Vorish encounter (Private for me and StoopidKitsune)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Vorish encounter (Private for me and StoopidKitsune)

Postby Davmil3111 » Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:00 pm

"No, thanks to you. I hope that it will all be over tomorrow." He said then fell asleep in Naruto's hands.
Davmil3111
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby StoopidKitsune » Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:37 pm

Naruto muttered something as she too quickly fell asleep, not aware of the danger behind them. Orochimaru, smirked as he said, " Sasuke.. that girl is far to annoying for my plan to continue. Either you do it, or I will.."

His serpintine-orbs narrowed as he said, " Height Reversion Jutsu!!!"

Sasuke then grew ack to his nomal size, and Orochimaru carefully placed Naruto on Sasuke's bare stomach and then jumped back about five feet and placed his hand into the Serpant sign, " Infintite Hunger Jutsu!!"

Orochimaru chuckled as Sasuke's curse mark glew a deep hue of red. Orochimaru slyly smirked as Sauske's stomach let out an audible growl and he vanished from sight..
StoopidKitsune
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Davmil3111 » Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:04 pm

Sasuke looked at Naruto, hunger in his eyes, but before he could do anything, his mind appeared and tried to get control over the curse. 'Oh no, not this time, you won't get away with it.' His mind said. "Pfff, try me!" The curse replied.

After a long and harsh fight, Sasuke's mind finally won the battle. He jumped to the ground and put Naruto down. When he looked up, the sun was starting to appear far away. "Oh, I'm so tired of all this, at least, the nightmare is finally over." He said then fell asleep side to Naruto.
Davmil3111
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby StoopidKitsune » Wed Oct 03, 2007 12:07 am

(( Aww.... can Sasuke eat Naru-chan? Pwease? ))

" Humph.. or so you think Sasuke. When you least expect it, my jutsu will take effect, and the only cure is your little Naru-chan.." Orochimaru hissed as he watched Sasuke fight debate with himself and looked at the young female and said, " Permanant Height Reduction Jutsu!"

Orochimaru watched as Naruto shrunk down to merely an inch, and she whimpered at the sudden cold, " Heh, not so strong now, are you little fox?"

Orochimaru appeared into veiw as Naruto awoke and she gasped as he picked her up harshly. He then walked over to the sleeping Uchiha and placed her on his chest this time and smirked as he vanished..

(( Pwetty Pwease? I'm really wanting Sasuke to eat Naruto ad keep her in there, no mnatter how hard she begs... ))
StoopidKitsune
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Davmil3111 » Sat Oct 13, 2007 5:05 pm

((If that's what you want... Sure))

Sasuke slowly opened his eyes, still tired but had heard the conversation. "What's happening here?" He asked then saw Naruto on his chest, shrunk. "Naruto? What happened to you? Who shrunk you?" He said, picked her and rose. He then walked back toward the academy. "The night is over so everything should be back to normal." Later, he felt a sudden pain and stopped walking, Orochimaru's jutsu took over him again and he looked Naruto with menacing eyes.
Davmil3111
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby StoopidKitsune » Sat Oct 13, 2007 6:13 pm

(( Good to see you're back and okay!! Thankies!! ))

Naruto shivered to herself and pulled her shruken clothes over her body shook her head, not perfering to answer. She whimpered as she tried to bury down into Sasuke's warm hand and she let out a small murr...

" Yep, that dreaded night is over, thank the heavens..." Naruto muttered as she began to doze off, when she felt Sasuke come to a sudden halt!

" Sas-Sasuke!? What's wrong?!" Naruto shouted as she began to cower under those evil eyes...
StoopidKitsune
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Davmil3111 » Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:24 pm

Sasuke grinned "Nothing... I'm just a little hungry." He said, his breath gushing on Naruto's body. He then lifted her up and opened his mouth under her. "Wanna return down here? If not... oh well too bad for you." He said and released, letting her fall into his mouth.
Davmil3111
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby StoopidKitsune » Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:01 pm

" That's good.. Wait, what!?" Naruto shouted as she fliched at the hot breath of the giant male as he rose her above his mouth. The hot breath rushed over her as she began thought, ' Damn that Orochimaru!! Damn him to the firey pits of hell!'

Naruto let out a sqeauk as she made contact with Sasuke's tongue and she began to claw her way out of the moist cavern, " Sasuke! Please, stop! Get control of yourself!! I don't wanna do this again!!"
StoopidKitsune
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Davmil3111 » Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:36 pm

Sasuke grinned, enjoying it like the last time. 'It's too late stupid fox, way too late!' Orochimaru's voice echoed all around the place. Sasuke, because of the infinite hunger jutsu, was too hungry to play like the last time so he gulped already, sending Naruto down his throat again.
Davmil3111
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby StoopidKitsune » Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:20 pm

Naruto gasped when her foot was caught in Sasuke's hungry throat. SHe began to fruitlessly fight the powerful grip on her foot and she lost grip on the tongue as a powerful swallow pulled her deep into his mouth and into his greedy throat.

Even though she was fully-clothed she shivered in the slimy depths of Sasuke's esophagus. Naruto began to channel chakra though her body and tired to grasp the flexing muscles but due to the darknes, she couldn't see!! Naruto's small frame created a bulge in Sasuke's neck and it disappeared below his collarbone. Naruto was pushed deeper and deeper into Sasuke's dark and hungry body as she was forced past a tight ring of muscles and thrown into a small puddle of warm liquid.

" Damn it!! Sasuke!! Please, let me out!!" Naruto begged as she began to cry but whimpered as Sasuke's stomach churned impaitently.

Orochimaru watched the scene in pure happiness as he grinned and said, " That's a good boy Sasuke-kun, a very good boy indeed..."
StoopidKitsune
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Davmil3111 » Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:25 pm

Sasuke didn't answer to Naruto's pleas and belched, making less air for Naruto to breath. He then sat on a tree and relaxed as his stomach churned on its newest meal.
Davmil3111
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby StoopidKitsune » Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:44 pm

" Oh! Come on!! Damn, why is it always me that gets into situations like these!!" Naruto shouted as he yelped at the burnin acids that came into contact with her skin..

" Damn, Orochimaru! Why is it always me.." Naruto began to cry as she collapsed to her knees in Sauske's stomach and felt hre lower body become numb due to the acids..

Orochimaru chuckled as he vanished, and left Sasuke and his 'breakfast' to himself. Also leaving the area because he sensed someone...
StoopidKitsune
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Davmil3111 » Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:05 pm

"Good Bye Naruto, you tasted wonderful." He said before letting a last sight and lay down to fall asleep. He licked his lips and fell asleep, dreaming about his brother or Naruto.
Davmil3111
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby StoopidKitsune » Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:32 am

" Yeah, I bet I did!!" Naruto hissed as he collapsed into the numbing acids. She forced her body to move onto the stomach wall and she fell asleep as she was completely numbed and she sighed one last time as she began to cry as she was slowly digested..

(( Aww.. cute ending )) :D
StoopidKitsune
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Davmil3111 » Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:29 am

((Well that was fun... See you another time if you want to talk)) :wink:
Davmil3111
Advanced Vorarephile

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay