Prey looking for pred for fun!

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Prey looking for pred for fun!

Postby TSub001 » Sat Feb 03, 2024 5:47 pm

New to this site but thought I would give a go at RP and hopefully have some fun, sorry if I suck at all! Looking for a pred to eat me or just to have some fun with and rp with!

I can play a number of characters to be prey, just let me know what you are interested in and I will try my best to do so. Pretty much open for all things though I do have a limits which are displayed in the things I won't do section. Like to rp on discord but can do other ways too if needed. I tend to write about 2-4 lines minimum for rp as I quite enjoy building up to a point with a story and setting, please do let me know what you prefer as I can do shorter or maybe longer though I am not fully confident on multi paragraphs yet. If that is too long at all I also do grab and gulp and many different scenarios, feeling confident then you are more than welcome to enter my dms and try to get me right off the bat!~

Edit: Decided to edit as soon as I realise how not very helpful it is for people and I feel like more detail was needed. I am a fan of almost all vore rp and making a list is key to letting everyone know potential likes or dislikes. So below I am going to do just that.

This list is not a check list to see what must be done in the rp, it is just to set things in place as to what I am comfortable with. If there is anything here that you do not like please do let me know so that it can be avoided in rp.
What I like:
Spoiler: show
Soft vore
Anal vore
Unbirth
Cock vore (any kind i.e. futa or male etc)
Tail vore
Breast vore
Naval vore
Absorption
Weight Gain
BBW
Anthro
Human
Feral
Any monster humanoid (image is helpful for reference)
Male preds
Female preds
Any preds
Sexual content i.e. sex, facesitting, smothering, teasing, foot stuff, whatever (ask if you have something special in mind)
Same size
Size difference
Dominant/Cruel pred
Fatal Digestion (not too much detail)

Things I wont do: (Has been edited slightly)
Spoiler: show
Hard vore
Blood
Diapers
Cooking the prey

Again, what I don't like isn't me saying that I hate it personally. I just prefer not to enjoy RPing it myself.

If you have any questions about this or any thing you would like to ask just send me a message on here and I will do my best to answer anything you need!
Extra note please try to come to messages with more than a 3 words, helps make it not feel awkward.

Last bumped by TSub001 on Sat Feb 03, 2024 5:47 pm.
TSub001
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!