Vorish encounter (Private for me and StoopidKitsune)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Vorish encounter (Private for me and StoopidKitsune)

Postby Davmil3111 » Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:05 pm

"Sorry. If I give you another clue it would be too easy and I won't have any fun. Come on think, you can be smart sometimes." 'She watched it almost all the night before, until and after our fight. She really is dumbier than I thought.' Sasuke thought then sat near a tree, not wanting anyone to hear if she screamed again.
Davmil3111
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby StoopidKitsune » Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:47 pm

Sasuke was right, Naruto was extreme dense more than three-fourths of the time, and she said, " I dunno..."

Sasuke's stomach began to churn loudly as Naruto whimperd at the sudden boom, and she tried to ball up into her own little world.

" What are you talking about!!" Naruto shouted as she thought, ' The moon?I fuckin' don't understand!!'
StoopidKitsune
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Davmil3111 » Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:29 pm

Then Sasuke felt a pain in his stomach, Naruto has guessed right of what happened, but it wasn't enough to destroy the curse that was controlling his mind. "What's happening what have you said?" He yelled then fell on the ground, showing his pain.
Davmil3111
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby StoopidKitsune » Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:47 pm

"I said the moon! But what does that have to do with your mind!?" Naruto shouted as Sasuke's stomach let out an sickening cry..
StoopidKitsune
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Davmil3111 » Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:13 pm

That's when a bright light envelopped Sasuke. "AAAAARRRGH!" He screamed and when it faded out he felt unconcious and puked all what was in his stomach.
Davmil3111
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby StoopidKitsune » Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:33 pm

Naruto was thrown from Sasuke's upset stomach and out of his mouth within three seconds. She was was covered in chilling acids and she snapped out of her stupor and saw an unconcious Sasuke on the ground. She shook her head and was about to leave him, but her instinc made her stay.

She walked over to him and began to push him lightly to see if the young male would awake and then for some unknown reason she got a little scared..
StoopidKitsune
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Davmil3111 » Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:38 pm

Sasuke opened his eyes and got surprised of the little Naruto pushing him. He stand up. "What the hell happened here? What i'm doing here and why are you so small?" He exclaimed then place his hands in tiger sign. "Height Reversion Technique" He said and Naruto came back to normal. "Are you alright? He said putting his hand behind his head, looking embarrassed for the first time since very long.
Davmil3111
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby StoopidKitsune » Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:00 pm

" Thank god, you're okay!! You were staring at the moon and then you just went bazoom on me.." Naruto said as she covered her half-naked frame...
StoopidKitsune
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Davmil3111 » Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:41 am

"Well tonight the moon seemed pretty weird, it really make me crazy? We should go back to the academy, maybe Kakashi-Sensei will know about what's going on with the moon." He said then extended his arm toward her.
Davmil3111
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby StoopidKitsune » Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:48 pm

" Right.. let's go find that ero-sensei.." Naruto said as she took Sasuke's larger hand and help him up. Her skin was slightly singed and itchy from Sasuke's stomach acid, and she shivered as she said, " I dunno, it might be.."
StoopidKitsune
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Davmil3111 » Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:09 pm

As they walked back to the academy, Sasuke stopped. "It might be what?" He asked curious.
Davmil3111
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby StoopidKitsune » Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:57 pm

" Eh? You've said it before, "well tonight the moon seemed pretty weird, is it really making me crazy?" Naruto quoted as she snuggled into Sasuke's warmer body.
StoopidKitsune
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Davmil3111 » Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:01 pm

"All I know is that I musn't watch it again, I would like to see what's so weird about it but if I do I might try to kill you again." He said as she snuggled against me, finding it comfortable and didn't pushed her back.

They finally entered the academy. "Phew, it's pretty hot here, like something's burning! Woah! We should let's see what's happening." They went up to see where Kakashi was, but when they found him, he was different, his eyes were all white.
Davmil3111
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby StoopidKitsune » Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:39 pm

" What the!?" Naruto gasped as she saw Kakashi's somewhat oddly disorted body and she ran up against the window-sill and looked out, " Sasuke!! Look at this!!"

Something was extremly off tonight, not only did it have that extreme hunger within it, but it had a bloody tint to it now..

" Oh, this is fucked up here..." Naruto said as she felt Sasuke's chakra spike..
StoopidKitsune
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Davmil3111 » Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:58 pm

Sasuke ran toward Naruto and looked where she pointed and looked at the moon. "Hum. That doesn't seem to affect me this time, fortunately. Hey I'm almost out of Chakra since our battle so you must be too? What are we going to do if Kakashi tries to attack, or eat us? We're kinda fucked here. What do you propose?" He said nervously but kept his calm and stayed alert, just in case.
Davmil3111
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby StoopidKitsune » Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:53 pm

I dunno.. but I'd feel safe..." Naruto trailed off as she glanced over at Sasuke;s stomach and quitely squealed as she shook her head and took her face awway from the moon..
StoopidKitsune
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Davmil3111 » Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:54 pm

Suddenly, a loud growl could be heard, Kakashi burst the door and enter in the room they were. "Dang! Sasuke said. We're fucked if we fight him, we're out of chakra and anyways he's stronger than us." He exclaimed then Kakashi place his hand in several signs. "Height Reduction Technique!" He said then Sasuke got surprise of it and shoved Naruto before being hurt by the enormous concentration of chakra and blacked out.
Davmil3111
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby StoopidKitsune » Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:18 pm

Naruto gasped as she was blinded by the enormous amount of chakra her sensei used and she quickly grabbed the shruken Uchiha gently as she begged Kyuubi, ' Just a little to protect Sasuke.. that's all I ask. Just lend me some chakra until this damned night is over..'

Naruto felt Kyuubi cave in, and she felt his chakra flodding through her body and she growled. She leaped out the window, already knowing that Kakashi would follow her. She sped up her pace, feeling natural prey instincts kicking in as she leapt onto a high branch and disappeared..
StoopidKitsune
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Davmil3111 » Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:52 pm

Sasuke was amazed by Naruto's speed. "Wow! So you think that he won't find us here? Gah! What am I saying? I should trust you, you have the better survival instinct here after all." He said, staying alert to see if Kakashi would find them.
Davmil3111
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby StoopidKitsune » Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:22 pm

Naruto smiled as she glanced around, sniffing the air as she gasped as shesighed, Kakashi had passed the area.

" Thanks Sasuke..." Naruto muttered as she began to fall asleep...
StoopidKitsune
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay