M Anthro Canine LF Prey/Partner

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

M Anthro Canine LF Prey/Partner

Postby JazzNight » Sun Feb 18, 2024 5:53 pm

Hello there,
As the title says, I'm looking for that certain someone that would be a nice filling meal or possibly something more. I'm a paragraph rp'er and I love detail. Usually the more the better and gives me more to go off of, plus fair warning, I do aim to please. Below I have listed a few of my likes and dislikes, not all have to be involved in the rp, but just choose the ones you like the most and I'll usually stick to that that unless you request more or otherwise.

World Building
Oral & Cock Vore
Fatal & Safe vore
Belly worship (Giving and Receiving)
Digestion (Melty/Soft)
Gut/Stomach Bugles
Willing & Unwilling
Same Size/Size Difference
Light/Mild Inflation
Pregnancy
Master/Pet
Anthro/Feral
Age Difference
Ok with some gases (mainly only burps)

My Dislikes
Heavy Gore

I am flexible when it comes to kinks, so if there is something you want to try that you don't see listed just ask!

A few Idea Scenarios
1. At a college/high school party, a lone wolf stands off alone, could possibly use some company and seems like he needs a friend, but his stomach sure seems to be growling quite loudly though.
2- A group of friends try to explore a haunted house, but only one comes back out~
3. ***(Wildcard)***4. A shape shifting anthro wolf plays off being feral as a few campers go missing around town. Maybe you can find out why they are disappearing and risk turning the culprit in or maybe, find a way to convince said person to change and enjoy your company instead.

***If you have other ideas for scenarios feel free to let me know! I’m fine with Rping with other Anthro’s, Ferals, Neko’s, and humans.

**I don't have a lot of requirements other than be yourself, and please respond with more than just 2 sentences (at least maybe a paragraph/ or enough sentences to where there is nice detail in it. The more details the better and more I have to work with and make the story juicer for you). And I hate having to be this person, but it seems it has to be said. Please, please, please DO NOT GHOST (If you're going to be unavailable for a stretch of time, please just let me know. I’m fairly patient and understanding once I have a heads up, but if you're going to come to me to RP and then go silent in the middle of it without a warning or heads up then just don't message me and waste of both our time. That will be one of the fastest ways to find yourself suddenly blocked.)**

I RP in the PM's but mainly on Discord - You will have to pm me for my username.

And that's pretty much it! If your think you’re a good match, have other scenario ideas, or open to giving one of those scenarios a try, just send me PM and I’ll respond back as soon as I can. Thanks for taking the time to read.

Last bumped by JazzNight on Sun Feb 18, 2024 5:53 pm.
JazzNight
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!