Melissa and her family meet Umiriko.

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Melissa and her family meet Umiriko.

Postby kernac » Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:12 pm

She giggle softly and pat the back of your head. ''Oh a little closer please mister dragon, I acctualy'd like to scare them a bit, after all they did left me behind.''

She tought about it for a moment. ''Hehe, maybe you could act like you wanted to eat me or something, that should realy scare them''
Feel free to visit my gallery, there I store my art and writings as well as commissioned pieces I have gathered over the years:

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Postby Umiriko » Wed Oct 31, 2007 6:47 am

*snickering at this comment, walking slightly closer and giving off a little roar before rearing up onto my hind legs, tryng to get you to slide down my back to my tail*
I now stream. Casual games with vorish discussion while hanging out with tasty treats. Would love to see you there sweetie <3
https://www.twitch.tv/umi_durg
Umiriko
Most Talkative Dragon, ever

Postby kernac » Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:18 pm

She squeak as she fall on her back and begin to slide along your back to your tail.

''Eeeeeh"

In the house Melissa's family sudently looked quite surprised and scared, they didn't move a muscle, not sure what that was meaning and what would happen next.
Feel free to visit my gallery, there I store my art and writings as well as commissioned pieces I have gathered over the years:

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Postby Umiriko » Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:16 am

*smiling as i feel you slipping down, my flipper waiting for you, as soon as you slide onto it a flip it up, sending you neatly into the air catching you with a a paw safely*
mmmm ^-^ theres my tasty snack hehe
I now stream. Casual games with vorish discussion while hanging out with tasty treats. Would love to see you there sweetie <3
Umiriko

Postby kernac » Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:01 am

She meep a bit then look back at you.

''Hehe don't over do it tought.'' She try to wisper to you, softly wiggling in the palm of your paw.

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Postby Umiriko » Sat Nov 03, 2007 4:57 am

*giggleing as i hold you up by your feet, dangleing you over my mouth* mmmm ^^
*opens wide, relvealing my gaping maw below you
Umiriko

Postby kernac » Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:05 pm

She squeak in surprised and wiggle in your grasp, a bit scared. She then take a long deep breath and calm down a bit, remembering that its just an 'act'.

''Oh mister dragon, what a deep throat you have'' She say, teasing a bit.

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Postby Umiriko » Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:09 am

*smiling as i run my tongue over the bottom lip, keeping my mouth open wide as i lower you in, keeping an eye to see what your family was doing
Umiriko

Postby kernac » Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:37 pm

''Eeeeep'' Melissa yelped as she was slowly lovered into this big wet caverne that was Umi's maw, she didn't lought or liked that he's go that far, but if she told him to stop now it woud ruine everything, so she just wiggled a bit, trying to show her disaproval.

On the balcony, the yougest of the girls ran toward Umi and screamed: ''No please don't eat her, what do you want?'' As her mother runned after her, trying to get her back inside the house. ''No, come back, the beast will get you too...''

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Postby Umiriko » Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:41 am

smirking as i see the little one running down towards me, droppping melissa playfuly, catching her in my mouth, all but her legs sticking out, leaving them wiggleing on the outside as i sit down and look at the child infront of me*
Umiriko

Postby kernac » Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:58 am

Melissa began to squirm wildly in your mouth as she was begginnig to think maybe the dragon wasn't kidding.

At the same time, the little girl stoped right when the dragon looked at her, suddently very impressed by this scaly giant.

''... Please mister dragon...let go of my sister, I'll do anything but, please let her go!''

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Postby Umiriko » Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:45 am

*grinning slightly i lower myself down so my belly was on the ground, leaving my head just a metre or so infront of the girl, melissas legs squriming about infront of her as i suckle playfuly
Umiriko

Postby kernac » Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:07 pm

The girl carefully approche, a worried look in her eyes.

''Please mister dragon, I beg you, let go of my sister, I'll do anything, anything you ask! But please don't eat her!'' She shily said to the hungry dragon, shaking a bit.

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Postby Umiriko » Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:22 pm

*smiling more as the little child keeps coming towards me, slowly turning one of my paws over, ofering it to her, trying to encourage her to climb up onto it as i slurp a bit more of mel's legs in
Umiriko

Postby kernac » Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:32 am

She esitate a bit befor hoping in, looking up at the big dwagies holding her with deep cute eyes.

''What....what are you going to do mister dragon?'' She shily ask, looking at her sister's leg as they slowly disapear in Umi's hungry maw.

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Postby Umiriko » Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:59 am

sitting up back i take the little one quite high up in my paw, lowerig my head to it, and suddnelyopeing my lips, letting mel fall out beside her sister
Umiriko

Postby kernac » Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:34 am

''Bwahhh..." Exclaimed Melissa as she fall into your paws.

''Big sister, your alright'' The young one said, holding her sister's hand. Melissa then got up, washing up the droll in her face.

''You jerk! I was starting to freak out in there, there was no need to get me that deep..!''

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Postby Umiriko » Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:30 am

*laughing slightly at this i give a little smirk*
jerk eh? well it was your to start with you silly thing, so dont blame me
Umiriko

Postby kernac » Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:00 am

''Ayway, I'd like to introduce you to my family, get closer to them please''

She said, amirking a bit. ''Is this realy OK?'' Asked the young one.

''Of course it is, Umi's a friendly dragon''

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Postby Umiriko » Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:28 am

*gigling a little soft growl i nod and then wink at the younger one, holding my paw up to the top of my head *
on you get then little ens
Umiriko

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay