Male Prey LF Female Pred

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Male Prey LF Female Pred

Postby DontStealNamePls » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:35 pm

I have not edited this yet, however I'm honestly just looking for any female pred right now. So uh... Monster girl is preferred, but fine with almost anything now to be honest, haha. Just disregard anything about monster girls.

Hello existence~ This is a modified post of my last one, but that's unrelated. I'm currently looking for somebody who'd be willing to play as a monster girl for a pred~! Sadly I don't have any scenarios in mind, so if you are interested in RPing with me, we can discuss a scenario. I am currently looking for long term and plot heavy roleplays, however if you would rather do short-term then that's fine.

I'm not too strict on grammar, nor am I that strict with post length. If your English isn't the best, I have no problem with that! And post size doesn't need to be a paragraph or anything, however I do require a minimum of two sentences. I used to not care at all, but after RPing with people who use "She does" or "They then do it", I gotta be a bit more strict about it. Now, I don't mind if it's an occasional one sentence post here and there, but as long as you aren't doing what I said above, then you'll be fine.

Here's a list of what I consider as monster girls. You are 100% NOT limited to this list, just some examples to get you going if you're not too familiar with monster girls (Ones marked with a * is what I want to do the most):
Spoiler: show
- Lamia*
- Mermaid
- Arachnid
- Centaur
- Slime [Actually, this one would only be used in short-term for me]
- Squid
- Succubus
- Angel
- Goddess* (Yes, I'm aware angel and goddesses aren't really considered monsters, although just putting them there because)
- Ghost (Another thing that would be only used for short-term)
- Lava Golem
- Elf
- Witch*

Here's a list of what I MUST have:
- F/M
- Female Dom
- Human Prey
- Digestion (Unless there's a reason not to digest)
- Cruelty (Cruel monster girl I mean)

Here's a list of what I like but aren't required:
- Unconventional Vore
- Oral Vore
- Anal Vore
- Scat
- Gas (Belches/Flatulence)
- Watersports
- Hard Vore and/or Gore in some sort of way
- Torture (Beating, Gas/Scat torture, etc.)

Here's a list of things I'm willing to try:
- Tail Vore

Actually can't think of anything to be honest. If there's something you want to ask, then go ahead~

Here's a list of what I won't do:
- Animal/Furry/Pokemon Pred (Please know that it's not that I hate these two kind of preds [Well, not a big fan of Animal preds], it's just that I'm not in the mood for it at the moment)
- Kind Pred (Want to either be abused or have a pred that's willing to hurt/kill others. I am not against a mixture of the cruel and kind though~)

All I can think of for now. Again, if you have ANY questions about anything, feel free to ask! Hope you're interested in RPing~

Last bumped by DontStealNamePls on Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:35 pm.
DontStealNamePls
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!