Seeking Solice (Shadewolf)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Postby Stray » Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:05 pm

Finn couldn't help, but smile slightly out of satsfaction, the satisfaction that he was able to give something worth it to Dace in return for his favour. There was no question abut it, Dace truly wanted to consume him, hisbody language said it all; his tongue ran over his lips n a manner that showed he wanted to savour him as he went down and judging by the saliver running from his mouth, he thought him to look and smell extremely tasty. Finn didn't mind though, he'd be disappointed if he couldn't give Dace something decent in return.

"Feet first, for sure." Finnigan replied without much thought, it'd give himself some more time to prepare himself for what awaited him. He lay down so that Dace would easier be able to take his legs. "Well Dace, I'm ready when you are. Finn couldn't explain it, but he felt a certain amount of anticipation in preperation for this...favour.
Stray
Participator

Postby Shadewolf » Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:35 pm

Dace grinned as his answered quickly, then lay down, Dace had never before met one so eager to be eaten. "Don't worry Finnigan, i shall be gentle," he muttered as he moved forward quickly, his eyes firmly focused on the back feet of the husky dog before him. He could hold back no longer, and without further hesitation, he leaned down and licked at the feet, tasting a rainbow of flavours.

Pausing to lick his lips again, Dace then swooped down eagerly and took one of the feet into his mouth, being careful not to touch it on his teeth. Rumbling in pleasure, he carefully took the other foot into his mouth, savouring them for a moment, then moving them to the back of his mouth gently. His tail started to wag as he moved a couple of inches forward and manouvered another couple of inches of furry leg into his mouth, past the ankles. Then, taking a deep breath, he gulped, making deep noises of satisfaction in his throat as the toes were taken into his gullet.
Shadewolf
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Stray » Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:17 pm

Finn remained calm as Dace approached. The were wolf was eager, that was for sure it was almost quite flattering for Finn, for Dace to like him so much. He took a deep breath as Dace began to lick his feet all over. It tickled him slightly and he couldn't help, but form a small smile on his face.

He put up no resistance as Dace returned to what he was doing and this time began the actual consumption itself. It was a very bizarre sensation he felt as his feet were pulled inward and was even more so when his feet actually entered Dace's gullet yet it was strangely satisfying. Finn had expected it to be unpleasent and gross, but the warm saliver and the sensation of the throat muscles around his ankles were very soothing. He now found himself quite eager to be taken all the way in, to find out what else he would feel as he was pulled deeper inside.
Stray
Participator

Postby Shadewolf » Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:56 am

Dace was really starting to enjoy himself now, and eagerly pushed onwards, getting his jaws up around those awkward angled ankles without much difficulty. Here he paused again to savour the sensations, but not for long, sensing that Finn wanted him to move on... He had no idea how he knew this... he just did.

So he moved himself forward again, gulping as he went, taking more of the husky in inch by inch. He had to use a paw to get Finn's tail into his mouth, not wanting to have to deal with it at a different angle. He stopped just before the hips, breathing a little heavily, here was the biggest obstacle he had had to face yet. He only stopped for a moment, then with a grunt, he took the hips into his maw and gulped heavily, his throat bulging massively with this new bulk.

Here he stopped again, to catch his breath and to enjoy the softer area of Finn's midriff that he now found in his mouth. He rumbled loudly, trying to tell Finn that he was enjoying this immensely, feeling that he owed the husky some sign that he was being enjoyed.
Shadewolf
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Stray » Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:19 am

Finn kept calm as Dace did his work, finding himself starting to enjoy this more and more as he was pulled in deeper. Half of his body was now inside Dace's throat now with only the top half of his body showing, though he wasn't in far enough to not have to use his legs to support himself from the ground and make this easier for both he and Dace.

He could feel Dace's teeth around his stomach now, but it was a strane gentle pressure as opposed to discomfort he felt. As for the lower half of his body that was now halfway down Dace's gullet, it was a very pleasing if still bizarre sensation. The warmth of Dace's saliva combined with that of the additional warmth and pressure of the throat muscles, created a very unique sensation.

