New Arrival In The Digital World (Jake_Foxx and Davmil3111)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re:

Postby Davmil3111 » Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:24 pm

Guilmon see Jakob bolt out of his hideout, but close his eyes when he falls through the brush. He didn't see Jake rolls all his way to his feet and stare down at him and then get an idea. "Why hello little mouse, do you want to do a little trip down my blue gullet?" He says, leaning his head towards Jake, showing him his sharp fangs. He found that pretending him to be a mouse was the perfect idea to eat him without wake up any doubt.
Davmil3111
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Jake_Foxx » Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:05 pm

Jake screams as the now MUCH larger dino leans down, showing his fangs. He scrambles backwards a little bit, shaking his head in protest. "Guilmon, no! It's me, Jake! I'm your friend, remember?!" he says loudly. "Please don't eat me!" he begs, getting on his knees in the 'begging' position. "I though you liked me!" 8O :cry: :cry:
If it moves, eat it. If it doesn't, yiff it until it does move, THEN eat it. =^.^=

Sgt. in Shorzie's Army! Join now or suffer!
Jake_Foxx
Participator

Re:

Postby Davmil3111 » Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:31 pm

Guilmon ignore Jake's pleas and open his mouth wide. He then wrap his tongue around his waist and drags him closer to his mouth, laughing interiorly at Jake's panic. It was rather funny as he didn't intend at all to hurt him.
Davmil3111
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Jake_Foxx » Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:49 pm

Jake screams again as the broad tongue wraps around his tiny body, beating at it with his fist even though it does little more than cause a slight tickle. He watches the HUGE maw approaching him and struggles violently against the pulling as he pleads again. "Plese Guilmon! DOn't do this!" he begs, thrashing about. :cry:"I don't wanna be food!" :gulp: 8O
If it moves, eat it. If it doesn't, yiff it until it does move, THEN eat it. =^.^=

Jake_Foxx
Participator

Re:

Postby Davmil3111 » Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:48 pm

Guilmon smiles lightly before closing his maw around Jakob. He was really enjoying scaring him and licked him all around and mostly near his throat to scare him the more possible. He then closed his molars around his ankle and swallowed, stucking Jake's head in his throat.
Davmil3111
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Jake_Foxx » Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:22 pm

The tiny pleading human screams and begs for help and mercy all at once, to no avail as he sees the huge maw close around him and muffle his shouts. Finding himself encased in the dark, moist mouth of the Guilmon he pants for breath as he gives up pleading for his life. He struggles still though, thrashing about against the long, broad blue tongue pulling him inwards.

He feels those teeth close around his ankle, his head getting pulled down into the red dino's throat and gives another muffled shriek as his thrashing starts anew, kicking as best as he can with those large teeth around his legs. The instinctive reaction causes him to cut his leg on the digimon's sharp teeth, bleeding slightly through his camo pants.
He shrieks in pains when he feels the cut happen, trying to scrunch up a bit.

Jake_Foxx
Participator

Re:

Postby Davmil3111 » Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:42 pm

Guilmon's eyes open wide when he feels Jake's warm blood spills on his tongue. He then tilt his head forth, disloging Jake from his throat and separate his teeth. "Jake, I-I'm sorry. I just... just wanted to tease you for fun. I didn't know you would hurt yourself... I'm really sorry." He said, feeling guilty. He then licked the injury, his drool could help limit the pain.
Davmil3111
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Jake_Foxx » Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:59 am

Jake feels Guilmon's head move, sliding out and landing on the ground with a soft plop. He curls into a fetal position, sobbing softly as he looks accusingly to the red dino. "Y-you...I...*sniffle*" he stutters, jumping back a little as your big maw opens again and you lick at him.

"You heard h-how terrified I was, and you S-STILL kept doing it? Why would you...?" he trails off, sobbing as the pain in his leg subsides to a dull throb. He finds himself becoming less and less angry, and more ....intrigued as he lies there, but still waits for some sort of explanation.

Jake_Foxx
Participator

Re:

Postby Davmil3111 » Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:04 pm

"Pl-please forgive me, I've never wanted to cause you any of this, I was just amused of this but never thought I would hurt you. I always liked to scare people without any harm but I've neve hurt a friend before... Please you have to believe me..." He said, sobbing too. "Please let me help you heal you injury." He said, picking him really softly in his paw and licked his ankle again without waiting for Jake's answer. "Isn't there anything I could do to... you know; pardon myself?"
Davmil3111
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Jake_Foxx » Thu Dec 20, 2007 7:18 pm

Jake stays curled up in his little ball, pouting at the red dino as it pleads with him. The childish voice and crying face are just too much for him and he softens as Guilmon picks him up carefully in his big clawed paws. He wriggles a little bit as his leg is licked, chuckling as he answers. "I don't think there is...but you don't have to. Please just don't scare me like that any more okay Guilmon?" he asks.

He tries to stand to hug the large snout, wincing as he shifts his weight of the sore leg. He plants himself against the dino's nose, hugging as best as he can and giving a little smooch. "I forgive you buddy." he says, smiling at those wet eyes.

Plopping back down in the giant paw, he sits with his leg covered in drool as he thinks for a moment. "Although...." he says, grinning crookedly at Guilmon again. "Even though I was terrified, it felt really neat being in there...all warm and wet." he offers, giggling a bit and blushing. :oops:

Jake_Foxx
Participator

Re:

Postby Davmil3111 » Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:13 pm

"Oh thank you so much! I never thought you would accept and I'm really glad you did." He said, still crying but in joy this time as he nuzzled Jake with his snout. He hugged him against his chest when he made the remark. "You what? You liked being in my mouth? Ya-you know that you are weird sometime?" He said, curious. He would like him to go back in but this time would wait for his agreement. :-D
Davmil3111
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Jake_Foxx » Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:46 pm

Jake chuckles as the big dino nuzzles him, laughing as he is hugged to the smooth, scaly chest. He smiles and nods at the digimon's reaction to his statement. "Y-yeah. It was scary, but nice too!"

He blushes as he looks away, embarrassed as he asks, "Ummm....c-can I get back in there, ALL the way this time?" He smiles up at Guilmon, trusting him again. "But leave yur mouth open this time please?"

Jake_Foxx
Participator

Re:

Postby Davmil3111 » Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:00 pm

Guilmon semi-smile. "You mean all the way down here?" He ask, pointing at his belly. "Well, sure... I'm so hungry right now. Don't worry, I'll never hurt you so no worries." He says, putting Jake back on his blue tongue and dragging it back into his mouth without closing it. "Something like this you meant?"
Davmil3111
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Jake_Foxx » Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:52 pm

Jake shivered slightly as he was placed on that wide blue tongue, but taking a deep breath as he kept calm. He watched the wide open maw approach him and chuckled, laying on his back against the soft, moist tongue he was on as Guilmon pulled him into his blue mouth. He laid there, quite still as he feel the digimon breathing around him.

Large droplets of slobber dripped noisily around him, a couple landing on his already wet body as he rolled over on his tummy and faced outwards. "C-can you close your mouth around me please? I wanna feel what it's like to be trapped in here...." he says nervously, but eager to try it. 8O :gulp:

Jake_Foxx
Participator

Re:

Postby Davmil3111 » Fri Dec 21, 2007 4:44 pm

Guilmon chuckles lightly, leaning his head a bit to the back, only slightly enough for gravity to make Jake feels like he's falling. "Silly. You already know how it looks lik remember." :) He says, snapping his mouth quickly to scare him off. "Just in case I misunderstood, you want to go all the way down?"
Davmil3111
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Jake_Foxx » Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:06 pm

Jake chuckles, jumping slightly as he watches the scenery outside the humid maw move as the Guilmon's muzzle tilts upward just a little. He laughs as the digimon speaks, shrieking a bit playfully as the jaws snap shut.

He moves around on the big tongue under him, facing the back of the dino's throat. "Yes please, swallow me all the way. But make sure you don't digest me, okay buddy?" he says, wriggling a bit. "Ummm...Can you open your mouth again, just so I can watch your throat coming at me?" he asks, blushing a bit. He couldn't believe he wanted this, and how much he trusted this creature to let him go alive and in one piece. 8O

Jake_Foxx
Participator

Re:

Postby Davmil3111 » Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:08 pm

"Sure, I can hold my acids and you won't get hurt even a little bit. If you ever see a green drop, just stay away from it; that should be the bigger amount of acid you'll see; only a drop. Very well, down you go." He explained, opening his mouth to show Jake light. It was harder to swallow with his maw open, but he tilted his head back, forcing Jake to move backward with his massive tongue, not swallowing yet as he wanted to make it long a bit more.
Davmil3111
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Jake_Foxx » Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:42 am

Jake smiled as Guilmon agreed, watching as the back of the digimon's moist throat appears before him again. He gulps a bit, quite obviously scared as the dino tilted his head back, causing him to slide downwards. He slides across the wide blue tongue, giggling as it pushes backwards closer to the pulsing, gurgling throat that seemed to almost reach out for him.

More thick strands of dino drool stretched and dripped around him,making him wetter and causing his small body to slide down a bit more. He eeps as his face comes to the back of the soft tongue, peering into th darkness that awaited him... :gulp:

Jake_Foxx
Participator

Re:

Postby Davmil3111 » Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:56 pm

As Jake reached his throat, Guilmon cupped his tongue and pushed Jake deeper before taking a loud gulp, sending him down the blue muscle. Then he licked his lips, Jake's taste still in his mouth. A bulge could clearly be seen in his throat until it vanished down in his chest. Then he sat down on a tree, few seconds later he hears a soft splash and he knew Jake had reached his stomach.
Davmil3111
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Jake_Foxx » Sat Dec 22, 2007 2:38 pm

Jake giggled as he felt Guilmon's tongue against his feet, wiggling them slightly. As his face pressed into the dino's blue throat, he felt the muscles move a bit before he hears the gulping sounds and getting pulled down deep into the digimon's gullet. Every instinct SCREAMED in his head that getting eaten was a bad thing, but he wanted it so badly, that he ignored it.

He squirmed a bit, struggling playfully for his friend's benefit as he slid down into his hungry belly. With a soft plop and splash, he lands on the soft muscle of the big stomach as he feels the non-acidic goo of Guilmon's stomach dripping steadily around him. He sits there for awhile, massaging the digimon's tummy walls softly and smiling. "Wow...this is fun...what happens now?" He asks, still rubbing. :P

Jake_Foxx
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay