Jakobi's Jungle Journey(Me and Arkain)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Postby Mellorine » Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:49 pm

"Okay, if you say so." Nibita replied, laughing a bit at Arkain answering the question about his size.

"I guess healing powers are really useful like that. To think that you can make it so we can go through your body without being digested is unbelievable." Firla said, astounded at the lizard's explanation.

Jakobi's hopes were dashed for a bit at the fact that Nibita couldn't turn him back into a human, but shrugged it off. "Yeah, we're gonna go into a lizard! Wait till we tell the others about this!"
Mellorine
???

Re:

Postby Arkain » Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:27 am

Arkain smiles rubbing Nibita's shoulders. "Trust me. Everything will be fine. I have done this successfully many times."

Arkain chuckles a little listening to Firla. "Weelllll you are partly correct Firla. You will be going through my body but your physical body will be digested, BUT you will be reformed before that happens. I can control my stomach juices so when you arrive in my stomach, it will be like landing into a big soft sack. I will then make it so you just fall asleep before any stomach juices touch your body then when you wake up, you will have a new body exactly identical to your old right down to the clothes you are wearing."

Arkain can see the disappointment that he couldn't be changed back. "Sorry about that Jacobi. I will stay with you and Firla until we find someone who can change you back. I give you my word."

His stomach growls noisily. "Sorry, but I just can't wait any longer. I just have to have something to eat. You three ready?"
Arkains pic. https://photos.app.goo.gl/JSVMJfVz4hoFVMUv5

Profile: Read my blog

I may be crazy but I have a good time. Life's been good to me so far.
Arkain
???

Postby Mellorine » Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:31 pm

All three of them could see that the lizard's control over his hunger was growing thinner by the minute.

"Hold on, let me take off my jacket. It belonged to the man who saved my life when I was seven, and it's really important to me. I promised him that I'd take care of it for him. So, could you look after it while we're in you?" Jakobi said to Arkain.

"I'll admit, I'm almost as excited as you are, Jakobi. This could be quite an interesting trip after all." Nibita said, lifting his hand up to his face.
Mellorine
???

Re:

Postby Arkain » Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:30 pm

Arkain chuckles" Sure thing Jacobi. I will be happy to watch over it but its really not necessary. Your jacket will reform with you. Don't worry. Its OK. I understand. I will watch over it. It will be right here waiting for you." He takes the small jacket and puts on the ground.

Arkain grins. "Excellent Nibita. I am excited too. "

His tail reaches up and gently wraps about Jacobi and Firla and he picks them up and holds in front of him. They can much clearer see the drool running down the corner of his lips.

"I figured I would eat you two first unless you prefer to all go down together. Its up to you. Decide quickly, please. I am starved."

Arkain
???

Postby Mellorine » Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:20 pm

Jakobi and Firla both let out suprised gasps as Arkain wrapped his tail around them and landed in his open palm. Both noticed the saliva running down his lips. His hunger was now more relevant than ever.

"Let's go first. Is that okay with you, Nibita?" Jakobi asked.

"I still get the feeling that this is going to be beyond disgusting and end up regretting it by the time we're going down your throat. But, I'll save my judgement until we're both through with this." Firla said.

"Of course. I can wait. You probably want to do this more than I do. Though I'll admit seeing Arkain from the inside does seem interesting. I might even get a few ideas that could revolutionize medical science in some way." Nibita replied, hiding his own excitement.
Mellorine
???

Re:

Postby Arkain » Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:16 pm

Arkain smiles and nods looking at the two standing on his hand. "Excellent choice. It will be easier this way. "

"Wellll Firla, it probably will be a bit disgusting. Thanks to the good doctor stimulant I can't control my drooling and you two look quite delicious. You two are quite small so the trip down my throat will be quite easy so you will be back out fairly quickly. I look forward to hear thought about the trip when your return Firla."

Arkain chuckles at Nibita's comment. "OOhhh yea. I am sure you will. That would be nice if you were able to do that Nibita."

He thinks for a minute then smiles. " I am going to reform Jacobi and Firla before I eat you, Nibita. I think Jacobi would enjoy watching it."

Arkain smiles. "OK, lets do this. Are you both ready?"

Arkain
???

Postby Mellorine » Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:52 pm

"Yeah! Let's do this!" Jakobi yelled, excited.

"It looks like the fox-boy was right. You really do love going into the unknown without thinking twice." Firla said, noticing Jakobi's excitement.
Mellorine
???

Re:

Postby Arkain » Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:38 pm

Arkain chuckles enjoying Jakobi's excitement. "Theres nothing wrong with that. Jacobi enjoys the thrill of the unknown. "

Arkain opens his maw wider and long thin strands off drool drip off of his shinny white teeth. He swallows trying to contain the drool but it is very hard. A wash of warm air flows over you. "I don't mind you touching or rubbing anything on the way down, in fact I encourage it. Other than that. Relax and enjoy yourselves."

He moves you closer to his maw and his long wide wet tongue stretches out and his slides you off his hand and on to his tongue. He draws you back into his maw. You can see much more clearly just how big his maw is especially from your small size.. You can see rows of his sharp teeth. He makes sure he keeps you clear of them. Strands of drool drips over your body. He really likes the way you taste. He gets a bit more excited at his pending meal and you can feel more warm breath washing over your body.

Arkain
???

Postby Mellorine » Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:15 pm

Jakobi and Firla saw Arkain open his mouth. At their size, it was almost as big as a house. His hot breath washed all over them. Firla was lucky that her strawberry perfume made it more tolerable.

They were both slid onto the lizard's tongue, instantly coated in his drool. Firla let out a disgusted groan as her robe was soaked. She tried to move, but she slipped and fell on the soft, slippery surface of the tongue. "It's gonna be hard to move in here, Jakobi. Jakobi?" she tried to warn him, but noticed that he was enjoying this too much.

"Ah, it's so soft and comfy in here! I could almost fall asleep." he said, burying his body into Arkain's tongue.

What a strange kid. she thought.

"Could you keep us in here for a bit longer Arkain? This is so great!" Jakobi said, sliding across the tongue and getting himself covered in more spit. He was almost to the throat when his paws suddenly turned into metal. This was normal for him. When he wore the gloves, he could change them at will, but his life was in danger.

He dug his metal claws into the soft surface and climbed all the way back to the front of the mouth. "Sorry if I hurt you."
Mellorine
???

Re:

Postby Arkain » Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:19 am

Arkain chuckles lightly feeling Firla slip about on the slippery surface of his tongue. He hears her goans of disgust from all the drool inside his maw. "I am sure it is. I will not keep you in my maw too long. I can tell you find all the drool rather disgusting."

He hears her call out for Jacobi. He purrs lightly feeling him bury himself against his tongue. "I am glad you like it here so much. I like what you are doing."

Arkain chuckles caught a bit by surprise by his question. "Do what? Well I guess so, if its OK with Firla but not too long. OK?" He laughs feeling Jacobi slide across his tongue. He finds it tickles his tongue. He wasn't expecting Jacobi to do that. He can't believe how much he is enjoying inside his maw.

Arkain lowers his jaws a bit to a more comfortable position. They are still open enough so they can see out. He starts to feel Jacobi slide towards the back of his maw getting very close to his throat. He starts to move his tongue to catch him when he suddenly feels two sharp metal object dig into his tongue. He lets out a yowl of pain, which must have sounded deafening and jerks his head forward jerking you both off of his tongue into pools of drool on the side of his tongue barely missing his teeth.

Arkain growls angerly. "OOOWWW! Yea, that really hurt. What's the big idea of digging metal objects into my tongue. You know my tongue is very sensitive."

Arkain
???

Postby Mellorine » Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:29 am

"This is getting worst." Firla muttered to herself as she was tossed into a pool of drool.

"Sorry, Arkain. I wouldn't have done that if I'd know it earlier. My hands turn into metal when I'm in some kind of trouble. And I was about to get swallowed by you, that happened." Jakobi replied, jumping over the teeth, and landing back on the tongue.

"It sounds like you've found out about Jakobi's Gear." Nibita said to Arkain.
Mellorine
???

Re:

Postby Arkain » Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:35 am

Arkain sighs. "Really sorry Firla. I didn't mean to do that. I wasn't expecting Jacobi to do that " His tongue moves under you and sits you on it.

Arkain grumbles. "It would have been nice to know. Thats it, you weren't in any trouble. I wasn't going to swallow you yet. You were the one who almost slid down my throat."
Arkain sighs feeling Jacobi back on his tongue glad he is back on there.

"Yes, I have. I am not amused by it Nibita. You need to control your gear Jacobi if you want to continue this adventure. You were not in any danger. I would have stopped you from going down my throat. I don't mind you having fun inside there but If you do that again, its over. I will spit you out and that will be the end of it. OK, Jacobi."

Arkain
???

Postby Mellorine » Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:46 am

Firla screamed a bit as she was seized by the lizard's tongue.

"It won't happen again." Jakobi answered. He then started to bounce around on the tongue as if it were a trampoline.

I'll never understand how he can be so amused by this. Oh well. If you can't beat them, join them Firla thought. She concentrated, waving her arms around, and made a pool of saliva float off the ground, then aimed it at Jakobi.

He was hit by the drool missle, but stood up, laughing out loud.
Mellorine
???

Re:

Postby Arkain » Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:04 pm

Arkain nods lightly. " Thanks Jacobi. I do appreciate that."

A confused look comes over Arkain's face trying to figure out what he was doing. "What in the world is he doing in the Nabita?" He opens his maw a bit so Nibita can see inside. Then it dawned on him that he is bouncing on his tongue like a trampoline. He chuckles most likely sending a deep rumble through his maw.

He feels feels his drool pooled up by Firla then he feels it splattered against Jacobi knocking him down. He laughs again. "Good shot. See you can control your magic. Here try again. " He moves his tongue so a big pool of drool forms.

Arkain
???

Postby Mellorine » Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:35 pm

"It seems like Jakobi is having the time of his life. Don't worry, this is completely normal for him. He's a strange kid, I'll give you that. But, his sense of adventure is like no one else's." Nibita replied, laughing.

Firla saw that her powers were slowly coming back. "Okay. Spit Shot!" she yelled, making more saliva float and formed it into a ball. She then aimed it at Jakobi, but missed, making it shoot quickly to the back of Arkain's mouth.
Mellorine
???

Re:

Postby Arkain » Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:37 pm

Arkain laughs. "I see Nibita. This is definitely a first for me. I am enjoying it. Ahhh, hes not that bad. Its that wide eyed sense of adventure that makes all this so interesting. My stomach doesn't agree but it can wait a bit longer." He rubs his belly to settle it down.

Arkain can feel Firla draw up more drool. He can't wait to hear Jacobi reaction when she nails him. He can feel her throw it at him then he suddenly feels it hit the back of his throat. He gags and chokes from the large amount of water suddenly going down his throat. He grabs his throat and coughs tossing you two around. HE manages to move his tongue so he doesn't accidental swallow you.

Arkain
???

Postby Mellorine » Sun Dec 16, 2007 1:29 pm

Firla let out a little scream as she was tossed around. She wove her arms again, making the saliva on her clothes come off. "Are you okay, Jakobi?" she called.

"That was fun!" he replied, getting out of a pool of spit he landed in.
Mellorine
???

Re:

Postby Arkain » Sun Dec 16, 2007 4:38 pm

Arkain coughs and clears his throat. He can feel the two still on his tongue. He can hear both of them. He can tell they are fine. He laughs hearing Jacobi say it was fun.

"Only you would say something like that was fun. You did a good job with that spell, you aim was off a little but over all its nice to see your magic is getting stronger."

Arkain
???

Postby Mellorine » Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:06 pm

"I'll admit, I did get a bit of a thrill from that just now. Maybe this'll turn out to be fun after all." Firla said, making her way to the back of the mouth.
Mellorine
???

Re:

Postby Arkain » Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:22 pm

" Thats good. You are finally starting to relax. Jacobi's carefree attitude is starting to rub off on you. You can make any situation fun with the right attitude." He chuckles. "Especially with Jacobi's positive attitude." He feels Firla move to the back of his mouth. "Be careful Firla. You are extremely close to my throat." He is being nice right now. He really hopes she will slip and slide down his throat but he doesn't want Jacobi to use his metal claws to try to save her.

Arkain
???

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay