Flexible Male Prey seeking Male Pred

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Flexible Male Prey seeking Male Pred

Postby ryan123 » Sat Sep 10, 2022 6:43 am

I know there are a lot of prey out there, so I aim to do my best to cater to the predator. There are a few things I just can't do, and I'll let you know. But don't be surprised if I ask you questions as to what you prefer in a prey. I'm pretty flexible on that end.

I'm pretty typical, I'm strictly a prey, and I highly prefer to be male but I can be female if you would really like to. I will do sex RP as long as there is still vore involved. I can be human or anthro, what I am is up to the pred.

I’m also a big guy irl and down to trade pics if you got a nice gut.

Right now I’m mostly looking for forum based stuff.

I enjoy dominant predators, and I enjoy teasing and unwilling vore. I am open to change a bit, just ask me.

So here's a straight list of what I enjoy:

Oral Vore
Anal Vore
Cock Vore
Same Size
Being teased
Dominant Preds
Unwilling Vore
Fatal Vore
Digestion
Disposal
Post-Vore Scat
Full Tour
Being Prey
Belly Play
Anthro Preds
Feral Preds
Human Preds

Dislikes

Female Preds (Really no exceptions, just not into it)
Cooking
Hard Vore
Micro/Macro
Shrinking
Being Pred

I used the character system on here to explain my preferences a bit more, so if you're interested in RPing I encourage you to read this, and maybe send me one as well so I can make it a better experience for you as well.

http://profile.aryion.com/profile/QQR

I'm open to quite a lot of things though, just ask me my opinion and I'll let you know.

Last bumped by ryan123 on Sat Sep 10, 2022 6:43 am.
ryan123
Somewhat familiar

Return to Seeking partner!