Female Mitachurl LF Food!

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Female Mitachurl LF Food!

Postby TheBottomlessMaw » Wed Nov 16, 2022 4:50 pm

Current Idea: Something pretty simple; A female/futa Mitachurl from Genshin Impact devouring the heroes! Especially characters like Amber, Ganyu, Lumine, Aether, Mona, Venti, esc.! If you have settings or ideas, however, feel free to let me know!

Old Story Ideas
Spoiler: show
'Lo'ga is a simple, young ogre girl who has yet to gain the massive girth of her many relatives that live in the giant, misty mountains that the small tribe of ogres call home. She has the smarts of an ork and the looks of a brick house, though some could say she is 'cute like a pug'. Unlike her people, she has a habit of wandering far from the mountains, and stumbling upon all kinds of interesting, tasty creatures!

But she has yet to have the tastiest of creatures; Humans!

According to her people, to eat is to gain strength, so it was proclaimed when the Great Maw gorged itself on a large portion of the ogre race, as well as through the very crust of the world itself. And to eat a human is to gain their strength, same as any other creature! Though...she has never met a human before! She hopes to change that soon...'

Now...for the FULLY UP FOR DEBATE--

~Kinks~
Literacy (A VERY important thing, you don't have to be perfect but please be literate and give me enough that I can reply!)
-Bad Breath
-Saliva
-Smothering
-Soft Vore (Get sent down whole and alive~)
-Hard Vore (Or in pieces~)
-Digestion (Painless, or horribly painful~)
-Disposal (Not needed, but liked~)
-Filth
-Futa Lo'ga
-Belching
-Farting
-Innocent Prey
-Unwilling (Very much preferred!)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask, and if you're interested, I would love to hear so! Do know, however, that I do tend to take some time to reply, especially if I end up getting swarmed!

Last bumped by TheBottomlessMaw on Wed Nov 16, 2022 4:50 pm.
TheBottomlessMaw
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!