Flexible Prey looking for Feminine Preds!

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Flexible Prey looking for Feminine Preds!

Postby Darkarri » Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:39 pm

Hey all! You can call me Darkarri. I have plenty of experience roleplaying, and plenty of experience writing vore, though I've never really branched out to try out some vore roleplay. So why not give this a shot! Looking to have some fun vore-related times with some hungry preds. I can play either male or female prey myself, though for preds I prefer either female or trans girls. I CAN play a female pred since I do have experience writing for both sides, though I much prefer being prey.

Given that I'm a writer, I'd prefer some RP partners that can write properly themselves, aka full sentences, proper grammar, etc. I don't necessarily have a preferred platform to RP over just yet, so I'm fairly open in that regard.

Here's what I'm most interested in:

Loves:
Macro/Micro and Same-Size
F Pred
F Prey and/or M Prey
Soft Vore
Oral Vore
Anal Vore
Human
Monster Girls (demon, harpy, naga, etc.)
Digestion/Implied Digestion
Dom Preds
Unwilling and Willing Prey
Size play
Food play

Breast Vore
Endo/Non-Fatal
Unaware Vore/Situations
Mild Weight Gain

Grey Area (I'll still likely RP it in some circumstances):
Plant Vore
Tail Vore
Navel Vore
Sex
Implied disposal
Cooking
Incest

Dislikes:
Hard Vore
M Pred
Scat and watersports
Rape
Gore/Graphic digestion
Cock Vore
Monster Vore
Animal Vore
Furry
Underage

I've got a couple of prey characters I will happily use, though I'm all for making characters up on the fly too. I'm also open for RPing characters from certain video games/anime, so long as I'm somewhat familiar with the material.

I think that does it for now! Send me a PM on here if you're interested and we'll take it from there!
Darkarri
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!