*Private RP for GoldFox and Shadewolf

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Postby Shadewolf » Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:11 pm

Dace growled as the teen slipped out of his jacket and started running... he was so afraid of the teeth! Dace shook his head, trying to get the ripped garment off his tooth. Why was the teen do petrified of his teeth... surely he'd figured out that he was a werewolf by now... anyone who knew anything about weres knew that the last thing they wanted to do was bite anyone... because if they didn't finish the job they'd have created another one of their own kind... generally who was hell bent on their destruction. But apparently this kid didn't know that... or hadn't figured out what Dace was yet.

Dace crouched and tensed his muscles, eyes tracking the route that the teen was taking... running on all fours of all the strange things. But whilst he was moving much faster than Dace would have expected, he was still too small to get very far very fast. With one bound Dace was equal with him, with another he was well in front, where he skidded to a stop, facing the rushing teen. With a dark laugh, he lay his head on the ground in front of his prey, and opened his mouth, he doubted this would work, but he wanted so badly to try it. He was sure that this kid had toyed with Buck, and now he was taking revenge for that. When the teen was within reach, he poised a paw in the air, ready to put down on the teen and hold him still.

He knew though, that he wasn't going to kill the teen, since he had not killed Buck it would not be fair to do that. But he intended to play with him for a while for sure... ask his a few questions too. But first he had to catch him, and to Dace, the chase was the second best part of the game. A grin twitched the corners of his mouth as he waited to see if the teen was quite dumb enough to run right into his mouth.
Shadewolf
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby GoldFox » Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:55 pm

Kurt was shocked as the wolf leaped right over him, landing right beside him, and then jumped again, putting himself in front of him. Kurt’s eyes grew wide as he saw the wolf actually lay his head down on the floor. Like Kurt was stupid enough to actually run into his mouth! Kurt instantly turned around, but then yelped as he slid. Oh god no! Of course, there had been a patch of watery oil right where his feet hand landed! Kurt realized he was still heading towards the deadly mouth and yelped as he tried to get up, but it was like running on ice! With a squeal, he actually did hit the bottom lip and end up on the rough, thick tongue.

Kurt leapt up and using the new traction, bolted. Or he would have were the tongue not covered in slippery saliva! He got up again and grabbing one of the teeth, used it to pull himself upright and then jumped out of the hot mouth, bolting. He avoided the huge, furry paw as it slammed down, trying to squash him, and to his great relief, actually made it to a storm drain! It was small, and the exits were grilled to prevent leaves and dirt from going down the line, but he was out of reach of that wolf-thing!

He allowed himself to relax and started to wipe off the thick wolf-spit that had collected on his legs and feet. Yuck! He heard snuffling and when the wolf looked down at him, waved to him cheekily. He was safe down here and they both knew it.

Unless, of course, that wolf thing was strong enough to pry up the steel grill. But Kurt doubted that, so he grew a little bolder and with a grin, got to all fours and waved his tail at the wolf, laughing at him.
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.
Be evil. :evil:

-GoldFox ^-^
Click over there for my stories --> http://aryion.com/modules.php?name=2&g2_itemId=109644
GoldFox
---

Postby Shadewolf » Mon Oct 29, 2007 4:46 pm

Dace couldn't believe that had worked... so surprised was he when the little mutant actually landed in his maw that he didn't even close his mouth in time to trap him. But even thought Kurt had gotten away, he still started to laugh at the occurence, utterly disbelieveing of it. He followed the teen to his new hiding place down a storm drain and peered down at him, "i think i was more surprised than you that that actually worked," he chuckled. He shrugged as he was waved at, he'd been a hunter far too long to think of this as aything more than an inconvenience. with little fuss he started sniffing around the edges of the steel grating, seeing if it had been cemented in or not.