"Glad to see your enjoying this, that I'm paying you enough in return for your favour." Finn replied to te werewolf as he made a strange rumbling noise that Finn felt around his mid-rif.
Stray
Participator

Postby Shadewolf » Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:26 am

Dace smiled inwardly that his message had been recieved and understood, it was strange though, he was getting immense pleasure out of this, yet somehow Finn still seemed to think he owed him something for this... all Dace was doing was teaching him a valuable lesson. But just as with everything Dace did... it was for his own gain as well... in this case through something he enjoyed doing. Most creatures would be less than grateful about being eaten... even if they knew that they wouldn't be harmed. Then again Dace had been known to lie about that to those he didn't like... But they always deserved it.

Dace slowly moved onwards, now finding himself facing the largest challenge yet of the chest. Unperturbed, Dace carried on the persistent gulping, working his way slowly on. He stopped as he felt something shift inside him, it seemed the back feet of the husky had found his stomach. With a soft chuckle he carried on until he reached Finn's shoulders, pausing here for breath again.
Shadewolf
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Stray » Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:24 pm

Finn began to breath more shallow as the werewolf made it to his chest region and his diaphragm was more restricted in the werewolf's teeth. It wasn't fatal at all, he could still breathe fine, just quicker and shallow, it was more uncomfortable than anything. Wanting to get over this part of the devouring, Finn shifted his paws akwardly and slid his front legs into Dace's mouth, so that they were either side of his body and would make this part less awkward.

Finn felt another strange, different sensation, this time around his ankels, they seemed to have popped through a ring of some kind and were in an open space. Evidently they had just entered Dace's stomach, it was the first indication that his journey was almost over.
If your into canine vore or anything similar, take a look at my stories:
http://aryion.com/modules.php?name=2&g2_itemId=136505

"Space Corps Directive 34124? No officer with false teeth should attempt oral sex in zero gravity."
Stray
Participator

Postby Shadewolf » Fri Oct 26, 2007 9:04 pm

Dace rumbled uncomfortably, his throat being stretched past the point where he could breathe properly. With the added width of Finn's legs and shoulders he was starting to feel it a little, but he was not worried at all, he knew that he was quite capable of this. With some effort he widened his jaws further still, and lifted the front of his body, trying to use gravity to assist him. He was quite relieved as he felt the bulk of Finn's chest moving slightly faster now, aided by gravity and better positioning.

He changed position again, sitting on his haunches, his front feet on very tiptoe, his head high in the air, muzzle pointed skywards. He felt his ribcage creaking as it tried to adjust to the internal pressure of Finn's passage, the husky's chest starting to enter his own.

Dace almost wished he could see them now, a muzzle with a muzzle sticking out of it, the very thought made him chuckle. Despite the discomfort he was still enjoying himself immensely, and playfully brought his tongue up to lick Finnigan's chin as it rested there. He stopped for a moment to enjoy the feelings, but knew that this position, whilst ideal for him, was probably not pleasant for the husky, and he swallowed hard, drawing the last of Finn inside him and closing his jaws gently after him. He spread his front legs to make the continuing passage easier.
Shadewolf
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Stray » Tue Oct 30, 2007 2:41 pm

(Sorry I've been unable to reply, my internet isn't working so I am round a friends)

Finn was glad Dace could easily swallow him from this position and gasped slightly as his chest was pulled inward and the pressure of Dace's ribs pushed against his. He found it a little more difficult to breath now and so held his breath as his head was pulled into Dace's jaws.

His own muzzle was now sticking out of Dace's now and he thought it must look very odd, if a bit amusing, one muzzle sticking out of the other. It tickled as Dace licked his chin and he had trouble trying not to laugh. Although he found the sensation pleasent, with his trouble breathing Finn wanted Dace to get this over with.

Finally, he felt it, the final tug of Dace's throat muscles closing around him. His muzzle quickly disappeared into Dace's throat and he soon felt that soothing pressure and warm all over his face. With his chest beginning to fill out into Dace's stomach, the pressure on his chest was relieved and he could breathe again and soon the whole sensation was enjoyable again. Finally he began to completely fill out Dace's stomach and his head was pulled backward through a ring and he was finally froced into a fetal position.

His fur was sticking up where he had been pulled backwards down the throat, but he didn't mind, the usually uncomfortable sensation was counter-balanced by the soothing pressure and warmth of Dace's stomach. It was now he realised that he hadn't had a bad deal. He waited for Dace to do the talking, he was in his power now afterall, this was afterall, where the lesson of trust came into play.

"Space Corps Directive 34124? No officer with false teeth should attempt oral sex in zero gravity."
Stray
Participator

Postby Shadewolf » Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:53 pm

(Don't worry about it :D I figured that was what had happened.)

Dace remained still as Finn filled out his stomach bit by bit, sighing a little as the relief came when his chest was free of Finn's, taking a deep experimental breath to make sure that everything was still working as should. He patiently waited for the husky to finish his journey, finally feeling him curl up and rumbling softly in satisfaction. He stood and stretched carefully, grinning as he looked back at himself and saw the impressive bulge that Finn had made. "So Finnigan, you remember why i did this? To show you what it's like to have one in complete control of your life... How does it feel?"

Dace padded about a bit, looking for a more sheltered spot, eventually settling under a tree, sitting back on his haunches and looking around at the landscape. A smile twitched his mouth as he felt Finn move a little, he closed his eyes and concentrated on the feelings, able to actually feel the heartbeat and breathing rythm of the husky. He always loved the way this felt, both the physical aspect and being in complete control of another's life.... It would be so easy for him to betray Finn now, it would take no effort at all... He wasn't going to though, he'd given his word not to digest Finn, so he wouldn't.
Shadewolf
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Stray » Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:43 pm

Finn felt a gentle shaking sensation around him as Dace started to walk around, before finally settling down. The werewolf was now in complete control of his life, Finn now had no choice but to trust that Dace would stick to his word and allow him to live. Finn had to admit, it was somewhat of a rush to have his life in such a delecate balance. He could feel the werewolf's gentle heartbeat, not just hear it, he could feel it and it served to calm him further.

Finn felt the stomach walls rumble around him as the werewolf spoke. "I think-if I am to be honest with you-" Finn began slowly choosing his words carefully. "-that this is something I could get used to." He finished honestly.

"Also-" He began as a sudden realisation hit him. "-I think I have finally discovered a perfect place of solitude!" He once again finished, somewhat triumphantly.

Stray
Participator

Postby Shadewolf » Fri Nov 02, 2007 8:29 pm

Dace chuckled loudly at the solitude comment, "If you say so. You truly appreciate your solitude don't you. You should be glad that you are not a werewolf then Finnigan, and be glad that i did not accidentally bite you." Dace clipped his teeth together to emphasise his words. There was no such thing as solitude for a werewolf, Dace had known that from a very young age. It was not something he could help, so he lived with it.

"Looks like i helped you in more ways that either of us expected then doesn't it," he chuckled. With a sigh he gently lay down on his side, not sleeping, just relaxing. He wondered what Finn had meant by 'could get used to it,' did it mean he wanted to stay there a while? Or stay with Dace and relive the experience every now and then. The werewolf was a little unsure, but he knew that in time, he would find out.

He stayed like that, smiling softly, for some time. "Comfortable?" he asked quietly, "because of you need to, you can change position, i'm more robust than i look, you really can't hurt me." Well obviously, if things he ate could hurt him he probably wouldn't have lived very long at all.
Shadewolf
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Stray » Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:49 am

Finn felt Dace moving and his own weight shifted sideways and he found himself resting against one of the stomach walls. He again felt the rumble of the stomach walls as Dace spoke to him. Indeed, he was lucky he hadn't been bitten, that was one thing he hadn't considered before he accepted Dace's terms, the fact that any bitten by a werewolf were destined to become one themselves. But what Dace said was true, he had helped in more ways than either of them would've predicted he thought and he was not ungrateful for it.

"I am quite comfortable thanks Dace." Finn replied as Dace spoke again. He had shifted himself very slightly so that he was resting his head in his paws against the stomach walls. Also a little wet inside, it was still very warm and soothing and their was still plenty of oxygen despite what he had predicted about having to struggle slightly for breath. Indeed, he could quite comfortably remain in here for a good 8 hours sleep if Dace required more rest before regurgitating him.

When he had spoken about 'getting used to it' he had meant both things, he would gladly have stayed in here for a while and he would, he had to admit, enjoy experiencing it again from time to time, indeed, he had already made his decision, it was just whether or not Dace would agree. He yawned and stretched as he did, pushing against the stomach wall briefly, it was probably noticable from the outside, a second smaller, but more pronounced bulge sticking out of the larger one. He rested his head in his paws again, he hadn't had a chance to rest when Dace had found him and was now glad for the opportunity.

Stray
Participator

Postby Shadewolf » Mon Nov 05, 2007 12:43 pm

Dace chuckled to himself as he felt Finn stretching, seeing the change in the shape of his stomach and playfully patting at the protrusion that appeared to be feet. It was strange, he'd never met any creature so contented having been eaten, regardless of how willing they were, Finn seemed right at home... it was rather beyond Dace and almost made him wonder what it was like. Not that he would ever try it, he could never trust another with his life, he just wasn't the trusting sort.

Dace yawned widely and stretched, then he settled down again, in a slightly more curled up position, but only as much as his stomach allowed. He looked around once more for any danger that there might be, but was pretty sure that if danger did approach, he would wake up in plenty of time to deal with it. "If it's alright with you... if you don't mind i mean, i think i'll take a little nap." He yawned, just to let Finn know what he was doing. He knew that the husky would not object since he seemed so happy where he was. Dace didn't intend to sleep long, he never slept very long at all, but a bit of a nap sounded like a very good idea.
Shadewolf
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Stray » Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:33 pm

Finn heard a soft thumping sound and felt Dace's stomach shake a little. It didn't take him long to figure out what had happened, it seemed that it was just Dace 'attacking' Finn's paw in response to his stretching. He had to admit that he was a little surprised by this behaviour, it wasn't something he would've expected from the werewolf. He felt a rush of air go past him as Dace yawned in turn making Finn yawn.

"No problem Dace." Finn yawned in reply. "I was about to suggest it myself, I still haven't quite had the chance to have a rest. Just let me know when your ready to move again or cough me up." With that, Finn yawned one more time and lay his head down, contently in his paws before drifting off to sleep at last.

Stray
Participator

Postby Shadewolf » Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:08 am

Dace smiled as Finn replied and felt the husky settle a little. With another yawn, the werewolf put his head down and closed his eyes. Even in sleep, he was still aware of his surroundings just in case. It had been quite a day for Dace, never before had he met a prey so willing to be prey... and so friendly along with it. Dace had never known such creatures existed... but maybe that was why Finn had been out here in the first place, because he was different.

Dace smiled a little, he had certinly enjoyed the experience, the philosiphies of the matter were of little interest to him. He'd given up such intellectual rubbish a long time ago, probably around the time he realised how little it mattered to his existence. He flicked his tail in his semi-sleep, wondering again how it felt for his occupant. He decided that he'd leave that for Finn to know and him to wonder, and with another small smile, he drifted off to sleep.

(OOC- Ending it there?)
Shadewolf
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Stray » Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:43 pm

(Yup, I think that's a wrap, thanks for a good rp :) )

Stray
Participator

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay