Male/Female Prey Looking for Male/Female Pred

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Male/Female Prey Looking for Male/Female Pred

Postby gigasg » Mon May 20, 2019 8:08 am

Hello and thanks for clicking on this!

I am interested to seek some RP which involves mostly safe vore themes. It can be one-shot RP or a long-term one, depending on your liking. The vore can be consensual, forced or on accident which is also up to you on how you want it. Just the idea of non-fatal is what interests me the most and should be the main theme. For I wish for the prey to be nothing more than a helpless squirming bulge on a predator who would would continue to play with him like a toy~ or to simply care for him! It can be dark or fluffy, depending on you.

I am rather flexible on what sort of prey I can be, whether it be human or an anthro as well as alien/feral ones. Though I heavily prefer scaly and aquatic characters, both predators and prey. As for predators, once again I prefer monster feral sort of predators such as the hydralisk from starcraft or xenomorph from Alien. I also don't mind anthros as well so as long as they are scaly species. We can definitely discuss this further if you're interested. I wouldn't mind anthropomorphic ones as well.

If you are interested, do shoot me a PM and I will give a reply. Though one-sentence PMs are ignored, please give a PM detailing your own kinks, desires and character information as well what do you want to do. Also, an unusual request for me is for the RP to be non-NSFW. This means no sex, impregnation or any of description of genitalia.

Favourites
Soft, Oral Vore
Same Size
Size Difference (1-2 ft)
Smaller Pred eating a Big prey
Endo/Safe Vore
Permanent Endo Vore
Belly Imprisonment
Punishment Vore
Aggressive Vore (Predator showed no mercy as he violently gulp down the prey)
Long description of being swallowed and being encased within a belly.
Tight and cramped bellies (Able to see the imprints!)
Big, straining bellies
Tasting/Tongue Play
Maws
Possessive predator
Protective Vore
Sleeping in the belly
Bellyplay (Pressing belly against something, kissing, licking and snuggling the belly)
Throatplay
Taunts and teasing of the prey
Drool and belching
Physical Affection/Cuddling
Vore as Transportation
Unwilling and shy predator
Multiple Prey (Forcing main prey to listen to other preys being digested)
Romantic Vore
Tummy sounds
Stomach aches
Stockholm syndrome
Threatening to digest
Scalie species

Not interested
Human preds
NSFW (AV/CB/UB)
Scat/Full-tour
Gas stuff (Farting)
Hard vore
Macro/Micro
Giants
Watersports

These are some examples but generally you should ask before you want to continue on.

Thank you for reading and I hope to get to stay in one of your bellies soon~

Last bumped by gigasg on Mon May 20, 2019 8:08 am.
gigasg
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!