*Private RP for GoldFox and Shadewolf

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

*Private RP for GoldFox and Shadewolf

Postby GoldFox » Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:50 am

Kurt sighed heavily as he flopped down on a bench at the edge of the park. School was FINALLY out for the long weekend and it was time to have some fun! He leaned back, soaking in the sun, feeling it warm his fur, hidden under his hologram projecter that made him look normal. His tail, wrapped around his waist to avoid contact with other people, twitched a little. Man, he was STARVING!

He looked up when a man came and sat next to him, obviously waiting for the bus. He had black hair with a funny red streak in it and his eyes were very pale, almost silver in color.

Kurt found himself looking the guy up and down slyly. 'Hmm... Not bad...' he thought to himself. 'This day has just gotten better.'

With a smile, he greeted the other. "Hi, I'm Kurt. And you?"
Last edited by GoldFox on Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.
Be evil. :evil:

-GoldFox ^-^
Click over there for my stories --> http://aryion.com/modules.php?name=2&g2_itemId=109644
GoldFox
---

Postby Shadewolf » Wed Oct 03, 2007 12:18 pm

Buck raised an eyebrow at the teen next to him, a little unused to complete strangers introducing themselves to him. He looked around to make sure that the other wasn't adressing someone else, seeing that they were alone he looked back and half smiled, "Nice to meet you Kurt, I'm Buck," he said, still a little uncertain why this kid might be talking to him.

He sighed and loosened his shirt a little, wishing that he'd worn shorts today, it was too hot for him. He ran a hand through his hair, wondering when the bus would arrive and starting to feel a little awkward now... almost as if he should try and talk to the teen since he'd started a conversation anyway.

"So um.... it's a nice day huh..." he began a little clumsily, he wasn't a people person at all, and making conversation therefore wasn't one of his best abilities, in fact he was downright bad at it, he sighed again, wishing now that e'd kept his mouth shut.
Shadewolf
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby GoldFox » Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:23 pm

"Oh, ja, very nice day..." Kurt replied, his German accent soft but noticeable. He saw Buck loosen his shirt and bit and he caught a glimpse of smooth skin. Unwillingly, Kurt licked his lips, but quickly covered the gesture by then smacking his lips and then rubbing them with a finger, muttering, "I need to bring chapstick next time..."

Subtly, Kurt glanced around. A couple yards away was a couple walking away from them, but still too close for comfort. Kurt wanted to wait for him and this Buck to be alone, so he stalled for time, waiting for the couple to leave.

"You must be new in town. I haven't seen you around here before." The couple were about 12 yeards away... "So, is zis your first time in Bayville?" 15 yards and rounding the corner.... "Cuz if it is, and you're hungry, I know a really nice place nearby. I could take you zere for a bite to eat."

There! The couple was gone now!

With a sly, wide grin, Kurt stood up, saying to Buck, "In fact, I zink i VILL take you to lunch." and started to concentrate.
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.

-GoldFox ^-^
Click over there for my stories --> http://aryion.com/modules.php?name=2&g2_itemId=109644
GoldFox
---

Postby Shadewolf » Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:44 pm

Buck raised his eyebrow again at the chapstick comment, it was after all a beautiful hot day with barely a breeze... oh well, maybe Germans got chapped lips easily. Upon noticing the accent, it occured to Buck that that made them both foreighners to the land, being from England himself.

He wondered for a moment why Kurt was watching a couple so intently as they walked by, thinking that maybe the teen knew them or something... But he didn't make any attempt to speak to them as if he knew them... this further confused Buck, what an odd one he'd found here.

Buck smiled at the teen's next words, "I am indeed from out of town, quite a long way out..." the teen was paying attention to the couple again. "Yes it's my first time in Bayville, seems quite nice though..." Was this kid even listening? He was looking at the couple again! Buck refrained from raising an eyebrow this time at the next question, being invited to lunch by a younger guy? This town was indeed strange!

Before Buck could answer the kid was on his feet and sounding for all the world as if he was insisting on the invitation. Then a funny look came over his face, a look of concentration... that worried Buck and he bit his lip, standing up, "What are you doing?" he asked, hoping there wasn't something wrong with the other. A funny feeling came over Buck suddenly and he put a hand to his head, sittin down again, "Wha... What are you doing?" he repeated shakily.
Shadewolf
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby GoldFox » Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:20 pm

Kurt smiled broadly as the process started. It would be slow at first, but then would speed up as less and less mass was available. He shut his eyes to help the process along, knowing from numerous experiences that Buck would be so dizzy until the process was done that he wouldn’t even be able to move!

He concentrated a little more, trying to hurry the process along. If someone saw him, the gig would be up. But thankfully, they were still alone when he felt the sensation stop and opening his eyes, he let out a chuckle. Buck was roughly three inches tall now, looking cute and comical sitting on the 'huge' bench.

The mutant looked around again, but they were still alone. He grinned, knowing that now he could take his time and have some proper fun with his new toy. He kneeled in front of the bench, purring, “Perfect…” He poked at Buck, hoping to help him get his senses back. “Lookit you! You’re all tiny…” He licked his lips, openly this time, not trying to hide it. “And bite-size.”
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.

-GoldFox ^-^
GoldFox
---

Postby Shadewolf » Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:36 pm

Buck squeezed his eyes shut as the world began to spin confusingly, what was wrong with him?! He'd never had anything like this happen to him before. He desperately tried to focus... on anything... this had to be something to do with that teen... If he could focus he'd curse that little weirdo from here to kingdom come... Alas, as was normal Buck's powers had abandoned him at a most inconvenient moment.

The feeling seemed to itensify suddenly and he almost cried out, but found that he coud not even do that. At last the feeling began to fade and he risked opening one eye cautiously, seeing that the world hadn't ended he opened the other, then froze.

Okay... this was a problem... he was now tiny... and that weird teen was looking at him in a most alarming way. Buck cringed as he was poked at, looking around, trying to calculate if he could escape or not. He shivered as Kurt spoke, not liking the tone at all, it spoek of trouble to Buck. When he saw him lick his lips it was simply too much for Buck and with an involuntary whimper he was up on his feet, running clumsily as fast as he could along the bench, of course he ad no idea what he'd do when he reached the other end... he was too freaked to care.
Shadewolf
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby GoldFox » Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:08 pm

Kurt laughed out loud at seeing Buck make a run for it and calmly stood up, pacing his frantic run with only a few steps. “Vhere do you zink you’re going?” he asked, grinning. He saw that Buck was heading for the end of the bench and Kurt grinned as he got there before Buck and with a wide grin, kneeled, put his face level with the bench. He smiled at him and blew some air, chuckling again at Buck’s expression.

With another smile that showed off his teeth, Kurt let his tail slide out form around his waist; long, slender and with an arrowhead shaped barb at the tip. The barb flexed, showing just how muscular it really was, and it began to flick back and forth, showing that the owner was excited and pleased with the situation.
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.

-GoldFox ^-^
GoldFox
---

Re:

Postby Shadewolf » Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:58 pm

Buck felt the blast of hot air and screeched to a halt, almost falling over in the process but catching his balance just in time. He looked at the teen in fear, wondering what the heck he was planning to do. If he meant no harm then surely he'd have told Buck so by now, no such reassurance had come, so that was bad news. He shuddered as he looked at the teeth presented by that worrying smile. That moment was when he spotted the tail, it was swaying gently in the air, looking like some kind of alien snake.

That was when it really hit home that he was not looking at a human being, what he was looking at he had no idea, but it wasn't human. Buck was suddenly angry, from the indignation of this whole thing making him so. At least it might be worth a try bluffing that he wasn't afraid... even if he was. "What do you want from me?" he demanded suddenly and loudly, "And what the heck are you?!" Buck of course knew better than most that there were unexplainable things out there... but this was ridiculous. He put an angry look on his face, making his eyes glint in the sunlight, hoping that he was being convincing.
Shadewolf
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby GoldFox » Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:22 pm

Usually, when a part of his mutation became openly apparent, Kurt would feel embarrassed and ashamed. He would then quickly teleport away, hiding himself until he could look ‘human’ again.

But not this time. He smiled broadly at Buck and without warning, the tail snapped forwards, the flat barb wrapping around the small body like a hand, holding him firmly. Kurt brought it up to his face and chuckled, purring, “Oh, you’ll find out soon enough, Buck.” Kurt then grabbed the little person in his hand, grinning at the knowledge that Buck would be able to feel what the hologram concealed, that he had only three fingers and not five. He used his free hand to lift his jacket a bit, letting the tail recoil around his waist, letting Buck watch.

Kurt looked at Buck and said, “Just one…” and with no further warning, shoved the little body into his mouth. He didn’t chew or swallow, he just held him, his lips shut, feeling his weight. Again, Kurt knew that one more piece of his hologram-illusion was gone. Buck would be able to feel his fangs from inside his mouth.

The mutant purred for a bit, enjoying the taste and sensation, and then suddenly spat Buck out into his hand and then quickly stuffed his hand into his pocket, depositing Buck there. Kurt withdrew his hand and patted the little lump, murmuring, “Don’t get too comfy. Zis vill only take a few minutes.” He then stood up straight and smiled as the bus pulled up.
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.

-GoldFox ^-^
GoldFox
---

Postby Shadewolf » Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:41 pm

Okay... so his bluff hadn't even slightly worked. As the tail snapped towards him he cried out and tried to dodge, failing miserably. He gasped as he was picked up and struggled as hard as he could, glaring at the teen as he was brought close to that smug looking face. "Let me go," he gasped, barely loud enough to even hear himself. He was a little relieved when the hand took him, at least that appendage was human... or so he thought. He was horrified to discover that whilst it looked normal, he could feel that there were the wrong number of fingers on the hand. He tried to force the grip off him, and in the process also discovered that he could feel fuzz on the fingers... this creature had fur!

As he was thrust into the mouth he fairly screamed, trying to cry for help and beg for his life at the same time... all he succeeded in doing was making an animalistic howl of terror. He shifted around, trying to turn around, maybe he could force his way out again... His hand brushed something long and horribly sharp in the darkness as he searched for the exit... and he froze as he realised he'd discovered Kurt's teeth. Before he could even start to cry out about this, he was spat out and stuffed into a pocket. He struggled and shouted angrily at Kurt, the further violation making him angry again.

"Let me out of here you fuzzy bas***d," he shouted, then he heard the bus draw up and realised that he might be within earshot of help. Without hesitation he started to shout, putting every ounce of lungpower he could summon into his cries "OH GOD SOMEONE HELP ME... PLEASE HELP ME!" He could only pray that someone... anyone... might hear him.
Shadewolf
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby GoldFox » Thu Oct 04, 2007 1:21 am

Kurt chuckled softly as he felt Buck start moving around, probably yelling too, if those little squeaks were his best attempt at shouts. Kurt waited as the door opened up and then got inside. It was noisy and hot in the bus, full of kids wanting to go home, and Kurt was able to slip into a window seat with no trouble at all. He pats the pocket and says loud enough for Buck to hear, but not loud enough to draw attention to himself, “Scream all you vant, little man. No one can hear you.”

He stayed on the bus for about five minutes, enough to get away from the busy section of town to the quieter parks. He signaled to get off at one of the older parks. It was nice and quiet and no one hardly ever came here! Kurt grinned as he walked to the trees, patting his pocket, feeling the warm, little body in the cloth.

After finding himself alone with his toy, Kurt reached in his pocket and drew the mini-human out, putting him on the ground. after that, he quickly took off his backpack and then his jacket and shirt, purring. “You vanted to know vat I vas…” He turned off his watch, and then threw it aside, on his pile of clothes. “Here’s your answer.”

His hologram fizzed and extinguished, revealing him in all his blue-furred glory. His tail slid out of confinement and swished back and forth eagerly. Kurt got down on all fours, just as comfortable as two legs, and lay down in front of Buck. “Vat do you zink?”
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.

-GoldFox ^-^
GoldFox
---

Postby Shadewolf » Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:25 am

Having been told that nobody could hear him, Buck continued to yell for a couple of minutes, then realised that it was true and he shut up, conserving his strength, contemplating what fate awaited him and trying to flick some of the saliva out of his hair. He was sweating like crazy now, partially because of the fear, and partially because of the hot, smothering pocket. He subconsciously loosened his shirt again, a habitual action, and struggled against the cloth, seeing if there was any way he could escape unnoticed... there was not.

About five painfully long minutes later, he felt movement and guessed that Kurt was getting off the bus, that meant no more chance for help... not good at all. As he felt a hand patting at him, he kicked out, trying to get at the annoying hand... patted? Hadn't he been humiliated enough?

Before much longer he was plucked out and put on the ground, where he promptly fell over, unable to find his balance so soon after the swaying motion of the pocket. He watched the teen take off his clothes and backpack, wondering what was about to happen and trying to stand up again. He succeeded this time, but only just and was too wobbly to get anywhere even if he ran.

He jumped in shock and surprise as the creature took off his watch and suddenly all the things Buck had realised before and more were revealed for him to see. "What are you? Some sort of demon?" a thought occurred to Buck... and a glimmer of hope. "Or one of those mutants?" If this creature was one of those he'd heard about then surely he wouldn't hurt one of his own... Buck could curse people... not like he could prove it now though.... didn't that make them both the same? In a weird furry/not furry way... It was Buck's only hope at that moment.
Shadewolf
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby GoldFox » Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:18 pm

Kurt listened to both questions, but the first one really struck his nerve. He got up onto all fours again, like a predatory cat, towering over Buck. He came closer and leaned over him, all but hissing, “You call me a demon one more time, Männchen*, and you won’t live long enough to regret it.”

After allowing time for the threat to fully sink in, Kurt withdrew and said, “And yes. I am a mutant.” His smile returned, his sharp white fangs bared. “One of the very special ones, as you can easily see.” Kurt backed up a short ways and began to walk in circles around the little person, like a cat toying with its prey before eating it.

“But you know…" he said casually. "It’s not just my outside that’s special… I have special abilities too.” Without warning, Kurt teleported to be right behind Buck, grabbing him. He sat on the grass and lifted him to his face, purring, “Neat, isn’t it?”

Kurt smiled broadly as he opened his fingers, allowing buck room to sit or stand. But before he could move, the tail whipped up and the broad spade lay flat on his legs, pinning him down on his back in the warm blue palm. Kurt leaned over him and with a giggle, gave his chest a lick, soaking the loosened shirt. He did it again and then withdrew, smacking his lips.

Kurt then started purring, saying with a fanged grin, “You taste delicious!” He licked his lips, his golden eyes playfully and maliciously bright.

<>Männchen* ->German for ‘little man’, [very rough translation]<>
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.

-GoldFox ^-^
GoldFox
---

Postby Shadewolf » Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:35 am

Buck cowered as Kurt responded to the question with a bad sounding threat, he certainly hadn't expected that... surely this guy must get asked that all the time. "I didn't call you one... i just asked if you were," he muttered under his breath once Kurt had moved off a little.

Buck got nervous as Kurt began circling him, he didn’t like where this was going at all, but h found reassurance in the teen's words, quickly responding to them. "But you wouldn't hurt one of your own would you?" he said, his eyes catching on those fangs again "i... i can curse people... that makes me one of you doesn't it...?" he blurted nervously, clinging onto it as the only hope he had.

Buck certainly didn't like the mention of special abilities, that made him very nervous indeed. When the creature disappeared from sight, he barely had time to whimper before he was roughly grabbed, causing the whimper to come out as a speak instead. "Let me go!" he cried, it was a tack he hadn't tried yet and surely it couldn't make things any worse.

Buck cried out as the fingers opened and were replaced by that frightening tail, he kicked against it, trying to get it off, but his attempts yielded little or nothing. Before he could think of a better way of escape, a huge warm, wet thing swept over him, soaking his clothes all over again. He gave a cry of disgust at this and covered is face, not even moving when he heard a strange reverberating sound and those frightening words... "Let me go!" he said again from underneath his hands, "Please?..."
Shadewolf
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby GoldFox » Fri Oct 05, 2007 12:12 pm

The blue mutant chuckled as Buck resisted, asking him to stop. He flipped Buck over and licked his back, murmuring, “No way. You taste too good!” He licked at Buck’s head, soaking the hair and messing it up. With a grin, kurt opene dhis mouth and DELICATELY bit down on the back of Buck’s shirt, lifting him into the air like a cat would lift a mouse by the scruff.

Ignoring Buck’s reaction to this, Kurt got up to all fours and started walking to a bush that was nearby. It was tall and provided what looked like excellent shade. Kurt's fur, being such a dark blue, oftentimes made him a little too warm, so shade was welcome. Once under the shadow of the leaves, Kurt sat down and for a while, didn’t let Buck go, just smiling as the little human tried to escape him. Kurt used his tail to poke at Buck, saying softly through his clenched teeth, “You are so cute…”

Casually, Kurt reached and grabbed Buck by a leg, releasing his bite and lifting him into the air, saying, “You have no idea how conflicted I am right now. One part of me vants to make it hard, the other half vants to make it soft and I can’t chose!” He mock-sighed and then poked at Buck hard. “Maybe a little fun beforehand vill help me decide.”

He could see that Buck was very confused about the whole situation and with a grin, he lifted the little human up over his head. Kurt winked at him, laughing a little bit. “You have no clue vat’s going on, do you?”
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.

-GoldFox ^-^
GoldFox
---

Postby Shadewolf » Fri Oct 05, 2007 1:04 pm

Buck moaned and just went limp, knowing that he wasn't going to be released now. He scrunched up his face in disgust as his hair and back were licked, soaking him even more. He didn't even try and resist as he was picked up and carried off somewhere, his eyes half closed... he couldn't decided if he was saving his strength or simply didn't have any left.

At least it was cooler in the shade, and the saliva evaporating off Buck's clothes was making him cooler still. This was of small relief to him, but feeling slightly refreshed, he struggled a little, trying to figure out if he could rip his shirt and get free, he decided that since he was a long way off the ground, this would be a very bad idea. He hated the mocking way that the creature spoke, like it wasn't bad enough he kept tasting him... he had to be patronizing too? and the tail was becoming most annoying, Buck kicked out at it when he got the chance, but this of course achieved nothing.

Buck cried out as he was turned upside down, he started to struggle, but got very dizzy and stopped, just hanging there forlornly. What the heck was Kurt talking about... hard... soft? Fun? oh that didn't sound good at all. He slapped angrily as he was poked at again, wishing that he could do some damage to this creature.

He was addressed directly with a question for the first time in a while and he swung out angrily at the face of the creature, knowing he couldn't even get close, "Of course i don't know what's going on... do I look like I’m psychic? What the hell are you trying to do?" he demanded furiously, putting energy he didn't have into his voice as he swung his fists at that grinning face again.
Shadewolf
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby GoldFox » Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:17 pm

Kurt giggled as Buck tried to hit him, saying, “I like zem feisty!” Then, with no warning, he brought his head forwards and snapped his mouth shut on the tiny fist. He used his fangs to keep it in place, but didn’t try to hurt Buck. He licked at the little hand, his eyes bright with mirth and pleasure. This was turning out even better than he had first thought!

He waited for Buck to demand release before obeying, opening his jaw at the same time he opened his hand. From this height, if Buck had hit the ground, it was sure he would have been badly hurt, even with the soft grass breaking his fall. But thankfully, Kurt just giggled as his tail cupped itself, catching Buck easily. Kurt leaned back against the bush, wriggling to get comfy as he purred, “Mmm… Soft…” After getting comfy, Kurt lifted his tail to his face, putting Buck barely a few inches away from his golden eyes. He looked at him for a bit and then smiled, asking, “Are you SURE you vant to know?”

He began to examine his nails, saying casually, “Because I’m pretty sure zat you von’t like it…” He then smiled, saying, “Aww… vat the hell.” He then spread his hands saying with a flourish, “I plan to have a nice little snack soon, and YOU are going to be it!” He placed a hand on his furry stomach, licking his lips as he smirked at the little human.
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.

-GoldFox ^-^
GoldFox
---

Postby Shadewolf » Fri Oct 05, 2007 5:04 pm

Buck gasped as his swinging fist was bitten, instinctively thinking that it would be bitten off. He was more than a little relieved when it wasn't. He tried to pull it free when it was licked, disgusted and annoyed that he was being licked again. "Let go dammit!" he yelled glaring into those mocking yellow eyes. Oh if only he had his curses... he'd make this teen wish he'd never been born!

Buck shouted as he was let go...but not just his hand, he was literally dropped. He barely had time to scream and close his eyes before he was caught by the tail... eugh that tail... he just couldn't come to terms with it. He was shaking as he opened one eye cautiously, to find himself looking right into those golden eyes once again.

At the question, he actually became suddenly sure that he didn't want to know, because whatever it was , it would surely be bad. So he just didn't answer, he just opened his other eye and glared at Kurt again. "Does it matter what i want?" he muttered sourly.

Apparently it didn't matter, for he was told anyway... he had been right, it was bad. He just stared at Kurt for a while after being told what he was in for, "But... i'm one of your kind... i'm a mutant... why would you do that to one of your own?" He knew it was a useless plea because he'd used it before and Kurt had paid no attention at all. But it was still the only plea he had, for he had nothing to offer in return for release. Myabe if he could buy some time he could get his strength back and try to run again, it probably wouldn't work, but at least he'd go fighting.
Shadewolf
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby GoldFox » Fri Oct 05, 2007 5:42 pm

“One of MY kind?” Kurt asked with an amused grin. “You claim to be a mutant, little man, but I didn’t see you using your powers when you were shrinking.” He flexed his tail a little bit, to tease Buck and noticed the expression that flashed across Buck’s face. Kurt grinned broadly, fangs bared. “Oh… Don’t you like my tail, little Buck?” The tail curled up, encasing Buck in a ‘fist’, squeezing.

Kurt lowered his tail to the grass and then let Buck fall the short distance to the ground. As Buck got to his feet Kurt giggled as he made his tail act like a snake, ‘striking’ at Buck and knocking him back a couple steps. The expected shouts of protest occurred and Kurt smiled, saying, “Vell if you don’t vant to be hit, dodge!” and made his tail ‘strike’ again.

After a few more hits, the tail barb snapped forwards again, and this time coiled itself around Buck. The spade however, stayed out of the coils and began to rub at Buck’s head mockingly.

Kurt couldn’t help but giggle at the helplessness of his little toy and purred, “Aww… It likes you!” The tail rubbed harder and Kurt laughed at Buck’s protests and struggles. “Vell too bad. Get used to it. You’re mine now and I intend to fully enjoy my toy before I have my snack.” He purred as he brushed a fingertip against Buck’s cheek. “And I just know zat it’ll feel incredible to have you inside me.” He leaned in close when he smiled this time, his fangs hadly an inch or two from Buck’s head.
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.

-GoldFox ^-^
GoldFox
---

Postby Shadewolf » Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:40 pm

"Well don't you think i tried?! You should know that not all mutants can control their powers." Buck shuddered as the tail moved, wishing to be anywhere but where he was at that moment. "NO I DON'T LIKE YOUR FRIGGIN' TAIL!" he yelled as the tail closed on him, his words would probably be lost, but it didn't matter.

Buck shouted as he was dropped on the grass suddenly, but at least glad to have been released even if he knew that it wouldn't last long. He pulled himself to his feet and started coldly at the tail which Kurt now appeared to be using to play a whole new game. He braced himself as it 'struck' but was still knocked back hard, "Sicko!" he yelled, "how much of a coward are you? making someone a fraction your size before picking on them!" He ground his teeth angrily at Kurt's unhelpful advice and stubbornly refused to dodge, instead punching directly at the snakelike tail whenever it come within reach. Soaked and scared though he was, Buck's reflexes were still excellent.

When he was seized again, Buck wasn't surprised at all, but that didn't stop him struggling furiously, especially when the tip of the tail started rubbing his head. Why the heck was Kurt using his tail so much anyway! To Buck it was dreadful, like he didn't hate tails enough already.

"SCREW YOU FUZZY!" yelled Buck, "YOU CAN TOY WITH ME... AND YOU CAN KILL ME, BUT YOU'LL NEVER OWN ME!" It was true, the one thing Kurt couldn't do was take his pride, and Buck smiled smugly at having found something that the teen couldn't do. It didn't even matter if Kurt didn't care... it was merely the principle of it.
Shadewolf
Intermediate Vorarephile

Next

Return to Private Roleplay