Male Pred Seeking Micro Prey

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Male Pred Seeking Micro Prey

Postby Duck » Thu Mar 17, 2022 1:08 pm

Hello, giant pred here looking for female or male prey! Love unaware or aware, willing or unwilling. I don’t mind the endo scene either and am strictly into the micro/macro scene. I’m not new to roleplaying and prefer literacy from both sides with well thought out posts. I tend to play characters similar to myself and am open to a wide variety of scenarios and definitely don’t mind discussing various aspects beforehand.

Some other minor things, I tend to role-play in first person, but I don’t mind if you do third or first, it doesn’t bug me. Also been thinking about some mass vore ideas, but I am also perfectly fine with one on one scenarios still. Any questions, please let me know!

Will Do:
Unaware or aware
Mouth fetish
Soft Vore
Micro prey
Food involvement
Body exploration
Human Pred (M)
Human prey (m or f)
Modern
Macro/Micro
Size Difference

Won’t do
Hard Vore
Other kinds of Vore involving anal or cock (ear/nose is fine though)
Scat

Any other question please let me know!

Last bumped by Duck on Thu Mar 17, 2022 1:08 pm.
Duck
Been posting for a bit

Return to Seeking partner!