for strega

Postby Draco » Thu Apr 13, 2006 1:58 am

vore again green dragon
Draco
Somewhat familiar

Postby cownugget » Thu Apr 13, 2006 11:55 am

(Translation)

Dear Strega,

I truly and most deeply enjoyed your pictures involving green dragons. I would be delighted if you could fulfill my request, and once again draw vore pictures that contain the green dragons that you draw -ever- so well.
I realize that you may have many tasks to see through, and therefore I shall take as little of your time as possible by speaking exceedingly blunt, almost as if I were an impulsive caveman. Please do not be offended by such a forward action, for I am merely excited by the surge of vore that your beautiful masterpieces often inspire

I hereby remain one of your greatest enthusiasts,

Draco
cownugget
Deflator of all that's wretchedly happy

Postby Eka » Thu Apr 13, 2006 12:19 pm

Nice translation, but Strega did already told a lot of dragon fans that he like drawing non-scaly a lot more. I wonder why they still ask.

By the way, moving this to Strega's forum
Eka
Administrator

Postby Draco » Fri Apr 14, 2006 2:46 am

thank you for Translation :P
Draco
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby Strega » Sun May 07, 2006 11:10 am

Maybe one of these days. 83 I very much like the guardian dragons in the VRPG -- they were part of the inspiration for a couple of recent pics.

Sorry about the late reply; I always forget to check my forum, sometimes for weeks. A more reliable way to reach me is to send me a PM, though there's no reason you can't send me a PM to tell me you've asked a question here. That way others can see the answer.
Strega
hungry woozle

Return to Strega's kingdom