Pito's Hunt (Me and Davmil3111)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re:

Postby Davmil3111 » Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:54 pm

"Sorry, I already let go off two potential meals and you're delicious, don't worry, I won't digest you until a pretty long period. Just make yourself comfortable in your new home before you die." He said, drinking all his water glass, feeling the little pekenyo slide down his throat. It was pleasuring, not to say godly to him to swallow a pekenyo; he hadn't ate one since a very long time and had almost forgot how good it was when they struggled in his throat. "That's good... Now let's see, maybe I can force Leon to throw them and I could eat them. I think this Leka would be more than happy to see his brother." He said and laughed maniacally, slowly approaching Leon.
Davmil3111
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Mellorine » Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:00 pm

Nashi's attempt to get out of the mouth proved to be futile as he was washed down the throat with a wave of water. He soon landed in the wolf's stomach. "Let me out, you bastard!" he yelled, pounding on the pink walls of his new prison.

"Don't you dare do anything to Leka! Touch one strand of fur on his head and I'll send you to Hell where you belong!" he yelled.
Mellorine
???

Re:

Postby Davmil3111 » Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:13 pm

He stopped, looking at his muscular abs. "What? You want me to digest faster or what? I was trying to be kind and send you your brother but if you don't want..." He said.

Leon couldn't even do a thing as he saw the wolf swallow the poor pekenyo and he positionnned for battle. "Sorry Leka, I think he just ate your brother. Maybe it's the good time for you to get out don't you think?" He said but got hard-punched right in the stomach and he fell on the ground. He hoped the mess inside his stomach wasn't too bad for Leka and Pito. "Are you alright guys? Sorry I got punched again, he's... *Cough* very strong."
Davmil3111
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Mellorine » Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:18 pm

Leka's eyes lightened up, but then he lowered his head.. "What's Nashi doing here?" he asked himself. "Mr. Fox, could you get the wolf to throw up? Please, do anything you can to save brother." he told Leon before the walls around them shook again.

"Don't worry, we're okay." Pito answered.

Leka was burrying his head in his paws, crying. "Don't cry, Leka. I'm sure Nashi is gonna be okay. He's the one who taught us everything." Pito said, trying to comfort his friend.
Mellorine
???

Re:

Postby Davmil3111 » Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:26 pm

"I'll try my best, but I can't guarantee anything. I might get killed too but I'll do anything I can to save him." Leon said, dashing again to the wolf. "Byagukan!" He said, veins appearing between his eyes and ears. ((Byakugan is something used by ninja that allow the user to see everywhere around him, predict enemy's movements and read minds.)) The wolf punched, but Leon dodged with great agility before kicking the wolf in his genitals, the wolf fell on the ground in pain. "I know that's coward, but that's the only way I could hurt him." He said, chuckling. He then tried to figure a way to save Leka's brother.
Davmil3111
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Mellorine » Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:40 pm

The two Pekenyo were sloshed around with every movement. One even caused them to fall over. "Leon, shove your finger down his throat!" Pito said.

Nashi could feel himself get moved around in the wolf's stomach. Whatever was happening outside, he didn't care since he thought his brother's life was still in danger.
Mellorine
???

Re:

Postby Davmil3111 » Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:58 pm

"Sure." He simply said then forced the wolf's mouth open before shoving his finger in it. He did it several time, each time feeling the gag pushing food up the wolf's esophagus. The first pool of puke came out, nothing in it and Leon let it drip on the ground. In the second, he saw the pekenyo in it and quickly pinched two claws around him and pulled him out of the wolf's maw just before he chomped down; narrowly missing his fingers. He put him on his shoulder. "Try to dry yourself a bit on my fur, as soon as I finished this wolf I'll throw up your brother and friend." He said, kicking the wolf in the gut and making him fall back on the ground. "This time it affects him more."
Davmil3111
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Mellorine » Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:19 pm

The stomach walls were suddenly closing tighter around Nashi. The next thing he knew, the Pekenyo shot up the throat and was on the ground, completely covered in the wolf's vomit. He gasped as he was grabbed by a fox, letting out a sigh of relief that he was saved before he could get swallowed again.

"Thanks, fox. I'm glad you saved me. But don't think for a second that I still don't hate foxes." Nashi said with a smile as he was placed on the fox's shoulder. After he rolled around in his fur, he said "Are Pito and my brother okay? I hope those two haven't caused you too much trouble. I've lost count of how many times they've almost been eaten."

Leka heard the entire conversation. He jumped up and down in joy and cried "Nashi's alive! I knew he'd make it out somehow! Thanks, Mr. Fox!"
Mellorine
???

Re:

Postby Davmil3111 » Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:37 pm

Leon smiled at Nashi's reaction. "You'll see you'll finish by liking me... Not every fox are evil you know." He said with a small chuckle. "Of course they are okay, they are in my stomach right now but I won't digest them any time soon, I just played the game to prevent all of us from being killed. Now, after I kill this wolf I will throw him up, unless you can't wait... I could arrange something; but we need to be quick before he comes back to himself and attack me."
Davmil3111
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Mellorine » Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:15 am

"I never thought I'd say this. But when this is over, I'll have to do something to thank you. A Pekenyo thanking a fox; what's this world coming to?" Nashi said with a small laugh.
Mellorine
???

Re:

Postby Davmil3111 » Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:17 pm

"A world of peace and maybe friendship." He said, smiling. "You should go somewhere safer, my shoulder isn't the best place in a battle." He said as the wolf was raising. "Oh you! I didn't want to use it because it can knock me if I miss, but now I'm going to use it on you." The wolf yelled, taking a futurist-looking gun. "Fuck! What is that?"
Davmil3111
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Mellorine » Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:23 pm

"You're right, fox. I'll go find a place to hide!" Nashi replied, jumping onto the fox's head and hiding in one of his ears. "What the hell is that thing?" he asked as the wolf took out a gun.

"You can do something about that, right?" he asked.
Mellorine
???

Re:

Postby Davmil3111 » Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:51 pm

"I-I don't even know what it is! I should try to avoid it." He said, the wolf pulled the trigger; a big flow of energy was being sucked from the wolf's arm in the gun to shot a ray of light at Leon who dodged it just in time. It hits a chair and he looks at it in horror as it starts to shrink down up to an inch in size. "A shrinking gun, damn I really need not to get shot or he will kill me for sure."
Davmil3111
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Mellorine » Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:55 pm

"It makes everything it touches smaller? I never thought a weapon like that could even exist. We should worry more about destroying it, or at least avoiding it." Leka yelled into the fox's ear.
Mellorine
???

Re:

Postby Davmil3111 » Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:00 pm

As the wolf was charging again, Leon suddenly got an idea when he saw a mirror on the ground. He quickly grabs it and put it in front of him just in time so the ray bounce on it and hit the wolf directly. He then slowly starts to shrink and reach around 2 times bigger than a pekenyo in size. Leon grins and grabs it before he could run and place him in the middle of his palm. "You want your revenge Nashi? Well here it is, but please don't send him off my paw." He said, the wolf not saying a word but seeming terrified.
Davmil3111
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Mellorine » Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:10 pm

"I'd be more than happy to." Nashi replied with a mischevious grin. He slid off the fox's head and onto his paw. The Pekenyo looked to the wolf and said "Well, this is ironic, isn't it?" He then tripped him, and proceeded to throw a fury of punches at the wolf, breaking almost every bone in his body. "That's for trying to eat my brother. And for everything you've done to everyone in my village."
Mellorine
???

Re:

Postby Davmil3111 » Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:18 pm

Leon closed his eyes as he heard many bones crack, when Nashi finished his 'job', he pinched two claws around the wolf arm, making him yelp in pain, and placed him on his tongue. "Do you want a little company of a shrunken enemy?" He asked to Pito and Leka, he really wanted to gulp him down, but didn't know if he needed to throw them up before.
Davmil3111
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Mellorine » Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:38 pm

"The effects of your stomach acids are coming back. So, can you throw us up first? After that, we'll do something about the wolf that tried to eat us then feed us to you." Leka answered.
Mellorine
???

Re:

Postby Davmil3111 » Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:46 pm

"Sure, no problem." He said, he spit back the wolf on his paw next to Nashi and then shove a finger from his free hand in his throat. He immediately felt the two pekenyo being pushed up all the way up his throat. 10 seconds later, he spit them in his free hand, then wash them a bit in the water of the sink the wolf took all his water from and reunited them all. The wolf was somehow still alive even with all his bones broken, he was even crying in pain. "I've never hurt your kinds, I ate them but it was painless... Why didn't you just kill me?" He yelled, not wanting to be eaten by Leon.
Davmil3111
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Mellorine » Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:01 pm

Pito and Leka felt the familiar sensation of being shot back up a throat from Leon's stomach. Before they knew it, they were in his paw next to Nashi.

Tears of joy ran down Leka's face. "Brother! I'm so glad you're okay!" he cried, running over to Nashi and hugging him tightly.

"So am I. Everything's gonna be okay now. The wolf that's been tormenting us for so long is about to get exactly what he deserved." Nashi said, wrapping his arms around his little brother.

"You can't do anything to change what's about to happen to you. Eating Pekenyo is unforgivable!" Pito said to the wolf.
Mellorine
???

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay