Need any pred for gross fulltour and more nastiness

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Need any pred for gross fulltour and more nastiness

Postby farmboy » Fri May 03, 2019 12:17 pm

Hello There.
I'd prefer skype roleplay so if you wanted to play with me, just write to me and i'll give you my skype ID. There we could discuss everything we need.
F/F, M/F, F/M, M/M is good, I've got no preference. I'm playing prey and I'm hardly ever in mood to play pred.
I'd like to play something nasty, with full detail of predators insides and smells. I prefer playing unwilling or semi-willing prey which is disgusted by preds smells (breath, salivas, digested food in stomach) or feeling of flesh and slime under it's feet and general discomfort and distaste.

It doesn't matter what species you play, but I prefer bigger ones, like dragoness, ogress, orcess, etc. as pred. I'm not a fan of same-size or huge size differences.
I can play any specie, from humans to furries.
Fatal vore is completely not my kind of vore so I wont play death or other serious injuries.

Will do:
-All kind of sensitive smells of pred insides that overwhelm prey
-Insides full of food during digestion
-Anatomicaly correct preds digestive system
-Regurgitation
-Licking
-Teasing, domination, humiliation, embarrassment
-Full tours
-Giantess, ogress, orcess, dragoness, nagas, reptiles, all kinds of monsters or beasts. Or even animals.
-All kind of slimes, salivas, stomach juices and things of the nature.
-Mawplay
-Tongueplay
-Oral vore
-Anal vore
-Gas
-Unwilling
-Preds 2, 3 or 4 times bigger than prey
-Scat

Maybe:
-Feel free to ask
-Sex

Wont play:
-Huge size difference
-Cock Vore
-Unbirth
-Plants
-Bugs
-Blood
-Hard vore
-Pain
-Gore
-Destruction of preys body
-Any other kind of death

#If you find it at the bottom of the list and it's totally outdated, write anyway. Always looking for people to play <3

Last bumped by farmboy on Fri May 03, 2019 12:17 pm.
farmboy
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!