Armaias Manor (Me, anotherew, thebob, Kusangi, Kasi,Sampson)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re:

Postby Menkel » Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:35 pm

Armaia put the drool covered Kasi down with the other captives on the desk and viewed the rest. She was now aroused, and hungry.

Armaia: how was that little preview of where you're going to go? [/i]She teased.[/i] Next one is going all the way down. She looked around the small group. You drew atention to yourself Armaia said, staring at Echo, the one who had cried out. How would you like to go for a little ride bunny?

Armaia gigled and picked Echo up easily, dangling him in front of her face for a second, she open her maw wide and tossed the creature in, making sure he was covered with a lot of drool. Lowering her head to the table she opened her mouth, displaying poor Echo and, showing the others their imminent fate. Saliva pooled out of her open maw onto the desk as she showed them her captive. This one was going to go down first, she thought.
Menkel
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby Kasi » Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:52 pm

Feeling a little cold as the cheetah's drool began cooling, Kasi shivered, trying to ignore the oddly pleasant taste of Armaia's saliva as she shrinks back, eyes open and staring at the captive in Armaia's dripping maw. She had a fresh chance to escape... for now.
Kasi
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kusanagi » Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:22 pm

Luke starts to back away, starring at poor Echo tossed into her mouth. He grits his teeth, hoping Armaia will get too into, perhaps shut her eyes. He has to wait for that, then he would bolt. Whatever he did after that he wasn't sure, but it was better than being cat food.
Kusanagi
Participator

Re:

Postby anotherew » Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:33 pm

Taken totally by surprise, Echo gave a whimpering yelp as he was lifted high above the cheetah's now huge face. He wriggled and struggled, but to no avail "No, no, let me go!" he yelled in his now tiny voice. Before he could finish she'd opened her mouth and tossed him into her giant, wet maw. It then went dark as she swirled him around her mouth, smothering him in drool. Echo found it totally disorientating, though strangely arousing, being tossed about like clothes in a hot, bouncy washing machine. Then the light returned and Echo found himself in a soggy heap on her tongue, dripping with her saliva, being displayed like a trophy to the others.
anotherew
Participator

Re:

Postby Menkel » Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:01 pm

With her mouth still open wide Armaia bounced the shrunken Echo on her tongue.She could see that the others were transfixed by the sight, she could sense their fear, and it aroused her.

After giving her captives, as well as poor Echo, enough of this spectacle, she slowly and purposefully closed her mouth. Even through the large amount of slimy drool inside her mouth she could taste him with heightened taste buds, and she let out an audible "mmmm".

Before swallowing her captive she leant further forward, now the vision of the 4 creatures would be filled by her giant furry muzzle and neckfur. Giggling she gulped down the contents of her mouth, including, of course, Echo, sending him down into her belly. She allowed the excess drool in her mouth to drip down onto her remaining captives. And licked her lips.

Armaia: I reckon he'll get pretty lonely down there She said sleekly, lifting up her top to expose her furry belly for all to see. Now who's up for making the trip next? She licked her lips again and smiled, staring at her catpives
Menkel
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby sampson » Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:03 pm

Sam just sat where he sat before amazed by what he just saw from the returning of Kasi the now wolfy creature oozing from saliva of the giant Armaia. Till the display of Echo the bunny as a trophy in her wet giant maw. And to the swallowing. Of the poor bunny.

The drops of saliva that fell out of her maw have hit him only by the ricochet.

If he wasn't so scared by the last few events he might have found it stimulating in a bizarre kind of way.

Sitting there he then realized that she had less chance to see him as he was behind few of the others .
sampson
Schadenfreude ... Just Google it

Re:

Postby Kasi » Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:26 pm

Kasi's eyes widen, the wriggling lump moving down Armaia's throat a bizarre and alarming sight...

"You did! You really did!" suddenly seeing the threat was all too real and no longer a strange joke her heart starts to thud in her chest, panic rising, her long ears flattening down in growing alarm.

"Maybe if we stand together.. fight her as one we can survive this horror!" teeth bared, lips drawn back in a snarl, Kasi growls up at the fearsome cheetah.
Kasi
Been posting for a bit

Re:

Postby Thebob » Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:40 pm

Bob simply stared, with his mouth open a little bit. He had contemplated taking off his coat, which he hadn't all evening, and helping dry off Kasi, but with the recent events involving echo he realised there are much worse things than being drooled all over.
He knew that it was only a matter of time before it was each of their turns to travel down to her stomach, but getting it over with was not a welcoming thought. He tried his hardest to not stand out, which was hard to do as he was the only non-furry, and seperated from the rest of the group.
Thebob
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby anotherew » Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:21 am

Echo had vaguely seen the others as Armaia displayed him to them from her drooling maw, but before he had the time to wipe his eyes it all went dark again as she closed her mouth. Echo's heart humped loudly in his chest as her toungue gathered him up in a pool of drool, moving him towards her throat, then the chamber reverberated to a booming 'mmmm' sound. suddenly the tongue pushed him backwards and before he knew it he fell into the tight grip of her gullet. A wave of muscle contractions squeezed him tightly and forced him down, down, down. "Heee...eell..pppp" he moaned as he was swallowed. It was so hot and slick and wet and tight it was like being massaged by a tube full of rhinos. He moaned, partly in pleasure as the sensations rolleed over his slickened fur, then 'splat' he fell into the wet emptyness of her stomach. He lay on his back, panting.
anotherew
Participator

Re:

Postby Kusanagi » Tue Dec 04, 2007 12:59 pm

Luke stared his opportunity to run had come and gone. He couldn't even so much as will himself to move. He could only watch helplessly as the bulge that was Echo was forced down her neck, the muffled cries from within mostly muffled to nothing. That was going to be him all too soon. He finally loses his cool and tries to make a break for it.
Kusanagi
Participator

Re:

Postby Menkel » Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:29 pm

Armaia noticed the dissent riplling throughout the little group and frowned for the first time in the whole evening. The desk was sparse in its decor, there were very few items that could be hid behind or under, and the drop to the floor was as sheer as a tall cliff from their perspective... And even if one of them tried to do the jump with her feline reaction time she could catch them before they hit the ground.
I wouldn't try to escape you know She boomed. There's not really anywhere to go you see. And I can do worse things than eating.

She notices Luke trying to make a run. You! You can be next! She leant over, thinking quickly about Echo sloshing about in her stomach to every move she makes, soon he'd have company... extending her furry arm she lifted the tiny Otter up easily in her delicate yet (from their perspective, huge) paw

She dangled the small creature above her mouth and began lowering him in slowly, drooling in anticipation of this second snack.
Menkel
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby anotherew » Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:14 pm

Echo was rolled over as Armaia moved, bouncing off the side of her stomach. "Woah!". He tumbled about the slimy cavern, then there was a gurgling sound. "Oh gawd, what's gonna happen now!" he quivered.
anotherew
Participator

Re:

Postby sampson » Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:25 pm

Worse then being eaten Sam though....Like what torture us?...
Sam just sat there at the same place he sat all the time. Maybe Ill try to run for it?

Sam the saw a huge shadow coming upon them and catching once again one of the remaining people. Luckily it wasn't me once again...poor Luke...better him then me *Smirk*

As he saw her lowering Luke down to her open maw....Now is my chance....

Sam then made a run for it from the table to Aramis thinking "If I where to jump from here I will surely die from the impact with the floor.

Then form the edge of the table Sam jumped and managed to hold on to Aramis fur somewhere near her hip...hoping she didn't notice him, that she where to busy with her snack. He began to climb down.
sampson

Re:

Postby Kusanagi » Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:35 pm

"I don't suppose you'd believe I was just going to get you a bigger and better snack?" He says dangling helplessly above her mouth, all too aware of every strand of drool, and the sharpness of her teeth.

"I'd probably make a better dessert anyway, I'm not entree material you can ask anyone." He sees Sam make a getaway, damn he knew he should have waited a few minutes more.
Kusanagi
Participator

Re:

Postby Menkel » Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:12 am

Armaia ignored the Otter and carried on lowering him into her wet cavernous mouth until she felt him slide along her tongue. At this point she closed her mouth, keeping him in there but not swallowing.

Closing her eyes she savred his taste and pushed her snack around in her mouth with her tongue, giving her prey a rather bouncy ride.
Menkel
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby Kasi » Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:27 pm

Kasi pads off in the opposite direction to Sam, he was certainly being rather adventurous by getting up closer to the hungry Armaia, but Kasi was betting her hopes on there being another safe way down, well away from... she looked back and gasped. Was she chewing?
Kasi
Been posting for a bit

Re:

Postby Kusanagi » Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:00 pm

Luke is pressed about her, mouth very glad she hadn't decided to chew at this point, but unhappily aware that she was soaking him in her warm drool. He was also well aware what her tongue's occasional brushes against his crotch would do to him. What a ridiculous place to have a hard on. He thinks grimly, as he's savored like a piece of hard candy.
Kusanagi
Participator

Re:

Postby sampson » Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:50 pm

Sam heart t beat rapidly like hell as he continued to climb down slowly.
Looks like she hadn't noticed me ...That good.

Sam location was a little lower the her knee Sam climb like so that he was also on the other side of her knee.
sampson

Re:

Postby Menkel » Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:41 pm

Armaia is fixated on the sensation of having Luke in her mouth, so much so she doesn't notice Sam's contact down on her knees. She plays with the Otter a bit longer in her mouth, covering him with her copious saliva, which is still dripping onto the table. Then brings him to the back of her mouth.

This time she swallows without presenting her tiny captive to the others. A slow deliberate swallow, feeling him travel down her throat slowly and in a very satisfying way. Sending him down to meet echo in her stomach.

Armaia: Delicious she licks her lips and smiles. However the smile quickly makes way to a curious frown as she sees that there is one less of her playmates.
Menkel
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby anotherew » Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:12 pm

Echo hears a sort of liquid rumbling, sluicing sound, the walls of Armaia's stomach ripple and then with a squishy spurt Luke is suddenly ejected into the stomach, landing just beside him in a soggy, slimy heap. "Hello again".
Last edited by anotherew on Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
anotherew
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay