*Following Orders: [Private RP: GoldFox and flickeryhusky]

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Following Orders: [Private RP for GoldFox and flickeryhu

Postby GoldFox » Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:37 am

Remy sighs. "Look, John... I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done it, but if I had tried to sneak you out or something, Saber out there would have smelled ya and then killed ya without any second thoughts."

I gently pick you up, holding you in my hand. "I can help keep you safe, but I don't know if you're going to like it." I give you a kinda helpless look. That had really been my only option, to shrink you to save your life.
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.
Be evil. :evil:

-GoldFox ^-^
Click over there for my stories --> http://aryion.com/modules.php?name=2&g2_itemId=109644
GoldFox
---

Postby flickerhusky » Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:41 am

John sighs again, before looking up at you and agreeing with you. "I... I suppose your right... I don't know how to thank you... I could have been Saber's next victim!" I continue staring into your eyes, realizing how cute you actually are before staring down and noticing that I have a little 2cm boner. I then blush and try to adjust my boxers to hide it.

"So... Remy... how would you keep me safe, I just don't want to die... and I know I can't go back to the academy now..." I continue staring into your black and red eyes with a smile.
flickerhusky
Somewhat familiar

Postby GoldFox » Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:48 am

Remy nods and then can't help but notice John's arousal. I laugh a little, but not cruely. "Well... never had that happen before..." I grin and sticking a finger into my mouth, get it all wet and with a playful grin, I pin you down and start rubbing my wet finger on your crotch.

I have to be careful not to hurt you, so I go easy at first, not sure how you will react to such a stranger situation.
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.

-GoldFox ^-^
Click over there for my stories --> http://aryion.com/modules.php?name=2&g2_itemId=109644
GoldFox
---

Postby flickerhusky » Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:59 am

John's eyes open wide, feeling your wet finger rubbing against my crotch. Several thoughts were racing through the young Pyro's mind, He didn't think he was gay but for some reason he was aroused by the Cajun. You hear me moan ever so softly, but because of my size difference it sounded more like a squeak.

My eyes roll back slightly, clearly enjoying the Cajun's affectionate nature not worrying in the slightest of what he could have planned now. He stares back at you smiling. "You know... Your pretty cute... for a mutant... But... I never thought I'd have any attractions in the slightest." I just continue to lay there as I grab your finger and gently stroke it with my hand.
flickerhusky
Somewhat familiar

Postby flickerhusky » Fri Dec 21, 2007 3:39 am

Well... While EKA's was down earlier today, we continued the RP VIA AIM.

So i'm now going to post where we are up to. (The Red is GOLDFOX, and Blue is FlickerHusky)

Remy chuckled warmly at John's little squeak. It was cute. I rub a little more, grinning at the 'cute' comment. "I'm flattered." I say with a smile. I pick you up and put you into my hand and then start rubbing again, bring you close and licking your side.

"You like this?" I lick you again, getting you wet and very warm thanks to my breath and my saliva

John blushes again, moaning ever so softly from the licking. I squeak again before staring into your amazingly beautiful eyes. "Hehe... I never thought you had a seductive side to you, Remy. I always thought you'd be the serious type but I like this side" I roll over revealing my back and my butt, seeing what you do next

Remy grins at the rolling over. I then bring you close and slowly lick you form your feet up to your head, my tongue washing over your whole back. I don't say anything, but i keep doing this, smiling."You taste good..." I murmur quietly, clearly enjoying myself.

John's eyes open wide again, at what you just said. My body now dripping wet from your saliva, absolutely loving the affectionate nature of someone that I once feared. I roll back over revealing my stomach.

I chuckle again, continuing to stare up at you "Remy... you know... I used to fear you... but I have now realized that your such a gentle giant... but of course... mind the pun! And... I'm sorry for giving you a hard time and occasionally setting your stuff on fire"

Remy grins as he withdraws, licking his lips. I watch as you roll over and then start talking, not scared at all. I lay down on the bed and put you down on my stomach, smiling at you. "Well it sure wasn't pleasant waking up to a fire detector blaring in my ear and then finding half my clothes gone."

I reach down and poke at your tummy, being careful but also being playful. "I'm glad you're not scared of me, but..." I get quiet and I look away from you, obviously not happy about something.

John chuckles at what your saying, realising that he had indeed stuffed up in the past. He wanted to make this up to Remy, but wasn't sure how. I start to look a bit worried at you, realising that your about to say something that you dont really want to say.

"Uh... Remy... is everything ok... you look upset... please just talk to me about it. I don't like seeing you sad like this."

Remy gave John a look, and then admitted, "John... The only way i can keep you safe like this is to keep you with me all of the time." I gently put my hand around you, not picking you up, but gently rubbing you. "That means you'll be with me ALL of the time... You coudln't be alone for a SECOND. You'll get hurt or something or someone will find you."

I then shrug a bit. "And.... Well, you won't like the next bit. I know you won't." I sit upright, and hold you in my hand. I try to change the subject. "You hungry? I have a bit of a sandwich left over from my lunch..." I hope you'll go along with the change of subject, but I know you won't let me.

John sighs again, realising what your talking about before smiling ever so cutley at you. I look a bit upset, but realising that it's for my own good in the end. You hear me squeak again feeling your gentle hands rubbing over my body.

My eyes blink, as I stare up at you. "Remy... it's Ok... i'm not that hungry... but... Please just tell me what your going to have to do. I trust you fully, and i'll do whatever it takes to survive."

Remy looks at John for a bit. I then sigh. "All right..." I keep rubbing you as i say, "I'm sorry about this, but to keep you safe, I have to eat you." I the wait, knowing that this might spark fear, remembering how badly you reacted the last time. "I won't hurt you though. I'm sure you felt how soft it was, how hot it was." I grin. "And I know you like heat."

I then give you a little squeeze. "So... It's the only way, I'm afraid... Keeping you in a pocket or something, I risk squishing you or having you found out." I then say, "If it's too much for you, I can hypnotise you. That will make it easier, but... once I break eye contact, the trance breaks as well."

John starts to cry, realising that this is indeed the only way. I stare back up into your eyes, trying to put on a brave face, knowing that you would never hurt me. "Remy... I know it's the only way...and I know that you won't ever hurt me, but what about the digestive acids?"

John curls up in your hand, trying not to panic, but finding it hard to. Even though I know that nothing bad will happen to me.

Remy feels bad when he sees John start to cry. I gently rub at your body, trying to make you uncurl. "John, I won't hurt you... I already said that. Don't ask how, but I can make it so that the acids won't hurt you. I know it sounds a bit odd, but it works."

I start blowing on you, trying to warm you with my breath. "Come on... Don't be scared... I think you'll kinda like it. And I'll let you out when it's safe!"

John, who has now been calmed by your kind words, stares back at you smiling. I take a large gulp, before saying one of the bravest things I ever thought I could say... "Remy... I'm ready... do what you have to, But please don't hurt me"

John just sits down on your hand, waiting for you to pick me up, and send me back down the path that I only recently came back from. Admittedly still scared of the whole concept, I manage to remain calm, knowing that it's for my own good in the long run.

Remy smiles at his bravery. I gently cradle you in my hand. "I swear i won't hurt you, John. Just trust me." I then lift you to my face and give you a little lick. "It'll be nice and smooth and easy... I'll go slower this time, that way you won't be squeezed so much. That sound better to you?"

I gently lick you again, both calming you and getting you wet. "All hot and soft... Kinda of like a sleping bag... A nice soft sleeping bag... That sound okay?"

John smiles at you, and even kisses your finger. I stare into your eyes one last time, before entering your body. "Remy... I do trust you... and i KNOW that you won't harm me... And... you can go as slow or as fast as you desire..."

I close my eyes, and shake slightly, Im still scared of this, but I know that nothing bad is going to happen to me, as I prepare to say goodbye to the world... for now anyway.

Remy grins at the little kiss. I hadn't been expecting that. I grin at you, trying to look gentle and suggested, "Close your eyes. That might make it easier for you." I wait until you obey and then put you into my mouth, closing it afterwards. The darkness should help. If you can't see my teeth, you won't be scared by them.

I move you around a little bit, feeling your weight. It's so light and yet I can easily feel your breathing and I know that I have to be gentle. I don't want to hurt you!

John whimpers and breathes heavily, resting on your tounge. I close my eyes, trying to imagine that i'm somewhere else other than your mouth. I Feel my feet slowly sliding to the back of your throat, with the rest of my body slowly following.

I speak again, but you can tell that i'm very frightened. "Ok... Remy... i'm ready... Just go whenever your ready!" You feel me cling to your tounge, not tight, just enough to support me as I hug it almost like a huge teddy bear. I wait for you to swallow, where 30 secs feels like 30 mins, your saliva dripping down onto me as I shake and whimper.

Remy couldn't help but smile at John's attempt to be brave and at the hugging of his tongue. That felt funny! I start to roll you around very gently, trying to get you better aligned. Then I start to swallow, knowing that the sooner it's done, the better. And yet, even though I know this is scaring you, I can't help but smile at how good it feels to have you wriggle in my throat.

Soon, I can feel you totally in my throat, and I rub gently at the bulge you're making in my neck, trying to keep you calm although I can feel how scared you are. I keep rubbing until you slide into my chest and I can't touch you anymore.

John, who is now sliding slowly down your rippling gullet, tries to keep a brave face on before breaking out into tears. Even though I know i'm going to be safe in hear, i'm still scared shitless. I feel the rubbing from the outside as this starts to calm me down.

My whole body is being massaged by your throat muscles as I inch closer and closer to your stomach. The heat is excruciating in here, well for anyone else, but for me it's rather nice. I feel the end of the gullet fast approaching as my eyes close and I prepare to plummet...

Remy sighs as he feels John moving. It feels so good.... But from the motions, I can easily tell that you're not enjoying this one bit. I wait until I can feel you just about to hit my stomach and I lie down on my back. This makes it a lot gentler for you. Instead of falling, you slide. It's much gentler.

I wait until I feel you inside my belly before I sit up, rubbing immediately to help with the transition. "Easy John.... It's all right..... I'm here..." I know it's a pretty poor comfort, but I try my best, trying not to move just yet, giving you time to adjust.

John, who has just fallen into your stomach, sighs realizing just what his actions have caused. But there has actually been some good out of this, he got to see a side of Remy that he had never expected to see. Sure his stomach isn't the nicest place in the world to be, it's sure better than being ripped to shreds by saber.

John hears you talking to me as I respond in a calm and gentle manner to you "Remy... it's ok, I can hear you... I'm ok in here... just no eating any lettuce... I'm allergic to it!" John laughs at his joke, as it causes him to calm down a fair bit, as I curl up inside your stomach.

Remy smiles fondly as John makes his little joke. I pat my tummy, laughing a little. "All right... No lettuce..." I stand up, and walk around for a bit, getting you used to my motions. I then go to the door, saying, "I'm heading back to the base now. Try and get some sleep, okay? We can talk some more tonight."

I start walking down the street, trying to feeling what you're doing. You're not sleeping, but you're not scared either. I'm trying to figure it out, but I don't mind. It feels nice, whatever you're doing...

John, who is now nice and calm inside your warm belly, being thrown around slightly but not enough to hurt me. I start gently scratching at your insides, not trying to hurt, but to make it enjoyable for you.

I hear your soft words comforting me, as I start to gently doze off... but saying before hand "Remy... I know we've had our differences... and we even hated each other for a while... so why did you save me, I don't know how I can repay you... But if you want to... you can tell me about it later tonight..."

Remy smiles, carefully caressing his stomach so no one woud notice. "Yeah, well... You're the most interesting in the whole Base. Saber's too bloodthirsty, Piotr's too quiet for my liking and hell will sooner freeze over than I get Mags to have a civil conversation with me." I chuckle and then carefully clench my stomach to shift thing sup, but not too violently. "You're an insane, fire-obssessed idiot, but I like ya."

I then feel that you're starting to sleep and I pat at my stomach. "Go on and sleep... I'm sure it's pretty easy in there... Like I said, I'll let you out tonight and we can talk then."

John starts to doze off... blushing at the kind words, as he falls asleep inside your warm stomach.I start dreaming of spending the night with you, anxiously awaiting that moment...

And thats where we got up to =)
flickerhusky
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby GoldFox » Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:07 am

[[That would pretty much be the end of this RP. More will follow. ^-^]]
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.

-GoldFox ^-^
GoldFox
---

Re:

Postby flickerhusky » Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:30 am

((yeah hehe... we will get writing again soon :gulp: ))
flickerhusky
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay