Switch LF specific plots for now (please read thoroughly)

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Switch LF specific plots for now (please read thoroughly)

Postby MrGrimlock » Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:49 am

(main post below the line, but only accepting the specified plot(s) above it for now)

Currently seeking out partners for a canon x oc plot set in Fire Emblem Engage that I've had on my mind for a while now.

Requirements for play:
-Willing to play a canon character (Alear specifically)
-Must be open to most, if not all, pred/prey pairings (at least M/F or M/M)
-Must be open to possible, although few, hard vore moments involving a 'feral' predator (for one plot + oc, at least)
-Relatively short macro/micro scene for one plot
-Long term duration (chapter 11 through end of the game)
-Mixed fatal and nonfatal
-Discord or Ekas Private RP forums
-Verbose responses (1-2 paragraphs minimum)
-Focus on story over kink for one plot

Open to (optional):
-Weight gain, stuffing, slob, etc.
-Smothering
-Other kinks (ask)

I will likely place lower priority on rps not like the one specified above. Moreover, you must have either played Engage or be willing to watch a full walkthrough of it in order to play. This post may be editted back to normal once I've done a full rp of the plot I'm looking for.

Origional post begins here:
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Greetings to any who might've stopped to read this. I am presently looking for new partners for rps together. While I have become quite sluggish in terms of response times, all I ask of you is patience. Long term, story driven rps are my main shtick, so grab n gulps are off the table.

You may have noticed I don't have a pref list of my own now. At this point, if I come up to you, there must've been something interesting. You come to me, give an idea and worst comes to worst I'll say what is or isn't good.

My one main requirement is that I'll always play male on our first rp together.

There are *some* definitely not-goods I'll say here, though:
-Don't ask me to play female immediately, I want to know you better first
-Don't ask me to (directly) play canon characters, I have my own lads tyvm
-Fatal is primarily a no in *some* instances (excluding generic side fodder), outright perma is cringe
-No NSFWing and/or killing kids

Here's a list of the subjects I'd love to RP about:
(note that a * indicates a favorite, and the number of *s means how much i'd love to do it)

Shows/Animes (a small list, sadly):
Spoiler: show

-RWBY**:
Plenty of good guys and gals alike here for all manners of vorish goodness

-My Hero Academia**:
Mainly interested in the male heroes here, with some exception

Games (not-so-small list):

-Overwatch**:
While most of the female cast is good, I wouldn't mind R63ing them in the slightest

-Fallout 4*:
Nuclear wastelands can work up quite an apetite, as well as presenting some moral choices

-Fire Emblem** (namely Engage*** (+ Fell Xenologue), Awakening and Fates*):
Lot of quality boys and a handful of girls to be found here

-Doki Doki Literature Club**:
4 delectable girls to fill someone's empty belly. Who knows, Natsuki probably tastes like cupcakes...

-TESV: Skyrim:
Here be magic and all sorts of fantasy stuff for some roaming knight or adventurer

-Super Smash Bros**:
Know all the games, but choice of character is what really counts here

-Xenoblade Chronicles*** (1*** 2 and 3***, but not X. Haven't touched X.):
Absolute rare gem of a game to choose. You'll have my undivided attention if you pick this, as I've plenty of ideas to pick from.

Potential Scenarios and Modifiers:

Modifiers:
-Mini-giant/giantess (pred and/or prey)
-Shortstack (same as above)

Scenarios:

Non-canon (mostly OC x OC):
-School gym scenario involving a rather muscular but gentle student in need of a mid/post workout "snack", when the quiet, introverted kid comes along
-A chunky shortstack lovebug and their thin, shy friend, with the former wanting to be a bit closer than just a pudge-ladden hug
-Dinner date between two people new to the dating scene, but one has some kinky plans for dessert

Canon (mostly OC x Canon):

RWBY:
-A new student at Beacon unknowingly drawing some unwanted attention from one of the team members to themselves

MHA:
-An alleged "villain" found in bad shape by one of the heroes after a botched attack on the academy, prompting a very unusual method of "rescuing"

Overwatch:
-New recruit has a rather misfortunate encounter with one of the OW/Talon members, resulting in someone ending up someplace damp and squishy

Fallout 4:
-A poor traveler is captured and tortured by raiders, but is eventually saved by someone with a pretty odd "mutation"

Fire Emblem:
-A would-be "thief" has stolen the Yato/Falchion/Libération/an Emblem Ring, with a very angry pursuer right on their heels. Turns out it's the owner (or perhaps a friend of the owner's)...
- (Engage) Alternate take on Shadowy Moor, with a certain "bluemato" getting seperated from their friends...

DDLC:
-Relationship between one of the current club members and a new one, encounters varying

Skyrim:
-Wandering knight finds themselves in a random encounter (really, just about anything)

Smash Bros:
-Newcomer finds themselves in a stamina battle with rather quirky rules, and their opponent might or might not have missed breakfast/lunch...

Xenoblade:
-A mishap with one party member draws the ire of the rest (or most of the rest), leaving a lost, lonely, confused and innocent boy running for dear life... but their luck runs out eventually, cornered by one of them and too tired and wounded to run anymore (though other ideas are welcome-ish enough)

Update: Random Interests
Stuff that crops up from pure boredom every now and then will go under this spoiler.
-Something likely involving Azur Lane with wg elements added in. Plot can be relatively anything, though you may need to fill me in on some stuff. All in all, chumby ship gf (or bf, if you like the idea of rule 63ing).
-Quite possibly Among Us? Benevolent, no-kill impostor who seems to have one crewmate (likely Pink or Cyan) absolutely infatuated about them (and yes, likely aware that they're an (or the) impostor). (just using ocs in an Among Us setting, with suit appearances kinda like this: https://www.reddit.com/r/AmongUs/commen ... er_of_two/)
-Something something Genshin Impact, something something Venti or Paimon, something something femboy bard or emergency food
-Possibly Girls Frontline/und Panzer (the former slightly inspired by Welkin), following same thing as AL above

Character list (WIP):
-RD (human male, 18):
My primary go-to for basically any scenario, and who I'll likely end up picking 99% of the time. Could definitely stand to have A). a friend, B). a serious, SERIOUS confidence booster. Order doesn't matter. Not very vocal most of the time, expresses difficulty trying to come out of his shell around others, even those younger and/or smaller than himself. Really a sweet guy, just timid as hell and even more hell to gain his trust (esp. if he just got beat up and/or ate). Also a twink, so yay.

Ref pic (by Boogellz): https://aryion.com/g4/view/690100
And looking rather overloaded... (by DatDreamGuy): https://aryion.com/g4/view/695010
In a less-than-ideal spot it seems... (by Yalo): https://aryion.com/g4/view/707292

-Warren ("human"* male, 20)
Can come off as sounding a bit aggressive and reserved, but can be somewhat of a softy once he opens up to someone. Though he is prone to turning into a big monster, where he may or may not lose his senses for a good while. Cares deeply for those he regards as friends and family. Mind the horns... they're sharp.

*(can be played as a regular human as well)

-Lloyd (human male, 19)
A towering, redheaded, musclechub goofball built soft and strong in equal measure. Tends to nap in inconvenient spots (with open-mouth snoring), which may or may not lead to him waking up to a writhing bulge in his belly, whoops! Bright and cheerful, if somewhat aloof and dim-witted inside that head of his. Has a fondness for monsterfolk, namely those that can be kept on a farm or ranch as livestock (he do be a country lad, after all). All in all he's a loving, goofy soul.

Contact info:
-I will only provide my Discord ID or ask for yours if we successfully work something out.

-If Discord is unavailable to you, we can alternatively try Ekas forums, but again only if we work something out.

I have some starters up on DA as well associated with some of these subjects as well, including a list of them here on Eka's (a handful of which are new), so feel free to check them out. If you meet my expectations, then I hope we have fun together. :-D

Ah, and one more thing I forgot to mention: if you'd like to draw something based off an rp we're doing, feel free to do so. Just remember to let me know, and perhaps see as well. :o

Last bumped by MrGrimlock on Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:49 am.
MrGrimlock
Somewhat familiar

Return to Seeking partner!