Predators for vore 'n' more is what I seek!

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Predators for vore 'n' more is what I seek!

Postby ANXS8 » Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:06 pm

:gulp:
I am...
A creative player with years of experience roleplaying and a love for variety, able to play as male or shemale characters (but with leaning towards shemale if given the option). Lastly; I only play prey roles, never pred.

Seeking...
Players that enjoy playing a predator - any gender - that enjoy variety and creativity within their plays, or are just tired of the same meal every day...
Besides the obvious (vore), sex and various other kinks are sought within the RP too. I'm open to a lot of things and have very few limits, see below for link to F-List and please give it at least a brief look over for possible clashing interests before approaching!

NOT Seeking...
Vore-only RP... ie, RP that only involves vore and nothing sexual,
me playing predator, human predators or anything remotely human or with human-features such as lamias for example,
endosoma, cooking themes,
violence, gore, pain and similar themes,
...and lastly; no long-lasting RPs, I'm here for one-shots primarily.

For an idea of my interests: https://www.f-list.net/c/R%20Sprinter

Please note the following...
I have few limits and am open to most things if the context is right, so feel free to suggest ideas - as long as you understand I may decline.
I reply to everyone - this does not guarantee I will play with everyone, I'm just not an asshole that leaves messages unanswered and will be upfront if I do not think we're compatible.

RP via Discord only.
nothecko

Last bumped by ANXS8 on Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:06 pm.
ANXS8
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!