Jakobi's Jungle Journey(Me and Arkain)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Jakobi's Jungle Journey(Me and Arkain)

Postby Mellorine » Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:48 pm

Name: Jakobi
Species: Small, tail-less mouse (Formerly human)
Physical description: White fur, an oversized black and blue jacket, pairs of white gloves and boots, and a green beanie.
Height: 3/4 inch

Jakobi woke up to see a different scene around him. He was staring up at an afternoon sky blocked by tall trees. They seemed larger than he was used to seeing. He got up and said "This reminds me of being back in those other woods I went to awhile back.

Jakobi walked up to what seemed like a river. He took off his gloves, and saw that he had white-furred paws instead of hands. Then, when he saw his reflection in the water, a mouse's face was staring back at him. He let out a loud, terrified scream and said "This can't be happening! There's no way I'm like this! It has to be a dream, that's the only explanation!"
Mellorine
???

Re: Jakobi's Jungle Journey(Me and Arkain)

Postby Arkain » Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:25 pm

Name: Arkain
Species: Anthro-lizard
Physical Description: Tall, green smooth skin anthro-lizard with a long agile stretchy tail with a tail maw. He does not wear clothes. He wear a gold amulet around his neck. Has a variety of magical abilities.
Height: 8 feet.

Arkain sits on large root at the base of a tree near stream with his eyes closed relaxing in the sun with his eyes closed letting the sun warm his body. Its not easy finding sunny spots in the dense forest. He is feeling very relaxed.

He suddenly hears a strange noise not too far from him. Its sounds like a loud scream or a squeak. It was hard to say what it was but what ever it was, who ever made it seemed very upset. He sits up and starts to look around to see if he can see who made it.
Arkains pic. https://photos.app.goo.gl/JSVMJfVz4hoFVMUv5

Profile: Read my blog

I may be crazy but I have a good time. Life's been good to me so far.
Arkain
???

Postby Mellorine » Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:09 pm

Jakobi walked in a random direction. The shock from discovering his new form still hadn't worn off, so he wasn't thinking straight. "This is bad! I have to get back to the others! He'll know what to do, I hope..."

But, walking around didn't help his problem. After a few minutes, he came across a giant lizard. This was almost as big of a shock as the last. Come on! Get yourself together, Jakobi! Just because you're a mouse doesn't mean you still can't fight! Let's just hope I don't have to. he thought.

"Hey, lizard. How did you get so big?" he asked casually, hoping that it wouldn't make any kind of retaliation.
Mellorine
???

Re:

Postby Arkain » Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:08 am

Arkain shakes his head looking around. He was sure he heard someone but he can't see anyone anywhere. He lays back against the tree and relaxes but he is listening much more closely now. .

Arkain starts to hear rustling in the under brush and its getting closer. He is not worried who or what ever it is does not sound very big. He hears someone call out to him. What he says makes him chuckle. He finally sees him. An inquisitive mouse with clothes. How interesting. He reaches down with his tail and gently wraps around his waist and picks him up, He extends his large hand out and puts it on his leg then he puts the mouse on his hand and smiles.

"How did I get so big? An interesting question from one so small. Why do you ask?"

Arkain
???

Postby Mellorine » Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:36 am

Jakobi gasped as the lizard wrapped his tail around him. He kicked his legs frantically yelling "Let me go! I'll kick your ass if I have to, lizard!" Then, he was suddenly dropped on the lizard's hand. He was a bit confused at the lizard's comment on calling him small for a moment. Then it hit him, the forest wasn't big, his mouse form was smaller. "This has gotten alot worse!" the mouse cried, dropping to his knees and lowering his head.
Mellorine
???

Re:

Postby Arkain » Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:07 pm

Arkain sits down on the ground cross legged. He chuckles listening to you yell when he grabbed by his tail. "Kick my ass? Really now. Ha. A brave one aren't you. I admire that."
He looks at you rather confused by your comment. He doesn't whats going on. "Allot worse. Come now. I haven't done anything threatening to you. You came up to me and asked me a question. All I did was pick you up and put you on my hand so I could see you better. Your so small. It was hard to see you in all that underbrush. " He moves closer to you seeing you are definitely upset about something. He has a warm smile trying his best not to scare you.
"Now tell me. Whats going on that has you so upset?"

Arkain
???

Postby Mellorine » Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:28 pm

The mouse now sees that the lizard misunderstood what he had said before. Even though he was used to the strange events he would always encounter, everything that had happened thus far was a big shocker for Jakobi. He gave out a long sigh and said "I'm sure you'll think I'm lying to you if I tell you. It sounds really weird, so will you promise not to laugh?"
Mellorine
???

Re:

Postby Arkain » Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:16 pm

Arkain can tell by the way you are acting that something strange has happened to you and it has you rather upset. He is quite curious what happened. He shakes his head. "Of course not. I am a very good listener. Trust me. With all the thing I have seen and experienced, there is not much that anyone can tell me that I consider strange or weird. I promise I will not laugh."

Arkain
???

Postby Mellorine » Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:54 pm

Jakobi's eyes lightened up a little as the lizard promised to listen to his story about the terrible day he had been having. "This isn't what I really am. I'm actually a human, and was turned into a mouse somehow. I don't know how it happened, but it was after me and two of my friends, Fumiya and Kaori were in some place called Villa de Vil." The mouse paused for a minute, thinking about what started the bad luck.

He skipped the next part, and talked about what happened after that. From the though of it, an angry tear appeared in the corner of his eye. But, Jakobi quickly wiped it away with his paw. "I got separated from them, and ran into some girl. There was a flash, and then I woke up out here. Let's just hope I can get back to Villa de Vil. The others are probably worried about me. But I'm not sure if the doctor traveling with my group will know anything about what happened to me."
Mellorine
???

Re:

Postby Arkain » Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:11 am

Arkain's eye open wide with disbelief. "You use to be a human?" Then he shakes his head listening to the rest of your sad story. " You were at Villa de Vil? Hummm." He ponders trying to think if he knows of the place.

He continues to listen to your story. He lets out a deep sigh. You could tell there was something about the story that hit home for him. "No there isn't anything funny to your story. I am sure your friends are worried about you. Sounds like you ran into someone quite experienced in magic. Unless your Doctor friend is experienced in magic. He is not going to be of much help. We have to find the one who changed you and try to convince her to change you back. I think I know of the place you are talking about. I could probably take you there. You would never find your way through this stuff. You would be someones lunch before you got 100 feet. "

Arkain
???

Postby Mellorine » Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:44 am

Jakobi was now less worried than before. "You really could? I'm sure the others know I've gotten out of worst problems. But, I think they'd be worried since I'm the 2nd youngest of the Paradise Dreamers, even if I am sort of the one who got everyone to join me. They probably think it's strange that I disappeared when I'm the one who wants to go on our next adventure the most."

He had heard about what the lizard said about not lasting 100 feet. "You should know better than to underestimate me. I might be small, but if anything can get in my way, I'll send them flying. But I'd probably get lost, so I should stick with you until I find whoever gave me this body." Now I know how it feels to be Pito. Come to think of it, he doesn't have a tail either. And he's about this size.
Mellorine
???

Re:

Postby Arkain » Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:05 am

Arkain nods. "Sure . Why not. Things have been a bit boring lately. " He chuckles. "Oh really? You have? Like what? " he can't wait for that answer. He looks at you a bit confused. " I am sure they are concerned about you. Paradise Dreamers? Who or what are they and what adventure is that you were going to go on?"

Arkain stands up doing his best to keep his hand steady. He moves you up near his shoulder. " Here. Step off on my shoulder. It will safer for you there plus I can hear about your next adventure better."

He chuckles. "OOhh No. I wouldn't do that again. " He chuckles again. "You like to send people flying don't you, then you ask questions later right. " He snickers. He nods. "Yea, plus I assure you I will get you there much faster. The sooner we do this, the odds of changing you back. Yea, I would like to meet that person too. I don't like it when someone misuses magic like that." He takes off in a quick walk towards Villa De Ville.

Arkain
???

Postby Mellorine » Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:38 am

The mouse looked surprised. "You've never heard of us? Each one of us has a dream, and we're traveling to make them come true. I've got alot of people to join me. There's this guy who fights with two rods. He's a bit of a sourface, but he's fun to be around when he's drunk. Kaori's a thief with a bit of a short fuse most of the time. We even have this one boy who's already been on adventures, and the stories he tells are unbelievable. If only you could meet them; we're all different but they're good company. You could say we're like a family. And we'll be together until we all find our dreams."

"About our next adventure, we're going to a city in the sky." he said as he climbed onto the lizard's shoulder. "We went to Villa de Vil to find more about it, but everyone just laughed at us and said we were idiots for thinking that it's real. Come to think of it, I haven't seen our newest member who's both an archaeologist and a historian ever since we got there. She's probably out on her own trying to get more info on it."
Mellorine
???

Re:

Postby Arkain » Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:19 am

Arkain smiles listening to you keeping his shoulder as steady as possible as he walks through the thick jungle. He shakes his head. "Noop. Really? How interesting." Arkain smiles continues to listen to who has joined him on their dream search. He chuckles listening to how you describe them. "They do sound like an interest group and you sound like a pretty close group. Staying together till the end of the journey. Thats nice. If time permits I would be nice to meet them."

Arkain nods and raises his eyebrows in surprise. "A city in the sky? Really? Hummm. People can be such idiots at times. I don't know of a city in the sky either but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist. I have learned in my travels to keep an open mind. I have been absolutely amazed what people can do when they set their mind to doing something."

He pauses a second remembering some of the adventures hes had. He sighs. "Its too bad what has happened to you. I can sympathize. I use to be a human too. " He sighs and chuckles lightly. "Seem such a LONG time ago. "

Arkain
???

Postby Mellorine » Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:31 pm

"You really were, too?!" Jakobi asked, his eyes wide open in shock. "We've come really far, and it's all thanks to these gloves and boots I wear, but what really helped me the most was having everyone else by my side. They'll help me find Paradise like I promised that man."
Mellorine
???

Re:

Postby Arkain » Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:23 pm

((Sorry about the posting delay))

Arkain nods. "Yea, an accident in a bio-engineering lab caused my DNA to be merged with a common lizard creating...well.. me. " He laughs continuing his quick pace through the jungle. He comes across a well traveled path that he starts to follow that heads to Villa De ville. "Sounds like you have. Really? What do the boots and gloves do? " He nods. "That does help. Sounds like you have a good group of friends with you. I have no doubt you will find the Paradise you are looking for." He slows his pace down a little when he sees the outskirts of the village. "We are getting close. Do you remember what this woman looked like that changed you. I don't want to be caught by surprise by her. Also if your friends are still here, do you know where they would be? I think we should try to find them first, if thats OK with you."

Arkain
???

Postby Mellorine » Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:52 pm

"Yeah, they give me super strength. It's probably not that much at this size, though." Jakobi replied. "And, I can do this. White Moon leap!" he yelled, jumping an impressive height onto the lizard's head. Then he heard what the lizard asked him about the woman who gave him his body. "She was wearing a red robe. That's all I can remember."

"I don't know where my friends are. They're probably looking for me now, so I wouldn't know where to look." The mouse soon heard what sounded like loud sniffing, and someone calling "Jakobi? Jakobi? Where are you?" in the distance. "That's our doctor! He has a good nose."
Mellorine
???

Re:

Postby Arkain » Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:46 pm

Arkain nods. "Super strength. Now I see what you are so confident about being able to toss people. Hummm, hard to say." He looks at you a bit confused. "A white moon what?" He laughs loudly when you leap on his head. "Ohhh. Leap. Not bad. I am impressed." He hears you describe the woman. " Hummm. Just a red robe is all you remember? She is going to be hard to find."

They start to get closer to town. They can see some buildings and people walking about not far away. Arkain stops when he hears the sniffing sound and someone calling out your name. "Ohhh so thats what your name is. Jakobi., Its nice to meet you. " He chuckles. " I am Arkain." He nods. "I can tell. I can hear it. Its time for them to find you. " He calls out."Hey, you looking for Jakobi. Hes over here by me. " He waves his hand looking about for the Doctor.

Arkain
???

Postby Mellorine » Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:03 am

"Arkain, you'll know what he looks like when you see him. He's a fox, so he's hard to miss. Maybe his ears can hear my voice even when I'm this small." Jakobi replied.

"Nibita, can you hear me? I'm on that big lizard!" he yelled.
Mellorine
???

Re:

Postby Arkain » Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:14 pm

"A fox? OK. Yea, it should be easy to find a fox. Foxes are suppose to have really good hearing. He just might be able to." His voice drops off a bit when you say you are looking for a fox. He is not terribly fond of foxes. He has had some bad encounters with foxes.

He walks into town and the street starts to get busier. He sees some fox ears in a crowd and heads towards them then he gets a better view of the fox. "Is that Nibita over there?"

Arkain
???

Next

Return to Private Roleplay