LF Hungry Studs Who Love Curvy Meals!

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

LF Hungry Studs Who Love Curvy Meals!

Postby Snoogler » Thu Apr 11, 2024 8:44 am

CRAVING: Would love to play around with a stud who loves eating girls! Towering over them, eating them so all those soft curves can help fuel their strength even more~! Especially equines/scalies~!

I'm a literate roleplayer who has been doing it for a long time now so experience isn't something you'll have to worry about! As for what exactly I RP, well that is a hard question as I write all kinds of things! From first-person stuff, to stories and grab 'n' gulps! I love to write almost anything, though mood does take a part in that as well. As for me, I'm a pretty friendly person, and will always understand if a break is needed, if life gets busy, or if you just aren't feeling the rp!

I do ask, however, that you put effort into your writing, otherwise it just kinda kills the mood and the urge to reply goes down by...a lot, frankly.

And as for what I play? I'm a switch, and quite frankly I would VERY MUCH prefer to play with other switches. I've been a pred for a very long time, and frankly would like to try something new for once, so switches/preds have a much better chance of getting my attention. And if you do message me, maybe have an idea or rough plot in mind, even if its just one scene that you want to write out!

Kink wise, here is a list! Keep in mind not every NEEDS to happen or is mandatory!

LOVE
Spoiler: show
VORE (Anal, Cock, Oral, Belly, Cleavage, Nipple)
Kissing (I'm a kissing slut, especially for plush, pillowy lips, they're right up there with vore honestly~)
Dark Chocolate (A lovely skin tone~)
Playing Pred/Prey
Male Preds (Muscular/Bara's especially~)
Female Preds (Strong/Bimbos~)
Male Prey (Slender pretty boys and big booty twinks~)
Females (Scared, curvy nerds~)
Cruel Preds
Uncaring Preds
Motherly Preds
Sweat/Bodily Fluids
Musk
SEX
Latex Clothing
Smothering
Entrapment (Through Clothes, or with your body~)
Domination
Unknowingly Cruel Pred (A giant that sees human as only food and so holds no feelings for them as an example)
Digestion (Either painless melting, or painfully graphic~)
Sizeplay/Size Difference (From the prey being only up to your chest, or all the way down to your crotch~)
Shrunken Prey (To smother and play with~)
Unwilling Prey
OOC/First Person Roleplay (Basically, me and you taking the roles of our characters~)
Accidental/Unaware Vore
Possessive cruel pred (From a demented mommy to a jealous stalker~)
Short stacks (The perfect snacks~)
Butts (Love them on any gender, especially when they're nice and big~)
Feral Pred/Prey
Plants
Small, cute lil rp's (For when longer ones are on pause, or one of us is just feeling needy for some soft stuff~)
Just downright weirdness~!

NEUTRAL
Willing Prey (Takes the fun out of it for me sometimes, unless we're just playing around of course!)
Watersports
Younger Preds
Hard Vore
Unbirthing
Overweight Preds/Prey
Strong/Muscular Prey
(kind of random but) Body/Facial hair

If it's not on the list, it either means I didn't think of it, I don't mind it, or some other excuse. Either way, feel free to bring it up, I don't judge! What I DO judge, however, is manners. Please be respectful, this site is not my life and it isn't strange for me to be pulled away from time to time. Know that there is no bad blood if you message me from time to time as long as those messages are spread out, and not once every day. It makes me not want to respond even more.

As for Fandoms/Canon play, I'll leave a couple down here. I can't say I will be in the mood to roleplay them all the time, but they are my usual's! I also have some OC's, and don't mind simply making a character for an rp!
She-Ra and The Princesses Of Power
Dragon Maid
The Legend of Zelda
Steven Universe
Overwatch (Mainly the women here~)
Pokemon (Humans AND Mons~)
Helltaker
Gravity Falls
Uzaki-Chan
Don't Toy With Me, Miss Nagatoro
My Little Pony
My Hero Acadamia
Teen Titans (Mainly Raven, Jinx, and Starfire. Think RavenRavenRaven art~)
Nintendo
Monster Hunter World/Rise
Undertale
And almost any popular media character from other fandoms I am not fully in, but know of~

Aaaand that should be it! If you've read this far, thanks! Hope I was able to get your attention! And do know that I will most likely get swarmed, so I ask for your patience for the time being! And if you send me a message with just a basic request to rp, I'll probably ignore you! Hope to hear from you soon~!

Last bumped by Snoogler on Thu Apr 11, 2024 8:44 am.
Snoogler
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!