Switch seeking RP fun

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Switch seeking RP fun

Postby AmbAnonymous » Sat Feb 18, 2023 10:40 pm

Hi All!
I’m a switch, and can play prey or pred depending on the character/scene. I’m pretty flexible and have a lot of interests. I’ll post some scene ideas, but I’m very open to suggestion.  

Must haves: Sex, Oral Vore, unwilling, fatal, digestion
Kinks I like: ferals, humans, anthros, futa, forced feminization, non-consent, BBW, disposal, incest, impregnation, subtle cock vore where the pred absorbs energy/traits through sex
Hard nos: Extreme pain/violence, diapers, scat play, extremely underaged 

A few RP ideas:
-      A shy, young man/woman gets hired as a farm hand. Their main job is taking care of the farm’s prized sow. To their shock, it’s a human female. She chooses to live in the pig pen. She eats non-stop, lives in the mud and breeds piglets at a very accelerated rate. The farmhand is oddly attracted to her and she uses it to make him feed her human prey. The scene can be played a few different ways and the farm can have other ‘human livestock’ as well.
-      Alternate society: People are born either predator or prey. Society is highly biased towards preds and celebrates them. Prey are off-limits until they turn 18. Once18, they are ‘in-season’ and fair game to be hunted. If they make it to 25,they are off-limits again. A prey character turns 18 and a pred character decides to protect them from the other preds. The primary pred wants to use them as their personal toy and make them give up other prey. (this can be a futa pred on male or female prey or a male pred on female prey)
- Same alternate society: An anthro wolf and human female are in a loving relationship. They encounter a feral canine living in the wild with a pregnant human. The woman feels bad for them and convinces the wolf to take them in. Little do they know, the canine is more cunning and domineering than they'd expect and starts to take control of the household.
-      In a fantasy setting, a girl’s mother gets taken by a clan of futa orcs. She grows up and trains to be a knight to take revenge and fight.
-      A straight man meets a futa for a date. She seduces him and slowly takes control of his life. She seems to suck the masculinity out of him and turns him into a sissy. Then she uses her new toy to attract prey.

These are just some of my ideas, but I’m open to tweaking them or listening to new ideas!
Message me or add me on discord: amb_anonymous#9500

Last bumped by AmbAnonymous on Sat Feb 18, 2023 10:40 pm.
AmbAnonymous
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!