It was his luck that it had not been and he grinned down at the teen. "Well you've just made a rave error little one. If you jump any further down there... you'll die, and you can't climb out either. I'll bet you think i can't get this grate up huh?" she sniggered softly, "speaking in terms of what i am now you'd be right," he said, and changed back to human, "but speaking in terms of this... you'd be wrong." He grinned at the teen, showing off his fangs for the first time. Then he stood, seizing the grate with strong hands, and bracing his legs, pulled the grating up, not lifting it high, just enough to move it to the side. Then he looked back down at the little mutant, and reached down to seize him, there was only so long that the teen could evade him in the confined space, and using both hands, he had him cornered. He made a mental note to ask him about the tail, it was such an odd looking appendage, it had his curiosity flared. But he knew that his prey would hardly be in the mood for talking, so he concentrated on catching him first.
Shadewolf
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby GoldFox » Mon Oct 29, 2007 4:59 pm

Kurt stared as the wolf turned back into a man and then effortlessly lifted up the heavy grate, setting it aside. Kurt panicked and looked around, but there was nowhere to run! Normally he could cling to walls and climb on them, but his hands and feet were still slippery from the wolf-spit and he couldn’t stick! He settled for dodging through and around the fingers, avoiding them easily. He was glad for his slender, lithe body as he heard the man actually getting a bit frustrated! Kurt smiled and as he kept up his game, looked around to find an escape route. Perhaps he could climb up the man’s sleeve? He realized that time was running out and that he had no other choice, so he ran up the cloth, clinging with his nails.

But just as he was going to escape, he let out a cry as he was yanked into the air by his tail. He hung easily, as he was used to hanging by his tail and started to shake. He’d been caught! He then decided that being scared wouldn’t solve anything, so he crossed his arms and wound his legs around his tail, looking and feeling quite pissed.

He then shouted to the man, “All right. Bravo. You caught me.” He mock-clapped, saying afterwards, “May I know the name of my to-be-devourer?”

Sure he was scared of being killed, but he knew that there was no point in crying about it. Being a predator himself, he knew that the begging and pleading was half the fun! So he resolved to be the worst prey ever. He knew that thanks to Buck, he wouldn’t survive this encounter, but at the same time, if he annoyed this man enough, he might be able to gain a brief chewing instead of a long dissolving death.

He was shaking as he thought of this, but resolved not to let his fear show. He wasn’t going to give this bastard any pleasure if he could avoid it!
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.

-GoldFox ^-^
Click over there for my stories --> http://aryion.com/modules.php?name=2&g2_itemId=109644
GoldFox
---

Postby Shadewolf » Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:27 pm

Dace smiled as he noticed the determined look on the teen's face, and was fully aware what it meant, it was a look he knew well. "Yes, i caught you... you're so perceptive it's frightening." Dace stood and moved away from the storm drain, still holding the teen by the tail. as he walked he answered the question. "You don't know? I'm hurt that Buck wouldn't have mentioned his big brother. I could have held up that 'Alexander' BS." He sat down in a quiet spot, a little way away from the tree where Buck was. "I'm Dace. Though pray tell... what is the name of my to be 'Devour-ee'?"

Dace was still wondering how he was going to get Buck back to normal size, maybe this kid could tell him... but why would he? He doubted that he'd tell him on the principle that he wouldn't kill him if he did... well he wasn't going to kill him anyway, but the teen didn't need to know that yet. Heck... maybe it was worth a try... "A question, you don't have to answer it, though it may affect what i decide to do with you. Buck's not going to want to stay that small forever... how would i turn him back?" he didn't expect a useful answer, but neither would he fall for a 'let me go and i'll do it' trick. But there was one other thing bothering him, as he looked at the teen in detail for the first time... what the heck was he? It was unusual for Dace to meet something he could not identify, but he had never seen such a thing as this before. "One other question... What the heck are you? I mean... the tail i can get by... i have one myself, but... i've never seen a mutant like you before." He was offering the teen a little longer to 'live' by talking, usually prey took such a chance and you had trouble shutting them up afterwards. If the teen went silent... Dace wouldn't waste any more time talking to him. He wasn't planning on waiting long anyway... all the running had made him hungry... he looked forward to having this troublemaker safely in his belly, whereupon he could toy with him as he had no doubt toyed with Buck... for at least as long... maybe longer.
Shadewolf
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby GoldFox » Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:03 pm

Kurt hung, annoyed now, as the man mocked him. So it WAS Buck’s brother. Terrific. Now there was the whole avenging-a-family-member rage to deal with. This wasn’t going to be fun in the least.

One part of Kurt realized what was going to happen to him. He was going to be eaten and killed, but he refused to struggle. He’d go down stubborn and unwilling and wouldn’t let his pred enjoy his last struggles. Kurt glared at the man, snapping, “Well, Dace, I’m Kurt. And as for your other questions…” He allowed himself a laugh. “You’re going to love zis… Ze only vay to put Buck back to normal size is to let me do it. I did it to him, I can undo it. But since I’m shrunk too…” He grinned. “You’re f-cked.”

Kurt knew that if he did the classic ‘I’ll-do-it-if-you-let-me-go’ trick wouldn’t work this time, but now he relished the idea that if he died, Buck was screwed. He frowned when Dace looked at him closer, questioning him on what he was. Kurt’s fur bristled, even on his tail, puffing it up like a cats’, as he said, “I’m a mutant, but I just have a different kind of mutation. I have my teleportation, my shrinking, and I was born like zis.” He smiled, adding, “Adds extreme flexibility and agility to my list of assets.”

Kurt knew the trick Dace was using, allowing him ‘extra time’ by letting him talk, and he didn’t mind. He had already accepted his fate, and he swore to make it as unpleasant for Dace as possible. Let’s see how that wolf-man-guy liked it when he swallowed a critter that had fangs of its own? Kurt chuckled. He knew that there were certain places in the stomach where the flesh was *very* delicate…
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.

-GoldFox ^-^
GoldFox
---

Postby Shadewolf » Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:34 pm

Dace listened to the teen's speeches, nodding occasionally, shrugging occasionally. "Oh well, Buck's adaptable, he'll learn to live with it." This basically meant that when Dace did get round to releasing Kurt... he'd make him do it then. He put his head on one side as Kurt talked about what he was, it was in Dace's nature to be inquisitive, and he did not interrupt, but took in everything that Kurt said with interest. Whilst it was true he'd never seen anything like Kurt before, he was sure that some of the other creatures he'd met and 'dealt with' had been much tougher. "Well i'll certainly say you're an unusual one," he chuckled softly, amused by the irony of him calling someone else unusual. "but as much as i'd love to continue this enthralling banter... I've gotten rather hungry." He grinned at Kurt, showing his fangs again.

"I wonder how many people you've said that to? Like Buck. How long were you planning to torture him before you killed him anyway? Oh never mind, but i'll bet you don't have a big brother to step in and save you." Dace just regretted that it had taken him as long as it had to find his brother.... The bright side of it of course was that he could take all that time and more to play with Kurt... and feel that it was justified. "Kurt... welcome to the nightmare that you've been putting others through," he said, and licked the little teen, swiping right up his front. Then he lifted him above his head and dropped him into his mouth, closing it firmly afterwards. He didn't swallow yet though, as tempting as it was, feeling that he wanted little more than to gulp down the warm, furry body in his maw, he refrained. He didn't even carry on tasting Kurt. He lay back on the ground, his arms crossed under his head, looking up at the sky, just waiting to see just how stubborn a prey Kurt was going to try and be. Seeing if he was going to move at all, or try and hurt him, or try to beg his way out... Dace knew that this last one was really not going to happen with this kid. It didn't matter to Dace, he was getting all the pleasure he needed out of the revenge... the fact that Kurt tasted great and felt even better was just a bonus.
Shadewolf
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby GoldFox » Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:50 am

Kurt felt his heart skip a beat when Dace shrugged off that Buck would adapt to living tiny and though he knew better than to beg, Kurt said, “I’m surprised that such a *caring* brother would condemn his kin to such a life!” but he was ignored or not heard as Dace smiled at him, showing off his fangs as he said that he had grown hungry. Kurt wouldn’t deny that his whole body stiffened at that statement, but again, he knew better than to beg. From the look in those cold eyes, he knew it wouldn’t help him one bit!

He gulped hard as Dace spoke to him, welcoming him to a nightmare, and then and licked his front, completely soaking his shirt and fur. It was disgusting and he tried to claw at the tongue, to cause pain, but the tongue was just too tough and his attack did nothing except getting him lifting up above Dace’s head. Kurt felt fear paralyze his body and didn’t suppress the cry that occurred when he fell, hit the wet tongue and skidding. He tried to hang on to something -the tongue, the fangs, the gums, anything!- to keep him from going backwards to the slippery, dark throat.

But it seemed he was given a break as Dace leveled his head and just held him for a while. He wasn’t even being tasted! Hesitantly, Kurt sat up, wiping spit form his face. It was very hot in the mouth and the humidity was awful. As was the smell. Kurt wrinkled his nose and recalled Buck’s earlier ‘breath mint’ comment. He got to all fours, feeling more comfortable that way, and then sighed, curling up. He wasn’t going to move for Dace. Although he would bolt if the opportunity presented itself, if he remained trapped, he’d stay still.

But then Kurt grew angry and started to move, making his way over to the side of the thick tongue. He knew how bad an idea this was, but he was going to prove that he wasn’t easy prey! He slid his hand under the thick tongue, and using his claws, raked deep into the sensitive flesh, drawing blood from the gashes he created.

[[Wow, that one was long! :P]]
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.

-GoldFox ^-^
GoldFox
---

Postby Shadewolf » Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:13 pm

Dace had continued to hold Kurt for a little while, feeling him continue his stubborn not moving attitude, he had been expecting this. A lot of creatures seemed to think that refusing to struggle left them to go with some dignity. Dace had always thought that was a load of rubbish, it didn't both him when they struggled or not, sure it was nice, but he didn't rely on it. It mostly seemed to be captured preds that felt that it was necessary to be stubborn. He couldn't understand this having never been put in such a position. Caught up in thought he'd almost forgotten about the little mutant in his mouth, only vaguely aware as Kurt started to move.

Dace well knew to expect an attempt to harm him at some point, for he knew the risks of eating anything alive, especially things with teeth and claws. But he had not known what to expect, and when he felt Kurt's claws rip into the bottom of his mouth it took all of his control not to snarl or bite down. But he knew how much it freaked prey out when their devourer did not respond to pain or injury. He spoke carefully, using only his lips, careful not to open his teeth at all, not wanting to give Kurt a chance to attempt escape. "I would say that you'll have to do better than that, but I’m not giving you the chance to."

With a slight rumble of amusement, he flexed his tongue, carefully, repositioning Kurt and skilfully flicking the little mutant's tail between his back teeth, biting down ever so gently, just enough to hold the appendage firmly, and not cause any damage. Then with a chuckle, he gulped, still holding the tail, feeling the mutant slip half into his throat head first, restrained from moving any further by the grip on his tail.

Half of him just wanted to let go and swallow down this tasty little pest and enjoy him when he was in the much tougher stomach. But the other half of him wanted to see what Kurt would do now put in this position. Especially now that he'd been given the impression that attempts to cause injury had no effect. He wondered how long it would take Kurt to figure out that he wasn't going to be digested, it usually didn't take the captured predators that long. In a moment of decision, Dace decided to hold Kurt like that for another five seconds, if nothing happened, he'd let go of the tail and swallow... Good luck to Kurt trying to cause him harm then, Dace's stomach was one of the toughest parts of him, quite able to handle much larger prey than this. Kurt could bite and claw for all he was worth then, and he wouldn't cause one iota of real damage. Maybe the occasional twinge of pain, but nothing that worried Dace.
Shadewolf
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby GoldFox » Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:36 pm

Kurt grinned to himself when he heard Dace make a sound of pain as the tongue twitched under his feet. He expected for Dace to spit him out and then rip him apart [Kurt had once done that to a rather stubborn prey] but at the same time, when Dace spoke to him and then started to shift him backwards, he wasn’t surprised, though of course he felt fear well up in his chest. But then Kurt was confused as Dace just twitched the tongue and his tail flicked into the air in response. Why had he done that? But Kurt was quick to receive the answer then Dace bit down on the blue barb.

Kurt felt anger well up inside of him and kicked hard, right at the edge of the gums, where he knew it was sensitive, barking, “LET GO OF MY TAIL!” but then he yelped as the tongue pressed him backwards and he started to slide down, down, dow-…

Stop.

Kurt opened one eye and then growled as he realized Dace’s plan. His tail was caught between the powerful teeth and he was hanging down in the predator’s throat. Kurt had never done this himself, but he quickly realized that if he didn’t move, Dace would just gulp right away. If he moved, he might be allowed a bit more time. So, grudgingly, Kurt started to wriggle, trying to get a grip on the slick, slippery flesh. But his hands kept losing their grips and withdrawing his hand, he knew why. The throat was thickly coated with a mixture of mucus and saliva, making the surface practically traction-less. Kurt tried to claw the flesh, but this flesh was tougher and he worried that it was going to be even tougher in the huge belly beneath him. Kurt shivered at that thought, but comforted himself with the idea that such a predator would rapidly digest anything it ate, so he would have a minute, maybe less. It would be quick…

The little blue mutant kept moving for a while, and the hung still, shouting, “All right, you bastard! You’ve had your fun!” He then crossed his arms and went still, saying venomously, “Go ahead and swallow. It’s not like zere’s anything else you can do to me!” He wondered if Dace, like some predators, would spit him out to prove that last statement wrong, or if he would just ignore the taunt and gulp the blue mutant down whole.
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.

-GoldFox ^-^
GoldFox
---

Postby Shadewolf » Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:31 pm

Dace grinned as Kurt struggled, he had rather been expecting it to happen. He heard the mutant's taunt, and was unsure whether he wanted a quick end or was trying his luck at being given longer to live through more toying. Either way, he wasn't going to get what he wanted. "Believe me kid, there's plenty else i could do to you. But i'm not going to." With no further words, he released the tail and after a moment longer, he gulped, but not that hard, not wanting his prey to go down too fast. He closed his eyes as he did so, rumbling softly to himself and stroking his throat. He really hoped that Kurt didn't think him quite stupid enough to fall for that 'proving the prey wrong' trick.

Dace wondered if Kurt would actually learn a lesson from this and stop torturing people as he had Buck. Probably not, it was not like Dace would ever stop doing it, so he could hardly expect another to. The only thing that gave him an advantage was a lot more experience, and of course he had the common sense not to eat anyone who just might have relatives that could eat him.

He didn't gloat over his victory now, he just lay quietly, his tail flicking occasionally, one hand on his stomach, waiting for Kurt to finish his journey. He wondered a little how Buck would take the news that he'd be staying that size for a while, but he'd have to live with it, because Dace wasn't going to give up Kurt for a while. He'd never eaten a furry mutant before, and found that he rather liked it.
Shadewolf
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby GoldFox » Thu Nov 01, 2007 1:53 pm

Kurt waited to see if Dace was dumb enough to take the bait, but no. This predator was smarter than that, and after a brief statement, opened his teeth and released the blue tail. Kurt fell, hitting the slick flesh and then Dace swallowed and Kurt found himself kicking as he was forced down into a tight, hot tunnel; slimy liquids coating his fur and making him go down easier. Kurt felt loud rumbles surround him, and grimaced, trying to claw at the walls, but he couldn’t move his hand. Dace was enjoying his victory, gloating about it! Kurt scowled and using the part of his brain that wasn’t flipping out [which wasn’t a big portion] forced himself to stay still, ignoring the movements of the muscles around as well as the outside pressure that occurred. Dace was rubbing at him!

The heat was worse now, making him drowsy, but Kurt resisted and started to curse loudly in German, calling Dace everything he could think of. He knew it wouldn’t help his position, but he felt better afterwards.

Suddenly, Kurt found room to breathe decently, and yelped as he was forced through a tight ring of muscle. He landed with a splat on wet, soft floor and he let out a quiet whine. It had finally happened… The predator had become the prey…

He glared around him, his night-vision able to give him dim sight in this dark hell-hole, and saw the folds of the stomach, the pink flesh. Kurt got up on all fours and walked over to one of the folds and stuck his hand into it, feeling the soft, yet tough, texture. It was like leather! He bit his lip. He had expected, hoped, it would be softer. He then shook his head and before he could change his mind, bent his head and used his fangs to puncture deep into the flesh, trying to tear and rip.
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.

-GoldFox ^-^
GoldFox
---

Postby Shadewolf » Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:51 pm

Dace stayed perfectly still for a little while, a dark grin on his face. He was waiting for Kurt to do something, which he surely would now, be it fight, insult him again, panic, try to hurt him... he was bound to do something. He felt slight movement and then a slight tingle... more like an internal itch... he'd been bitten apparently. He chuckled loudly, "That really isn't going to get you anywhere," he said, he knew Kurt would hear him, and his hearing was quite good enough to hear any reply. "You don't think i'd still be around if it was that easy for prey to hurt me do you?" He grinned, wondering again how long it would take Kurt to figure out that he was going to suffer not digestion, but exactly what he had put Buck through.

With an evil grin, Dace rolled onto his front to dislodge Kurt from his biting position. In a few minutes he'd have to go and speak to Buck and let him know what was going on. That thought reminded him of something he'd wanted to ask, "didn't Buck ever even mention me?" He asked, knowing that it was one of his brother's 'get out of trouble' tricks to threaten those causing him harm with his brother. Usually tell them he'd get Dace to disembowel them or something. It would be mighty unusual if he hadn't done that this time, given that it had been rather extended torture.

"So are you going to keep biting me or what?" he teased, known that such an approach would get some reaction... probably getting stubborn again, but hey it was worth a try. Dace put one hand underneath him and rubbed his stomach, knowing Kurt would feel it and hate it. But being a pred, he'd surely understand that that was Dace's motive for doing it.
Shadewolf
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby GoldFox » Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:36 pm

As Kurt had expected, his little bite did nothing but make Dace chuckle. Angry, he did it again and again, more to get his frustration out than actually cause harm. The floor shifted under him and Kurt found himself rolling as Dace changed positions. He scowled and sat still, arms crosses, tail beating and irritated tattoo against the wet, slippery floor. He heard Dace ask him a question but had no intention to help Dace in any way, so he snapped, “Why not ask him yourself, bastard? Should be easy… He’s still OUTSIDE.” Again, senseless rage filled him and he started to claw and bite at the floor, pausing now and again to spit out thick slime and then going back to attack again, getting nothing for his efforts.

He heard Dace mock him and flipped him off, knowing the gesture was useless in the darkness, but doing it anyway. He floor suddenly moved beneath him and he growled. He slapped his tail down on the disturbance, knowing that it helped nothing.

But then Kurt noticed something. He sniffed the air but it was the same thing. No acids. Kurt literally snarled, “Oh, I get it now… You furry wolf-bastard…” He got up and started to walk on all fours, since it was easier to stay upright that way, and went to one corner of the stomach, where it wasn’t so flat. He went to the wall and with a careless gesture, arched his back against it, like a cat and then settled down, sighing deeply.

There was no point in fighting. He knew Dace’s plan now. To make him take his own medicine. He was going to torment him like he had done to Buck. Kurt growled in the darkness, angry, but then sighed again and shut his eyes and found relief in sleep.
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.

-GoldFox ^-^
GoldFox
---

Postby Shadewolf » Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:51 pm

Dace enjoyed the menial responses that he got from Kurt, and laughed out loud at the insult 'furry wolf bastard'. "You really suck at insulting people did you know that? I mean, if you want to offend someone, a good start is actually calling them something they actually are. To start with... you calling anyone furry is just silly. Secondly i'm not a wolf, werewolf is the correct term. As for bastard... i knew my father thanks, so you're wrong on that one too." He said all this in a matter of fact way, really not caring if Kurt was listening, which he probably wasn't. He sighed and smiled, turning over onto his back again and sitting up.

"I don't see what you're so upset about anyway... I'm not killing you am i? You saw fit to do this to another... so now you're having it done to you... what could be fairer than that? Revenge is a wonderful thing Kurt, but there's always someone after you for it. If you're going to live as a pred you should learnt that. Oh and one other tip... never... ever... F-ck around with anyone who's related to a werewolf." With that he stood up, running a hand once across his stomach, pretty sure that if Kurt had somehow managed to fall asleep that all the movement would have woken him up.

Dace walked at a leisurely pace to the tree where Buck and his coat were, his tail flicking cheerfully. Dace gently peered into the pocket were Buck had been and grinned to see that he had fallen asleep. Probably because this had taken longer than planned. He looked around again, there was nobody to be seen anywhere so he sat down at the base of the tree and leant on it. He saw no reason to be moving on just yet anyway. He patted his stomach hard, "Still awake in there?"
Shadewolf
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby GoldFox » Sat Nov 03, 2007 12:33 pm

Kurt heard muffled speech, but ignored it as he went to sleep. He felt exhausted. While he hadn’t shown it, he had been very scared and terrified, so adrenaline had surged through him, helping him to try and escape. But now that he knew he was going to be fine, his body caught up with him and reminded him of his fatigue.

But he was woken as Dace moved around a lot, jerked Kurt to hit the smooth flesh. Kurt clawed uselessly at the ground, shouting, “You mind?! I’m trying to sleep, you jerk!” He huffed and crossed his arms, as he felt more motion around him and heard thick, repeated thuds and growled, knowing that Dace was patting his stomach. At the question, he yelled, “Of course I am! You voke me up and you von’t stay still!!!”

Kurt was quiet for a long time after that, and then finally sighed, saying, “All right… Vhy are you doing zis? Because I was fooling around vith Buck? I vasn’t going to hurt him. As a pred, you know the fun of having a ‘toy’.” He leaned back on the soft flesh, chuckling a bit. “Oh, and zanks for the bed. It’s nice and soft.” He wondered if this would annoy Dace and then decided he didn’t care. He then called out, “So how long do you intend to keep me?” He stretched. “I kept Buck for a veek, so you’ll probably keep me longer zan zat, huh?”
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.

-GoldFox ^-^
GoldFox
---

Postby Shadewolf » Sat Nov 03, 2007 6:25 pm

Dace grinned at Kurt's words about waking him up. "What... you think i'm here for your convenience? You'll sleep when i damn well let you sleep... or when i damn well sleep, which isn't very often." Dace readjusted his position with a grunt and crossed his arms. "As for why i'm doing this, Buck is my little brother and it's my place to look out for him, the only problem is that he takes a lot of looking out for... in fact it's practically a full time occupation be cause he seems to attract weirdoes like you and i end up having to find him and rescue him. The advantage to this is that as a werewolf, revenge is almost a religion to me, so you can see how that is good with people like you out there. I'm fair of course, and i never play with food, so your use of the term 'toy' i feel is a gross misdeed. Especially since it was my brother. But like i said... i am fair, as i will be to you, you kept him a week, but if i had not intervened, you may have held onto him for any amount of time, as such i'm not going to tell you how long i'm going to keep you, you can wonder just like Buck had to." As far as Dace could tell this was fair.

Dace stretched up and reached into his coat, drawing a hip-flask from one of the inner pockets, he unscrewed the lid and stopped, thinking about whether or not he should drink any of the contents, given that he wasn't sure of Kurt's age. He shrugged and took a gulp, what the hell did it matter, it was only cider anyway.
Shadewolf
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby GoldFox » Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:26 pm

Kurt frowned as he listened to Dace’s words, his tail flicking in irritation. He hated to admit it, he really did, but what the werewolf was suggesting did sound fair. Kurt sighed. At least he knew he was going to be just fine. He was in hell, but he wouldn’t be hurt. He huffed as he clawed at the floor, halfheartedly now. More to spite than to hurt. He grumbled a little, but the decided it wasn’t worth it. He was prey now, and he was at the 'mercy', so to speak, of this predator.

He felt the muscles shift around him and guessed that Dace was stretching and then he felt him moving around. There was a pause and then he heard a loud gulping noise. For a spilt second, Kurt wondered if he would have company, but then there was a rush of liquid and Kurt groaned in disgust as a sweet-smelling liquid poured down on him, soaking his clothing and fur. He felt it dripping down form his hair and face and licked his lips. Cider. He grimaced, spitting it out. Great… Now he his fur was going to be clumpy and a hell to take care of! He wasn’t a cat, so he wasn’t about to lick himself clean, and so he could only glare in a general upwards direction, shouting, “Real funny!”
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.

-GoldFox ^-^
GoldFox
---

Postby Shadewolf » Mon Nov 05, 2007 12:01 pm

Dace grinned as Kurt clawed halfheartedly at him, it actually felt kind of nice, sort of like a very very distant massage. He listened carefully as Kurt shouted, apparently his prisoner thought that the cider had been to spite him. "Well as much as this may surprise you... Not everything i do is to spite you... but now that you mention it it is kind of funny. You're gonna have a hard time getting that out of your fur aren't you fuzzy?" Dace patted his stomach as he chuckled about this. "Besides... you're gonna have to get used to what i eat and drink, and i don't think you'll like much of it."

Dace peeked into his trench coat again and saw that Buck was still sleeping, he sighed and settled back down again, he didn't want to wake his brother, but he coudn't really go anywhere or do anything without doing so. Maybe he should take a nap... maybe he shouldn't, he didn't know who and what lived in this town, napping in the open in an unfamiliar place would just be asking for trouble. He also considered playing with Kurt again, but concluded that whist they were still in a place Kurt was familiar with, it would be a bad idea incase he escaped. Maybe he sould transform to see what his occupant thought of the experience... yes maybe he should do that... He sighed and stretched, his shouders and neck making an impressive crunching sound. "Ah that's better, i do like a good stretch," he wasn't adressing anyone in particular, just saying it because he could.

He grinned darkly, deciding to transform after all, he changed his fosition to all fours and concentrated, shifting to his regular wolf form, if what his other victims had said was true, it would be looking and feeling pretty crazy inside him. But he knew that it was perfectly safe for Kurt, he'd tested it before.
Shadewolf
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby GoldFox » Mon Nov 05, 2007 11:54 pm

Kurt growled as Dace spoke, and ignored him. But then things got very weird. He yelped as the floor suddenly shifted under him, but then shook it off, thinking that Dace had been moving around again. But then he felt how the flesh was moving under his hands and he knew something was wrong. It was like the flesh was contracting! He struggled to stand but it was hopeless, so he remained on all fours, trying not to fall down. Had Dace been lying? Was Kurt going to be digested after all?! “I thought you said you vouldn’t hurt me!” Kurt shouted, and then shouted as he fell onto his side, the thick slime clinging to his fur.

He tried to get up, but yelped again, louder, as the flesh compacted and crushed around him. He struggled to get free, and then he suddenly was and found that the layout of the stomach had completely changed. It was much smaller now than it had been. He had hardly a feet on either side now! The shape was different too and he then figured out what was wrong. Dace had gone to wolf-form.

Kurt banged on the walls, noticing the different, tougher texture, and shouted, “You could have said somezing!” He walked around a bit, exploring. There was less room in here, but the flesh felt even tougher than Dace’s other form. Curious, he bent and tried to scratch at the flesh, but it was no good. Too tough… He bit his lip and then sat down, noting yet again how the flesh felt different, firmer, used to having tougher foods.
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.

-GoldFox ^-^
GoldFox
---

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay