Lezzie sub prey for girl voreception!

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Lezzie sub prey for girl voreception!

Postby liveingirlstummies » Tue Mar 22, 2022 3:18 pm

BECAUSE SOME OF YOU CAN'T BE BOTHERED TO READ A FLIPPING SEEKING PAGE: I WILL NEVER EVER EVER BE PRED! STOP ASKING!

Sund a friend request to SunpireRizen#3104 on discord to chat and rp.

I have ammended my rules on underage characters. I am willing to play as or with any underage characters. Sex is okay.

Hi there! I am a huge fan of voreception! My favorite scenario is being a sub lesbian whose mistress forced her to eat her and then getting eaten by another lesbian! Either that or being eaten by my mistress, who is then eaten herself! I'm a huge fan of being prey to prey! Being on the very bottom of the food chain rocks!

Because I need to make this clear, I am a submissive prey only. I prefer to be reluctant or out right unwilling. Also, femboi preds and male preds make me immensely uncomfortable. They are usually a no for me. If I am in the mood for a male pred I may accept one, but do not count on it. And if you attempt a bait and switch where the main pred is female but suddenly a guy eats me I will simply cut off ties with the rp.

Futa preds are just fine and encouraged.

I prefer to rp through Discord. My account is SunpireRizen#3104 for any interested.

By the way, just because it's on my likes list doesn't make it a requirement. Send me a message and we can work things out.

Having said that, required elements are as follows:

Sex
Female prey
A degree of romance
reformation or nonfatal
Basic English literacy
No one liners!!!

So, my likes are as follows!
Dragoness preds
Endo/permanent entrapment
F/F
F/F/F
Futa/F/F
F/Futa/f
F/F/Futa
Futa/Futa/F
Futa/Futa/Futa
Sex (for me this is totally sexual!)
digestion (I am willing to do this but not gorey please! I actually prefer nonfatal.)
Dominant partners
rape (a necessity if you are a male prey since I am super lez and won't even look at a cock)
love and trust
Betrayal (No, mistress! You promised you wouldn't digest me!)
Cheating
married couples (lesbian is best in my opinion and will take priority)
kissing
unbirth
bladder vore
watersports (pee play)
Underage preds (all underage preds have to be girls above 10)
Underage prey (Are you going to eat me, Mommy? Again, above 10 is best.)
Pregnant prey
Pregnant pred
Voreception
Pregnaception (A woman pregnant with babies that are themselves pregnant)
Nonfatal
Incest

Dislikes:
Scat
graphic gore
gas
excessive belching (A little bit is hot. A lot is like "learn some manners!")

Please be atleast half way literate. Message me with ideas and suggestions. I'm up to many things to be honest.

One idea I want to try is a sort of wife swap: A futa and her wife help pay the debt of another futa and her wife. The first futa would eat the other futas wife, and to balance things out the second futa would eat the first ones wife. Both would keep each others wife inside of themselves until the debt is paid back. Maybe both fulfill the debt with no problems. Or maybe one digests the others wife and has to keep eating women to continue the charade, up to and including eating her own daughters, mother, and other female family members!

My most common character (I share control of her with a friend): https://rp.aryion.com/profile/Vanessa_Allbrette

Last bumped by liveingirlstummies on Tue Mar 22, 2022 3:18 pm.
Hope I am tasty! *Slides into your mouth and down your throat*
liveingirlstummies
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!