New Arrival In The Digital World (Jake_Foxx and Davmil3111)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re:

Postby Davmil3111 » Sat Dec 22, 2007 5:09 pm

Guilmon purrs loudly as he feels Jake massaging his stomach. "Oooohhh, that's good. Please don't stop!" He said, lying on his back and rubbing his belly. "Well... It's up to you, I can't do much things except digest or not. It's you who's inside." :roll:
Davmil3111
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Jake_Foxx » Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:22 pm

Jake chuckles as he hears the big dino purr, the sound echoing around him. He feels those big taloned paw rubbing at the tummy, and rubs back. He continues the internal massage, moving around the entire inside of your belly.

"Hee Hee... you like that eh buddy?" he asks, rubbing a bit slower. "Well, if you digest me, I'll be gone for good. Unless you have some other powerful ability I don't know about..." he says, dodging a stray droplet of green that hisses.
If it moves, eat it. If it doesn't, yiff it until it does move, THEN eat it. =^.^=

Sgt. in Shorzie's Army! Join now or suffer!
Jake_Foxx
Participator

Re:

Postby Davmil3111 » Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:48 am

Guilmon makes a surprised look. "Hummm... No, I don't have another power... So if I digest; you die." He says, then feel Jake jump. "Is something wrong?"
Davmil3111
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Jake_Foxx » Sun Dec 23, 2007 1:22 pm

Jake shakes his head as he replies to the digimon. "No, everything's oka...WHOAH!" he says, dodging another, though larger hissing green droplet as it splashes next to him. His shoe fizzes a little, a tiny spot melting away.

"Ummmm...then again...I think I have a slight problem in here!" he says excitedly, moving this way and that as a few more large drips hiss down around him. "G-get me outta here...quick!" he says, scrambling at both stomach sphincters. 8O 8O 8O 8O
If it moves, eat it. If it doesn't, yiff it until it does move, THEN eat it. =^.^=

Jake_Foxx
Participator

Re:

Postby Davmil3111 » Sun Dec 23, 2007 3:23 pm

"What? Oh sure." He said, shoving a claw in his throat and immediately feeling Jake coming back up his esophagus. When Jake reached his mouth and coughed him up and spat him in his paw. "What happened? Why did my stomach tried to digest you? I'm supposed to be able to hold my acids... that's pretty weird." He says, feeling guilty again and a bit on shock that his stomach disobeyed him.
Davmil3111
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Jake_Foxx » Sun Dec 23, 2007 3:46 pm

Jake feels the muscles around him lurch, getting forced back up the digimon's throat. He is coughed out and spit into the dino's paw, shaking the drool from himself as he looks up at the digimon with a grin. "Awww...it's okay buddy. I had fun in there!" he says, hugging Guilmon's large clawed finger. "Maybe it wasn't used to having someone like me in there?"

He smiles broadly up at the dino and then looks at himself. "Ummm...are you gonna keep me this size or..."

Jake_Foxx
Participator

Re:

Postby Davmil3111 » Sun Dec 23, 2007 5:15 pm

Guilmon nuzzle Jake with his muzzle, glad he was safe and sound. "Well, that's up to you. If you'd like to rebecome bigger than me that's your choice. I can shrink you back whenever I want ^^." He says, giving him a warm lick. "I like being with you."
Davmil3111
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Jake_Foxx » Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:27 pm

Jake smiles as he is nuzzled, giggling as he flops over under the licking assault from that big blue tongue. "Hee Hee, why don't we compromise?" he suggest, smiling up at his friend. "Make me the same size as you? Please? That'd be fun!"

He kisses the big dino's nose affectionately as he stands shakly in his red palm. "Besides, it could be kinda dangerous for me in that size." He grins as he is licked more, replying with, "Awww...I love being with you too Guilmon!" he says, hugging the big snout again. "And you can do that again ANY time you like!" :oops:

Jake_Foxx
Participator

Re:

Postby Davmil3111 » Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:14 pm

Guilmon grins and in an instant, Jake was his size. "Thank you, well for now let's just stick together. Maybe tomorrow we could do it again." He says, poking him with his snout.

((Well dunno if you want to continue, but it seems like an ending ^^. If you want to continue it's okay thought; I like this RP))
Davmil3111
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Jake_Foxx » Mon Dec 24, 2007 10:15 pm

((I like it too, but I am too tired ta reply now. I'll post a reply after Christmas)) :D :gulp:

Jake_Foxx
Participator

Re:

Postby Davmil3111 » Tue Dec 25, 2007 12:36 am

((Yeah Merry Christmas while I'm here ^^ It started for me since around forty minutes.))
Davmil3111
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Jake_Foxx » Tue Dec 25, 2007 10:02 am

((Merry Christmas to you too! *snuggles* And many vore! errr...more! ^_^))

Jake_Foxx
Participator

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay