Zalgus&David.

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Zalgus&David.

Postby kernac » Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:16 pm

Zalgus, to absorbed by his hunger, was only half-listening and didn't hear everything David said to him.

''Yeah, go one, my house is your house.'' He distantly said, already preparing himself something to eat. He didn't tought about the possibilities of his friends touching dangerous artifact, some of might have cursed him, shrunken him or worst.
Feel free to visit my gallery, there I store my art and writings as well as commissioned pieces I have gathered over the years:

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Re: Zalgus&David.

Postby Davmil3111 » Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:40 pm

"Thanks" I said, knowing you wouldn't listen anything else if I spoke. I explore the house a bit and go to look the table full of your magic stuff. I take some pots to examine what was inside and took the shrinking powder without knowing what it was. Stupidly I open the pot and smell the inside, then it smell so bad that I dropped it and it all poured on me. Then I began to shrink, smaller, smaller until I reach 1/2 inch tall. I look around me and notice that everything was way bigger than earlier and quickly understand what had poured on me. "Oh great! From all the pots he had, I was forced to pour the shrinking one on me. He said that it was supposed to shrink to mouse size, but I think that he wasn't using all the pot at once so it shrunk me smaller." I say, then put my hand on my forehead. "Dang! Now I should go see Zalgus so he could turn me back to my normal size." I said then head for the kitchen, but at my size it wasn't quick at all and I controled a pebble and jumped on it to go faster.

I reach the kitchen and go for the table Zalgus was eating on, but got too low and the pebble blew on the table corner and I land face-first on the hard wood, luckily unharmed.
Davmil3111
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby kernac » Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:08 pm

Zalgus didn't noticed the diminutive human on the table, he didn't even heard the impact of the pebble and the table, he was too focused on his meal.

In front of him was lay a big wonden bowl filed with juicy beef and potatoes, on each side of the bowl was a knif and a spoone.

Without thinking he attacked his meal ferociously, taking big bite and swallowing them whole without even chewing.
Feel free to visit my gallery, there I store my art and writings as well as commissioned pieces I have gathered over the years:

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Re:

Postby Davmil3111 » Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:39 am

"Zalgus! Zalgus! I'm here, look over there!" I shouted, but he didn't heard me, he was too focused on eating, so i went toward his arm when he stopped eating a bit and I climb a bit on it, trying to reach his ears so he would probably hear me this time. I was near his elbow when he restarted to eat and I went flying right in the bowl, just for my actual bad luck. I emerge from between two potatoes just to see Zalgus approaching me with his spoon. "Oh damn it! No stop! Don't eat me Zalgus I'm in the bowl!" I screamed out loud, hoping he would hear me this time, but knowing there wasn't much chance he does.
Davmil3111
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby kernac » Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:17 pm

David's low voice hardly reached Zalgus's ears, witch he was too busy eating to noticed. With great hunger he plunged his spoone into the gooey potatoes, taking a big chunk of them with David on top of it.

He lifted the spoone up his snout and oppenned his mouth wide. Befor David stood what seem like a deep fleshy caverne, with moist walls and drop of saliva driping form the top, on each side lay a row of sharp yellow teeth with mashed potatoes and beef chunks stuck between them.

The earth binder could feel the warm wolf's breath brushing over him, almost making him fall over. The spoone advanced into this gaping maw that began to close on him, it only took a few second but it feeled like hours to David, the light soon whent out as the powerfull jaws came toghterter, sealing you in this warm moist caverne.

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Re:

Postby Davmil3111 » Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:08 pm

I couldn't really jump out of the spoon because the meal was too sticky for me to move and if I fell, it would mean certain death unless I fall back into the bowl and then Zalgus could just take another spoonful with me. I let out a yelp as i was put on the fleshy and moist tongue and then the maw closed, letting me see nothing until my very good sight adjusted to the darkness. I was all covered in drool, potatoes; and it smelled horrible there. When I saw the throat in the back, I remembered I needed to get out and cried out loud. "Zalgus! Please LISTEN! I don't want to be swallowed, dying digested by a friend who doesn't even know i'm in his stomach isn't in my list at all. WAKE UP NOW!" I screamed as I felt the head tilt back slowly, making me slide toward the throat and from here I was sure I was done for unless he heard me.
Davmil3111
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby kernac » Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:36 pm

Zalgus did heard David, but it was too late he was already swallowing, inside the binder could see the throat extend to let him in as the tongue roll back to push him down the hatch. He soon found himself englufed in tight flesh, forming a small bugle in Zalgus's neck moving down.

The wolf man poke his spoon out of his mouth, now empty. He was a bit confused as it seem the sound came from within him. ''You say something David?'' He asked loudely, looking toward the living room. ''Nawh its probably nothing.'' He wipered to himself as he started eating again.

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Re:

Postby Davmil3111 » Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:07 pm

When the throat opened and the tongue cupped, I hung after it, but it was too late, I lost grip and fell in the throat with the food and slid down Zalgus's throat. I land with a wet "splash" in the stomach juices and emerge to the surface, gasping for air. Then I swam to a chunk of beef and climb into it to be sure I won't get digested and was glad to have done it as I saw a green liquid falling from Zalgus's stomach walls. It was pretty hot and I needed to think fast or I'll feel the lack of air soon. "ZALGUS! Please can you hear me?" I screamed then fell on my back, starting to cry a bit. "Oh you need to hear me..." I whispered and closed my eyes, thinking about my meeting with Zalgus, followed by a friendship to end being digested, that was too cruel. He needed to hear me.
Davmil3111
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby kernac » Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:39 pm

Zalgus burped loudely, making his stomach walls close in on David, reducing the amount of air available. he sat there for a moment, a contented look on his face and a hand on his belly.

''David? are you there I've finished eating now.'' He loudely exclaimed, his voice echoing throw the house without respond.

''Thats strange...''

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Re:

Postby Davmil3111 » Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:49 pm

I gasped in terror for air as the walls came closer to me, now it was seriously lackig, but I had still time left. "ZALGUS!" I screamed one last time, but the lack of air made me dizzy, unable to speak and I fell in the stomach acids. It made me scream horribly loud in pain, the louder I ever screamed in my life as the wolf's stomach acids were starting to work on my flesh. I swam to the chunk of beef and climb again on it in a last effort. 'Oh I hope he heard me scream... If not I'm done for for real this time. Is it really the end? Is this really going to end like this?' I thought then laid on my back, unable to move anymore and trying to keep my eyes open or I'll die.
Davmil3111
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby kernac » Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:38 pm

''Huh?'' Zalgus heard David's voice again, but it seem like it came from himself.

He stood up, looking around the house he found no one. Confused, Zalgus patted his belly once again, wondering something.

''David?'' He then shaked his head. ''Nawh, thats not possible, he must be looking around the town.'' He said to himself, siting down as his stomach was working on its content.

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Re:

Postby Davmil3111 » Sat Oct 13, 2007 5:10 pm

With the last of my powers, I tried to write a message with the pebbles in Zalgus' house, hoping my power could work from inside his stomach. I concentrated and visualised the message "You ate me!" trying to keep it the smaller possible, to have enough pebbles. Then I blacked out, if the message didn't worked, I would die and Zalgus won't even know he killed me. All I could do was hoping, unable to move and about to die by lack of air.
Davmil3111
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby kernac » Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:35 pm

Zalgus noticed the small message writted in dirt in front of him.

''You ate me?'' He said out loud, reading the message. He tought about it for a minut but then decided there was noting to do about it, he would probably be already dead by now and he didn't feel like puking.

He pated his belly and yawned, closing is eyes to take a nap. ''Sleep well my friend....''

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay