Hilda's Birthday Party (private RP between Gimpy and me)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Hilda's Birthday Party (private RP between Gimpy and me)

Postby Gimpy » Sun Nov 18, 2007 12:50 am

"Thank goodness I thought you were digested well I better get Protious up",the wide-bodied Hilda ran down the stairs making big noises,"Protious get up my belly is trying to turn Jenna into hippo fat...get up!",she yelled.
Gimpy
???

Postby Protious » Sun Nov 18, 2007 12:55 am

Jenna, was being tossed around in Hilda's stomach as she ran down the stairs.

The noises woke up Protious, and tried to get up, but was still very tired, but was almost able to stand, maybe not walk though. He got up but he was holding himself up against the couch. "What?!" He answered... "How are we going to get her out?"
Protious
Participator

Postby Gimpy » Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:05 am

"I'll swallow you half-way and you pull her out and if we don't hurry the real stomach acids will come out then it is game over."
Gimpy
???

Postby Protious » Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:10 am

"Ok," Protious answered. "I might be able to muster enough strength to do that." He used some of his powers to rescede his shirt, (since it really was another part of him) "I'm as ready as I will ever be. But It might mostly be you and Jenna doing most of the work, I don't know how long my strength will hold out."
Protious
Participator

Postby Gimpy » Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:39 am

*Gurgle* *Groan* Hilda picked him up and plopped him on her tongue then started to gently gulp his body down,"Jenna please don't be a liquid when Protious gets inside",she thought.
Gimpy
???

Postby Protious » Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:43 am

Protious pushed his hands down Hilda's throat and into her stomach, his hands started to tingle and burn slightly at the weak acids that they were exposed to. Protious groped around, and another hand met his hands. Jenna grabed tightly onto protious's hands and wrists, and Protious did likewise with her hands and wrists. "Ok Hilda, I've got her hands, you can start pulling me back out now. Better hurry." Protious said, noticing how slick Jenna's hands and wrists had become.
Protious
Participator

Postby Gimpy » Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:24 am

Hilda acknowledged his request and started to pull on Protious' legs to free both of them from her pit of doom.

Her stomach started pumping high quality corrosive acids to break down Jenna so that her body could fuel the hippo.
Gimpy
???

Postby Protious » Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:36 am

Protious felt Hilda pulling on his legs. Just as Hilda's stomach started to pump in the stronger acids, Jenna yelped loudly. as it started to burn her legs. Her upper body was soon outside of Hilda's stomach, but still more had to be pulled out. "Please hurry," Protious said loudly.
Protious
Participator

Postby Gimpy » Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:39 am

"Fine then",she thought then with all of her might Hilda did a fast super strong pull to get Protious and Jenna out of her stomach.
Gimpy
???

Postby Protious » Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:45 am

With the sudden pull, Protious found himself out of Hilda's throat and mouth, and on the floor, with a naked Jenna on top of him. He kissed Jenna's forhead.

She was still a little weakened from her experience, as well as Protious, but it was still obvious that Jenna was still much stronger than protious at this point. Protious looked up to Hilda and said "Thank you." But then his head fell back again, as he fell asleap from exhaustion once again.
Protious
Participator

Postby Gimpy » Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:22 pm

She looked at the couple in which there were no limbs melted off or anything like that and knew everything would be alright,"Your welcome Protious."
Gimpy
???

Postby Protious » Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:30 pm

Protious was back out cold out of exhaustion again, but Jenna was coming back around.

Grogily Jenna checked herself, a little bit of her fur was dammaged, but nothing a little creative grooming wouldn't fix. "Well that was close, Hilda. at liest I'm allright," she said. She then seen Protious had passed out again. "I might have to do my trick to him before I get cleaned up and dressed. Protious still seems severely weakened."
Protious
Participator

Postby Protious » Fri Nov 30, 2007 5:34 pm

*Jenna looked around* By the way, What time is it Hilda?
Protious
Participator

Postby Gimpy » Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:41 pm

"That trick might be cool to watch and it happens to be 8:42,but why do you ask"?
Gimpy
???

Postby Protious » Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:23 pm

"Just currious," Jenna responded. "Well I'd better do my trick, before anything bad happens to Protious."

Protious was rather out of it at this point, but Jenna then turns to Protious, and kisses his forehead. "Too bad you arn't awake for this, I think you would have enjoyed it." Jenna laughs. as she places a hand on his chest and it starts to glow slightly.
Protious
Participator

Postby Protious » Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:04 pm

*The glow seems to spread from Jenna's hand and across and over Protious' body. Jenna seems to be in deep concentration, but in control over what she is doing. After a few moments the glow becomes so bright you can't really stare at Jenna or Protious. After a few short moments, The glow starts to fade... and all you see left is a naked jenna laying on the floor, on top of a rather large belly. She seems to be talking to her belly, "Well babe, I guess I'm going to take care of you for a while, let me worry about things out here." Her belly seems to shrink a little bit, so she looked like she may be full term with twins or tripplets. She rolls off her belly and sits there on the floor. "So what did you think of my trick, Hilda?"
Protious
Participator

Postby Gimpy » Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:11 pm

"uummm...uummm...well I have never seen that before,but it was kinda cool so what happens to him again"?
Gimpy
???

Postby Protious » Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:24 pm

Jenna purrs slightly. "Well he's now essensially my "Baby" until I let him out. So I can help him regain his strenght... maybe help give him some more stamina, hehe" Jenna said happily
Protious
Participator

Postby Gimpy » Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:32 pm

"Right...your baby and how long has this technique been floating around because I have never heard of it"?,the curious hippo asked.
Gimpy
???

Postby Protious » Sat Dec 15, 2007 12:20 am

"I don't know, I've just learned how to do it," Jenna said as she rubs her belly subconciously. "There was some rumors in my family that some family members could do some strange tricks like this though."
Protious
Participator

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay