LF Pred or Prey to RP niche vacuum vore scenario

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

LF Pred or Prey to RP niche vacuum vore scenario

Postby Myuu » Tue Nov 22, 2022 9:14 pm

I'm searching for a pred/prey willing to help play out some scenarios related to vacuum vore! I'm open to working with any gender pred. I'd love to play some stereotypical busty monstergirls for your pred to tease and catch! I'd be looking for people who are fine with unwilling prey. The pred would be using specialized machinery to catch the girls. This time around I'd like to do a more specific scenario.

Here's a link to the type of device that would be used! A warning that it is NSFW!
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... 0068fd.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... 0078ec.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... 68fe-1.png

Your pred would be tasked with "cleaning up" a few prey that they had caught and perhaps have them in a room together with that device! The idea would be to have them stand in it one by one and get sucked down and into the piping beyond. Where they'd go would be up for discussion, though a popular option is having them retrievable so the pred can later have more fun with them individually.

In this scenario I'd prefer to have unwilling prey. However, since the prey would likely be confused and unsure of what was going on, it would probably be easy to convince the first one to step into the funnel. One of the main points would be that once they got sucked down and surprised, the rest would know what was going to happen to them and get nervous or embarrassed. Despite this, they'd still have to enter one by one and meet the same tight fate regardless of their size~
Imagine a large busty cowgirl getting rapidly slurped down a tight nozzle, only for her form to show up as a wobbly bulge getting rudely siphoned through a pipe no wider than your arm! Or even just something a little more loose showing a tight outline clearly identifiable as the prey~

Preferably the responder can manage a couple of lines per response to keep things nice and juicy with details! I'm adaptable as long as we're not doing paragraphs and paragraphs per response.
Please PM me if interested, I prefer to work through discord. Thanks!

Last bumped by Myuu on Tue Nov 22, 2022 9:14 pm.
Myuu
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!