Male Furry Pred Seeking Casual Snacks

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Male Furry Pred Seeking Casual Snacks

Postby StaticBlue » Mon Dec 18, 2023 2:46 am

Figured I'd update this seeing as it's old as hell! Hello everyone you can call me Static. I'm looking for some fun people to hang out with and quite likely make a meal out of >;3 While I mainly enjoy playing pred, I'm not against playing prey once in a while for someone cute or when the mood strikes me so switches and preds say hello!

My favourite things are:
-furry prey (I won't turn away others though!)
-same size vore
-soft oral vore
-Fatal digestion (graphic or cartoony are both quite fun!)
-Sex (male, female, top or bottom, doesn't matter >;3 )

My only real dislikes are:

-Super underage characters, let's keep it 18+ ish thanks!
-Scat play, though I'm fine with some disposal
-Human preds

For a more detailed outline, you can check out my F-list: https://www.f-list.net/c/Static%20Blue although it's also super old these days.

Anything else I probably don't mind so feel free to ask if you have some other preferences! I like playing as OC's but I also enjoy creating new characters and one-offs! I also enjoy playing as pokemon, digimon, ferals, and the like at times. I try to shoot for around a paragraph or so per post but I'm fine with shorter quicker posts or longer if you don't mind me slowing down a little. I prefer to chat on Discord but I can also play her so send me a PM let me know your preference! I hope to taste you soon~ >;3

Last bumped by StaticBlue on Mon Dec 18, 2023 2:46 am.
StaticBlue
Been posting for a bit

Return to Seeking partner!