Somewhere To Stay (BigB_Anderson and Dracotaur)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Postby Resileaf » Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:46 pm

"Oh, yes. I love this... It does feel a little awkward tough... And where has the cum gone to?" She said, looking at their body, seeing no trace of the gallons of cum she had before.
Resileaf
???

Re:

Postby Dracotaur » Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:04 pm

I give a little chuckle and rub our belly gently "The energy of all of that cum is what allowed us to merge like this." Reaching a hand down to our sheath and pussy, I give them a gentle fingering, quite pleased at the result.
Dracotaur
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Resileaf » Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:17 pm

Crystal felt a surge of pleasure going through their body, and she shivered, the entire body obeying to her mind. "This... This is incredible." She said. "But I'm confused... How are we going to control this at two? And will we stay like this forever? Not that I wouldn't like it, but it would make things complicated..."
Resileaf
???

Re:

Postby Dracotaur » Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:47 pm

I give a little bit of a grin as I stroke one of your cheeks with one of our hands "Oh.. Don't worry about that, just walk like normal. And we can separate whenever we like." Our tail flicks back and forth, tapping across the floor of the apartment which would soon be ours.
Dracotaur
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Resileaf » Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:09 pm

Using one of the four hands they had, Crystal found out that they moved the arm together, uncounciously. She hadn't noticed it when he was moving it, but it was their two minds that controlled the body at the same time. If she had decided it, she could've stopped him from moving his arm. She brought the hand to Drake's head and forced it to kiss her lovingly. Suddenly, the image of that situation came to her mind and she giggled.
Resileaf
???

Re:

Postby Dracotaur » Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:04 pm

While you had forced me into the kiss, it wasn't truly necessary, as I kissed back lovingly, taking your scaly lips in mine and letting a bit of my black, forked tongue slip into your maw and play around with your tongue a little. "Mmmm... Someone likes this, don't they?" With two of our other arms, I give us a big, self-hug, although it was directed toward you as far as emotions went.
Dracotaur
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Resileaf » Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:40 pm

Again, the image of themselves hugging their body came in Crystal's mind, making her giggle again. It felt awkward and normal at the same time. When she finally broke the kiss, she frowned. "Hasn't it been some time since we heard from that old lady?" She said. "I bet she forgot that we were in this room and just started doing her things again."
Resileaf
???

Re:

Postby Dracotaur » Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:27 pm

As the kiss broke, and your words sunk in, I give my lips a gentle bite, hoping that she wouldn't come in. "Ooo.. We can't let her see us like this ... we've got to get some clothes on." I move us over to our clothes, and then toss your bra up to you so that you could get that on while I slip on our pants.
Dracotaur
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Resileaf » Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:30 pm

"Shouldn't we get back to normal?" Crystal obseved. "It may be possible to make her think you were alone or that there never were any foxes, but I doubt even she is senile enough to believe that two-headed people exists..." She said.
Resileaf
???

Re:

Postby Dracotaur » Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:26 pm

With our pants fully on, I grabbed my shirt and pulled it on over us, but only after tearing the neck out to be wider. Crossing the arms that had been mine, I hide them under the shirt to keep from making any new holes. With clothing under control, I pick the phone up, and to my surprise, the call hadn't ended. Holding it between our heads so we could both hear, her voice soon becomes clear, "Hello?....... Are you there?........ Anyone?....... Is this a trick?........"
Dracotaur
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Resileaf » Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:48 am

Crystal resisted the urge to giggle. She blocked her voice to talk to Drake. "Man, maybe I'm wrong after all. She might think that two heads are normal." She said.
Resileaf
???

Re:

Postby Dracotaur » Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:25 pm

Trying as hard as I could to keep myself from snickering, I pressed the phone to my scaly face, and tried to keep a firm, unbroken voice, "The number you are trying to reach is temporarily our of service, please try to make your call at a later time." With that said, I hung up the phone and gave you a smile. "Shall we see what she's doing?"
Dracotaur
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Resileaf » Thu Nov 22, 2007 1:45 pm

"Yeah, we should. Let's just hope she's even more senile that we tought." She said and they walked away from the appartment to the old lady's office. Drake seemed to be confident in what would happen next even if Crystal felt nervous.
Resileaf
???

Re:

Postby Dracotaur » Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:33 am

Once at the senile old woman's office, we stepped in, and I looked around for just a little it before spotting her. "Hello, We're here about the apartment you have down the hall." Looking up at us with a surprise, she still had the phone in her hand while she gazed with a blank stare. "Well, there are two other couples in there right now who are interested as well." She pauses for a bit as she sets down the phone "Would you like to see the room?"
Dracotaur
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Resileaf » Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:39 am

"Yes please." Crystal said with a grin. It worked even better than she could've hoped for. Sure, she remembered that there were supposed to be people there, but it probably wouldn't matter if there wasn't anybody anyway.
Resileaf
???

Re:

Postby Dracotaur » Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:42 am

Once back at the room, she reexplained everything to us, once again telling us how much it would be and all of the little quirks about the apartment, something I found quite boring this time around since I had just heard it earlier in the day. As she hobbled around, she looked in all of the rooms and began muttering to herself about where the other two couples had gone.
Dracotaur
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Resileaf » Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:34 am

Crystal smirked as she ignored the description of the appartment and almost laughed when the old lady tried to find where the two couples were. She almost wanted to say that they were right behind her, one couple reduced to materials for the body of the second couple. She whispered in the head of Drake: "I hope nobody else will come. Eventually, she'll start to wonder where all those couples are gone to... Or not. Actually, I'm still quite hungry."
Resileaf
???

Re:

Postby Dracotaur » Sun Dec 02, 2007 7:39 pm

I make a hand press at your lips and I shake my head slightly. "We can't eat her, or at least not yet. We need to sign the legal papers and such for the rent.... Then we can eat her ^_^"
Dracotaur
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Resileaf » Sun Dec 02, 2007 10:32 pm

"I know... But it would be good if somebody else came." Crystal said, feeling the emptiness in their stomach. "She might start to wonder what happened to everybody that came, but I don't think it should matter much."
Resileaf
???

Re:

Postby Dracotaur » Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:20 am

After a couple minutes, the old lady comes back and starts asking us whether or not we were interested in staying in the apartment or not. Giving a little nod, I look over at you for a confirmation, even though I was pretty sure I knew the answer already.
Dracotaur
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay