Jakobi's Jungle Journey(Me and Arkain)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Postby Mellorine » Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:06 pm

"I told you this was gonna be a great adventure!" Jakobi told Firla, heavily patting her on the back. However, he forgot his own strenghth, so he sent her flying towards Arkain's throat.
Mellorine
???

Re:

Postby Arkain » Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:56 pm

Arkain chuckles lightly hearing Jacobi. He feels Jacobi pat her on the back but he feels her fall backward. She was already very close to his throat. His throat feels her fall back into it. Before he can do anything, his throat opens wider and swallow Firla's small mouse body easily slides down deep into Arkain's well outside of JAcobi's reach. His soft strong throat muscles wrap around her small body and easily start to slide her down his throat. She can clearly hear his deep breathing and powerful heart beats.
Arkains pic. https://photos.app.goo.gl/JSVMJfVz4hoFVMUv5

Profile: Read my blog

I may be crazy but I have a good time. Life's been good to me so far.
Arkain
???

Postby Mellorine » Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:11 am

The powerful muscles of the lizard's throat were working themselves against Firla's small body as she made her way down to the stomach. "Whoops, sorry about that." Jakobi said, not sure if she could hear him or not.
Mellorine
???

Re:

Postby Arkain » Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:44 pm

Arkain's purrs get deeper. He greatly feeling Firla sliding down his throat. Her small body easily slides down further getting very close to his stomach. She can probably smell the stale air of his stomach. Atleast its breathable. There is no stomach juices inside his stomach.

Arkain hears Jacobi's opps. He chuckles and moves his tongue behind him and gives him a firm push. "Oppps." He lets out a laugh. He sighs enjoying feeling you fall down his throat

Arkain
???

Postby Mellorine » Mon Dec 17, 2007 2:39 pm

Jakobi let out a short scream as the tongue pushed him down the throat. "Hey, what was that?!" he yelled as he was going slowly down to Arkain's stomach to join Firla.
Mellorine
???

Re:

Postby Arkain » Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:58 pm

Arkain starts to purr deeply Greatly enjoying feeling the two slide down his throat. "Sorry Jacobi. I just couldn't wait any longer."

THe opening to his stomach opens up and Firla slides into his stomach. Its like landing in a big wet pillow. The fluids in there are just slimy water. It is very warm and damp inside there. Arkain rubs his stomach and smiles. "Ahhhh. Finally Firla is in my stomach. JAcobi will be joining her shortly. Your turn will be soon Nibita."

Arkain
???

Postby Mellorine » Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:36 pm

Firla and Jakobi landed in the soft sponginess of Arkain's stomach. "Well, at least it's not as wet as being in his mouth." Firla said, getting up.
Mellorine
???

Re:

Postby Arkain » Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:33 am

Arkain chuckles focusing his thoughts. Now that they are inside him, he can talk to them telepathically. <You are right. There are certain advantages being able to control your stomach juices. It wouldn't be very nice in there right now.> He rubs his belly and smiles.< Listen, I don't like to rush things but Nibita's apatite stimulant is making it a real struggle to stop my stomach juice from digesting you two. This is what I am going to do. I am going to gradually let the air out of my stomach. You two will just fall asleep and then you will wake up outside right next to me and Nibita. Firla if you are feel nervous, you hold on to Jacobi. You each have distinct life signs. I can tell you apart. This is the part you were waiting for Jacobi. You two ready?"

Arkain
???

Postby Mellorine » Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:47 am

Firla did as Arkain asked. Soon, her and Jakobi felt their eyelids start to get heavier, and eventually fell asleep.
Mellorine
???

Re:

Postby Arkain » Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:15 pm

Arkain continues to steadily let the air out of his stomach. He can feel both Firla and Jacobi fall asleep. He grins. "They are both asleep Nibita. Lets bring them back. " Arkain closes his eyes for a second focuses and his stomach juices start to flow at the same time Arkain's spirit magic guides them back beside Arkain and Nibita. Two individual small very bright glowing lights form then takes shape and both Firla and Jacobi appear looking exactly like they did when they left. They are just in a light sleep. Arkain walks over to them and shakes each lightly. "Wake up sleep heads."

Arkain
???

Postby Mellorine » Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:21 pm

The two Pekenyo were both sleeping. However Jakobi was snoring loudly. Before they were woken up by Arkain, Jakobi was talking in his sleep. "Huh, get your hands off my mango juice, Fanuke!" he mumbled before he saw Nibita and Arkain.

"I can't belive that happened! They're both completely unharmed!" Nibita exclaimed, clearly impressed.
Mellorine
???

Re:

Postby Arkain » Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:52 pm

Arkain laughs hearing Jacobi snoring. He likes the way they look so relaxed. When there spirit is reenergized making them feel like they have been reborn. Arkain laughs again. "Who is this Fanuke, Nibita?"

Arkain smiles. "Thank you. Yep, Completely unharmed. Glad you were impressed. Your next." He grins playfully.

Arkain
???

Postby Mellorine » Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:55 am

"Oh, he's the inventor in our group. I couldn't believe what I've seen him do. Jakobi's become really close to him, especially after all the crazy stories he tells about his pretend adventures. I don't know exactly what happened, but he told me that Jakobi and the others saved his town."

"It sounds to me like you had a good time in there. I wonder if I'll like it as much." Nibita said to Jakobi.
Mellorine
???

Re:

Postby Arkain » Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:18 pm

Arkain looks at you deep in thought. A bit confused wondering whats up with this Fanuke and all these pretend adventures hes telling Jacobi. "Pretend adventures? Hummm. I would like to meet this Fanuke fellow and find out more about these stories hes filling Jacobi's head with. I wonder if that story is pretend or real, too. Hummmm."

Arkain puts his hand on Nibita's shoulder. "I know Jacobi had a good time. Being that small gave him the opportunity to play around allot more inside my mouth. Since you are allot bigger it will be a bit different for you. You wouldn't be able to bounce on tongue, sorry about that. " he laughs and gives you a playful lick. "Don't worry. I am sure you will enjoy it too. I will make sure you don't feel any pain either, Nibita."

Arkain
???

Postby Mellorine » Thu Dec 20, 2007 7:01 pm

"I was wondering about that. Jakobi and Firla aren't even an inch tall. So, I guess I'll find out how someone as big as me can get swallowed whole by you." Nibita said, chuckling.
Mellorine
???

Re:

Postby Arkain » Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:59 pm

Arkain chuckles. " Yep, you are about to find out first hand Nibita. It helps doing that when you are a lizard who has taken on some snake qualities. You see my jaws can dislocate and my skin is very stretchy like a snakes so that way it is easy for me to eat someone bigger than me. I enjoy eating those bigger than me. "He rubs his big belly. He looks down at Jacobi. "Are you ready to watch? Firla, you don't have to watch, if you don't want to."
Last edited by Arkain on Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Arkain
???

Postby Mellorine » Fri Dec 21, 2007 4:28 pm

"Wow, that really is something." Nibita said.

"I think I'll watch this." Jakobi answered.
Mellorine
???

Re:

Postby Arkain » Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:32 pm

Arkain grins and nods. "Yep Yep. I really like it. " He looks down at Jacobi and grins. "Excellent." As he is talking his tail comes around from behind and wraps around Nibita's waist and lifts him up off the ground and holds him eye level. He gives him a nuzzle and a warm like. "Mmmmmm. Tasty. You ready Nibita.?"

Arkain
???

Postby Mellorine » Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:00 pm

"Yeah, I am." he said, taking off his glasses. "Half Mode!" Nibita yelled out as he turned into a half-fox again.
Mellorine
???

Re:

Postby Arkain » Sun Dec 23, 2007 12:29 am

Arkain grins. "Excellent. I know I am. I am still very hungry. " He opens his maw much wider than he did last time. THe lines of drool are allot longer and thicker showing hes really looking forward to this. Nibita's head and shoulders are placed deep inside his huge maw. His long tongue licks about his skin getting it very wet. He murrs with delight. He slides you in a bit further inside being sure you avoid his teeth..

Arkain
???

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay