my face as my tongue runs over your snout again, something... strange poking at your rump from behind, feeling like something swirling over it*
Umiriko

Postby Dracotaur » Sat Nov 10, 2007 7:29 am

Not at all expecting to get poked, as I didn't notice anything of yours moving down there, I give a little jump and then look for the source of the poke, which was blocked by all the bubbles, leaving me quite blind to the happenings below the hidden surface. At first it had seemed like a normal poke, but after a couple seconds, the swirling sensation began to be what I noticed most about it. "Umi.... What's that?" I start to think of the possibility that you may have snuck some sort of toy in when I wasn't looking.
Dracotaur
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Umiriko » Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:45 am

*giggleing i look innicnetly at your eyes, giving your nose a little nuzzel and starting to wrap my arms around you to snuggle tighter in the warm water*
MMmm ^^ whats what, im not touching you silly
*while saying this it gets a bit stronger, the same senstation starting to occur over your shafts as they press against me, the one behind you getting a little more intiment, feeling as it something warm and very moist was wiggleing against your tailhole
Umiriko

Postby Dracotaur » Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:07 pm

At my first thought, I had begun to think that it may have been your cock which was pressing at my anal slit, previously hidden out of sight behind my thick belly scales. But as it spread toward my dual dragonhood, I wasn't so sure anymore, causing me to wriggle around a little bit. "Are you sure?..." I twitch a bit more at the odd sensations, squirming a little uneasily "Because there's definitely something down there."
Dracotaur
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Umiriko » Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:03 am

*smiling and licking your snout a few times, rubbing a paw down from the backof your head, along your neck and back, petting and soothing you softly as the water in the bath starts to bubble plesently, the swirling around your senstiive parts feeling like a lovly massage as i just giggle again, wiggleing closer*
Umiriko

Postby Dracotaur » Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:01 pm

As you rub your paw down my head and back, my uneasy squirms begin to settle, gently calming down as the bath begins to bubble around me. "Hehe, what's all this, Umi?" Letting out a murring gasp, a funny expression goes across my entire face and then my head rests back a little, taking in the pleasure with glee rather than fighting the very strange sensations. "C'mon now.. I've told you my secrets.."
Dracotaur
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay