[I'll rp any character/gender] Prey looking for pred(M pref)

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

[I'll rp any character/gender] Prey looking for pred(M pref)

Postby aGuppy » Fri Mar 08, 2024 9:15 am

Update 3: This update is all the way up here due to it being a scene/plot idea I've really been in the mood for lately. Do take note, my preference list is more up to date on my VH profile, so do give that a look if possible. In that regard, here it goes. I've recently watched the movie "Puss in Boots: The Last Wish" and I've came to have rather vorny ideas in response to certain scenes. Thus, I'd like to do a scenario around Puss and Death wolf or Perrito and Baby (The bear.), or perhaps even mixing the four up after a single scenario. I'm mostly looking for alternative endings to existing scenes but I'm also open to something completely new, as long as the character(s) are portrayed correctly in accordance to their canon selves. Besides this, I'm also open to any other roleplay that does not involve anything from this movie, so please let me know of your interests in the event of messaging me.

Why hello there viewer, my name is Guppy. Well, not my real name of course, more of a nickname if anything. I'm not the fish, nor am I the cat. I'm but another human such as yourself, with an odd nickname I've had from a young age. I might be new here, but I'm most certainly not new to roleplaying or vore. But enough of that, let's get to the real content you are probably viewing my thread for.

Let's start with my likes/favourites first, since it's the usual order of things as it seems. I'm going to colour it green, since well. Green means go, right?

• Soft vore.
  • OV.
  • Fatal via digestion.
  • Male preds.
  • Detailed posts.
  • Punctuation
  • Maw play. Whether it's just licking, or actual teasing with the entire mouth.
  • Belching/Burping.
  • Willing
  • Unwilling
  • Disposal. ((I'm 50/50 on it. The rp is wonderful with it, or without it.))
  • Furries.
  • Felines/Canines
  • Intensive vore teasing via the mouth.
  • Partners who'd like to be around for more than just one roleplay.
  • Humanoids. ((A bit picky on them.))
  • Really cute predators.
  • Humans ((If they are drawn in an "anime" style. Also really picky on humans))
  • Same size.
  • Micro/Macro.
  • 1/4 size difference.
  • 1/3 size difference.
  • Tail slurping!
  • Lots and LOTS of hugs! <3

This is going to be my Maybe section. It's going to be coloured blue, because why not.

• CV.
  • Watersports.
  • Implied digestion. ((Usually stopping the rp before the actual digestion takes place.))
  • Female preds.

Red means stop, this is the things I don't enjoy at all. Please take heed of it, I ask you nicely.

• Scat. ((Excluding disposal.))
  • Non-fatal vore.
  • Belly talking, once prey is inside.
  • Any form of Reformation.
  • Manipulating the roleplay with magic.
  • Any other type of vore, that I haven't listed.

I might have missed some on all of my lists. But for simplicity reasons. If it's not listed, assume it's a maybe and ask. Like the title suggest. I'm strictly prey, and I roleplay pretty much anything. Any gender, any species. Just name what type of partner you'd like. I consider myself somewhat literate, I often try and match my partner's posts. Please don't dm me to roleplay if you are illiterate. I don't do one liners at all. A few lines minimum. Though, I wouldn't mind being your friend.

Anyhoo, shoot me a dm if you are interested. Thanks for reading this far.

Update: I've been really into disposal lately.
Update 2: For a more detailed overview of my preferences, please take a look at my VH profile: https://vh.mucktopia.com/profile/Guppy

Last bumped by aGuppy on Fri Mar 08, 2024 9:15 am.
aGuppy
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!