Somewhere To Stay (BigB_Anderson and Dracotaur)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Postby Resileaf » Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:49 am

Crystal grinned. "Oh, I can't wait to feel the two of them reduced to juices in my body..." She said, wrapping her legs around Drake. The fox in her was almost gone, and his giant cock was making an odd bulge in her belly, like she had swallowed a metal bar.
Resileaf
???

Re:

Postby Dracotaur » Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:00 pm

While it may have looked as though a metal bar had been pressed into your body, it would feel as though that rod of steel was coated with just enough flesh to provide pleasure, and lots of it at that. While I didn't really reply, I did let out quite a loud mrowling grunt of pleasure. Every outward pull let your body return to normal with a vacant feeling of emptiness, but on the forceful inward thrusts, your body would stretch out quite far to accommodate my hot, throbbing, ebony length and its firm barbs.
Dracotaur
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Resileaf » Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:02 pm

Crystal threw her head back, intense pleaseure coursing through her body. Everytime the cock was removed, Crystal whimpered, asking for more and when it came back in, she purred, reaching new heights of pleasure. She could feel that she was close to orgasm and she clenched her tunnel over Drake's cock.
Resileaf
???

Re:

Postby Dracotaur » Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:06 pm

With a cock so huge, it was difficult to thrust in and out extremely fast, but the stretching caused by the immense size was more than making up for it in terms of pleasure, and the firm, pulling barbs added just that much more stimulation to your ever-slicking, hugging walls. With your heat hugging around me, my orgasm grew as well, nearing the point of explosion as I tried all I could to hold back around twenty gallons of cum that had once been a fox.
Dracotaur
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Resileaf » Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:58 pm

Crystal could feel that Drake was about to burst just like she was. "Don't hold it..." She moaned. "You want this just like me." She added, clenching and releasing herself over his huge shaft.
Resileaf
???

Re:

Postby Dracotaur » Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:33 pm

Only holding back in order to orgasm in unison with you, I let gallon upon gallon of my hot, sticky, black seed gush forth out of my hyper-sized, ebony cock, forcing your pussy and womb to fill and swell quite quickly, but my torrent of steamy-hot cum kept flowing. With my length hilted against your folds, I did all I could to prevent even a single drop from escaping, loving the feeling of your body swelling beneath mine. "Ohhh.... Crystal..."
Dracotaur
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Resileaf » Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:30 am

Feeling that Drake was only waiting to orgasm with her, she timed her own to be at the same time as his, and she collapsed in Drake's as tremendous pleasure passed through her body, almost making her passing out. A few seconds later, as she came back to her senses, she noticed that Drake was still shooting his cum in her, without end. Her belly, which still bulged a little thanks to the female fox's remaining juices, bulged even more and more without end.
Resileaf
???

Re:

Postby Dracotaur » Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:35 pm

Prior to my explosive orgasm, my internal sack had become massively swollen with the multiple gallons of cum-fox which filled me, although after a couple minutes of intense, orgasmic pumping, my near-painfully stretched internal sack had returned to normal, leaving you with both foxes filling you completely. With my throbbing dragonhood still held firmly in your depths, I let out a deep mrowl of pleasure as I lean over your swollen form to give you a deep, sensual kiss.
Dracotaur
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Resileaf » Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:51 pm

Crystal returned the kiss, feeling her belly moving under her. When she broke the kiss, she looked with interest at her overstretched belly. She touched it, sending ripples across her skin. It almost seemed like it was as soft as water and ready to exlode at the slightest touch. But with Drake's cock hilted in her, the cum could only stay inside. "Well, I can only imagine the mess it would cause if you got out..."
Resileaf
???

Re:

Postby Dracotaur » Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:12 pm

As a wide grin spreads over my face, I carefully roll us over so that you've lying belly-down on top of me. "Mmmmm Well then it seems we may need a solution to that, won't we?" Slowly I push up on you to try to get you into a vertical sitting position, so that my length would be pressed straight up into you.
Dracotaur
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Resileaf » Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:27 pm

Crystal let Draco move her, trusting that he would have a way of getting all that cum out of her without causing a mess. Even so, some drops passed through and flowed from her tunnel on his shaft. Not much, but enough to make her feel that should not move too much if they didn't wanted it all to get out.
Resileaf
???

Re:

Postby Dracotaur » Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:37 pm

Having never tired any sort of move like this in my life, I do what I can to keep all of my seed held deep in your body, although a couple drips do manage their way out as I rotate you around, making you face toward my legs and tail. "Everything alright?" Gently, I grab the tip of your tail and press it into my sheath, just above my throbbing dragonhood
Dracotaur
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Resileaf » Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:46 pm

"Yeah, I'm okay." She said, moving as Drake wanted. She felt him take her tail and put it somewhere, but she was unable to see. "Huh? Hey, what is that?" She said, not doing anything to keep him from doing it tough, as she trusted him.
Resileaf
???

Re:

Postby Dracotaur » Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:02 pm

Grinning happily, I press more of your tail into my sheath, letting it slide in to my warm, and oddly sticky depths. It wasn't a sticky like cum, but more like a thick glue, holding your tail inside my depths. Soon your tail filled my sheath, bulging it out just like my cock was bulging your form out. "Just leave it to me, and I'll make sure no more drips out."
Dracotaur
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Resileaf » Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:05 pm

"Oh... Okay then." She said, letting him take control. She could not see, but she could feel, and the feelings were odd. "As long as it doesn't hurt, I'm not going to complain." She added.
Resileaf
???

Re:

Postby Dracotaur » Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:21 pm

I shake my head a little as your tail begins to absorb into my body, pulling your rear close to my front. Shifting round just a bit, I work us up onto our legs, hugging your back close to my muscled chest as the absorption of your tail spreads out to your back and lower lips, soon sealing your folds to my body. "It may tingle a little, but it won't hurt."
Dracotaur
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Resileaf » Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:30 pm

"Really? But what..? Oh..." Crystal felt something tingle as she felt, or rather stopped feeling her tail. It felt like she had no tal anymore. It didn't took her much time to understand what was happening. While she was confident that Drake knew what he was doing, she still felt a little nervous. "There aren't any risks, I hope..."
Resileaf
???

Re:

Postby Dracotaur » Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:06 pm

I shake my head and hold your back close to my chest, letting out a deep, rumbling mrowl as my chest absorbs your spine, pulling your flesh, bones and scales into my body. As your waist pulls in even with mine, our two sets of legs begin to merge as one, becoming much more muscled, toned, and sexy. Continuing higher, as your chest is absorbed into mine it pushes mine down below yours, making for two plump, cupped breasts as well as a buff male chest beneath, each one with their own set of arms. Finally, our necks both pull to the sides a little bit, each of them sitting above a shoulder. As the changes finish, we both begin to fully feel our new body, which would be under the complete control of both of us. "None at all, sweetie."
Dracotaur
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Resileaf » Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:12 pm

Crystal closed her eyes as she felt the changes going through her body. She could feel her legs dispeareing, followed by her midsection, then her chest and finally her neck. She found it curious that she could still feel her arms and her head. And suddenly, she could feel new parts in her body. She opened her arms and gasped as she saw Drake, or rather his head, just beside her. She watched their body in amazement, hardly believing what she saw.
Resileaf
???

Re:

Postby Dracotaur » Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:38 pm

Turning my head towards yours, I give you a loving kiss, letting my eyes close ever so gently in wonderful bliss, slowly opening my eyes as I break the kiss. "Like how we feel?"
Dracotaur
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay