Loli Pred/Prey Looking for Pregnancy Rp

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Loli Pred/Prey Looking for Pregnancy Rp

Postby Iwannabeinyourbelly » Wed Jan 03, 2024 12:07 am

Hiya Ive been on Ekas for almost a year now. I'm good at doing details replies (though any length is no issue to me) My only mandatory thing in the rp is that the character I play must be a loli, just a preference of mine (I also like the way they fit into the pred, or how the prey fits in them :D ) (and also irl I am a 21 year old woman)

I wanted to update this post as my likes have changed currently I'm looking for an rp involving unbirth, though any rp involving pregnancy would be good with me ^^ I'm pretty much good with anything except for mainly hard vore, so feel free to suggest any and all kinks you'd like to add to the rp. I do have plenty of other kinks myself, but prefer my partner to have a good time as well, so I'll tell you what part of your likes line up with mine, same goes for dislikes.

Last bumped by Iwannabeinyourbelly on Wed Jan 03, 2024 12:07 am.
Iwannabeinyourbelly
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!