Switch Male Seeks BBW Female Switch

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Switch Male Seeks BBW Female Switch

Postby X » Mon Jan 01, 2024 5:01 pm

Please note: I am in an EST timezone, so unless you do not sleep it will be very difficult for EU roleplayers to chat with me. Usually by the time I'm home and free to do things it is almost 11:00 PM or later in the EU, so preferably US based partners. If you're interested, message me for my Discord.

Right now, I'm looking for something casual. Ideally, I'm looking for a BBW with a good sized belly to talk to, both for some casual dirty talk and some vore roleplay. I do not mind conversation either, though my prime directive is a bit of fun first. However, I am not picky; conversation matters. I can actually go both ways, as I am a larger man myself and make both a roomy pred and a filling meal. We can keep it as private as you like, but I'm open to swapping the occasional picture as long as there's discretion. I don't really care how curt your replies are; as long as I get a line or two of you squirming in my stomach or a nice swallowed mouthful of me, then I'm fine with quick and dirty. Sometimes, that is all I have time for with my work schedule.

Here's what I like. I am open to all body types, but I tend to prefer larger women; looks more like a successful predator with some padding. I am willing to be flexible on this, and can roleplay as myself unless you prefer to create a character. The display picture is *not* what I look like by any means; it's just my brand. Goes as far as you want, but I'd prefer to keep real faces out of it until we've have a chance to talk. You want something kinky to enjoy, so do I.

* Female predator
* Female Prey
* Male prey
* Oral vore
* Same size
* Willing
* Unwilling
* Human characters
* Self Inserts
* Belching
* Reasonable levels of detail
* Reasonable level of grammar
* Digestion (to a point)
* Heavyset predators/BBW
* Heavyset prey
* Both of the above at the same time (if done right!)

Here's what I am open to, but will not openly seek out.

* Unbirth
* Stuffing
* Cooking/preparation
* Bondage
* Sexual
* Dominant predator
* More detailed digestion
* "Fantasy" characters; orcs, elves, draenei, centaurs; as long as it's mostly human I am okay with this. Centaur is as furry as I will go.

Here's what I don't want.
* Male predators. I am willing to be a pred as long as we go back and forth, but I am not interested in being consumed by another male. It just doesn't do it for me and at best you'll get my awkward attempts to make it work.
* I play male characters almost exclusively. I have never been good at playing a female. Though I prefer F/F in my stories and will watch a F/F scene, I do not perform well as a female. I am simply not believable in that role.
* Scat
* Cock vore
* Furries
* Ponies
* Herm characters
* Anal vore

If you have an interest in discussing a potential partnership, please contact me via PM. Would prefer actual females, but I do not wish for this to enter into anything in the "real world". I have Skype and Discord, but those will be given out after we've had a chance to talk a bit. For an idea of how I tend to roleplay, check my gallery; the non-commissioned work is my general interest, though I have softened a great deal since taking on work professionally.

Last bumped by X on Mon Jan 01, 2024 5:01 pm.
I get it write.
X
Participator

Return to Seeking partner!