M looking for someone to play as Verossika

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

M looking for someone to play as Verossika

Postby Alma1226 » Sat May 27, 2023 3:24 am

Hello everyone,for some time I have been with an itch I hope to scratch.

Currently looking for someone willing to play as Verossika from Helluva Boss as a pred.

My main kinks are múltiple preys, belching, belly bulges, growth and expansion from digestion and fast digestion.

Now I am one that loves soft vore and quick non descriptive digestion, along that cleavage Vore or absorption are my favorites.

As for the múltiple prey part that can be done with me playing as random npcs or we can just have ya gobble them down without much description, generally I tend to like my character to help the pred and go around with them as they grow hungrier and hungrier.

If anyone by any chance is interested do no fear to DM me I will glady let you find my discord too so we can talk more comfortably there

Last bumped by Alma1226 on Sat May 27, 2023 3:24 am.
~ Kinda new into some things >~< not a very good role player but I try my best always and well I'm here to talk too if needed nwn~
Alma1226
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!