Friendly F pred looking for F prey

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Friendly F pred looking for F prey

Postby LuridLuncheon » Fri Mar 22, 2024 2:22 pm

Hey all!

So first note for this posting is that I am CST time frame in case that makes or breaks the messages however I am open to slower talks.

Added some new preds and ideas so feel free to look through

As for me I find that a good chunk of the fun of meeting a new partner is narrowing down ideas and brainstorming an idea up that we both are fans of. That being said I do have a few scenarios I am more or less dying to do
I have a few Ideas that I am dying to do I’ll share the characters that would relate to those but otherwise feel free to ask about my other characters, I have a lot!

Yriel (I'm really intersted in her)
A frog gal with both a zest for life and a hunger to match. She can be a biiiit ditzy at times and thinks tongue first but tries her best to be a sweetie. However when her tongue inevitably connects with something her stomach can digest, 9 times out of 10 they are reeled into have a quick status change to food.

Harper 'Handsome' Jinx

A bit of an oddity in that to her the golden age of piracy never ended. Whether that means that she is actually a pirate or if she is a strange woman in a normal world is more based on the setting she is played in.

However what can be considered her core skill set seems to not vary and adds worrying implications that maybe her golden age never ended she just was lost from it.

These powers being her inborn ability of hydrokinetic control in all its terrifying implications and something that she only calls "Plunder"

"Plunder" is a bit harder to explain to most people but the idea is that as a captain she has the right to any loot she collects. Plunder takes this a step further to a less than physical state. It is at its simplest trait stealing, powers, skills, abilities. If Harper was able to claim a person all of these are hers. The level of claim varies from subservience to devouring the person whole buy either method allowed her to add them to her booty.

Her haul is recorded as small blue balefires that originate from her compass and by attuning them she can utilize the traits she has plundered. This also slows for a minor manipulation of the sould where she can also dole out her haul to people. Meaning that with the proper skills and traits she could take a soul to make a person into a fool and replace them with another soul from her haul.

Nel
A social wreck of a necromancer who often due to putting her foot in her mouth ends up shoving others into her mouth. Yet for all her sweating and panicking she still adores when the struggles kick up, when they realize it is the end, and then when they fight even harder and she needs a long time jn the shower afterward. Does have a bit of a bad habbit of accidentally summoning their ghosts and getting an earful after finishing off a meal though. Maybe playing around with some soul vore when it comes to her.

Other than that I would like it if my partner was comfortable with longer bits of writing, slower swallowing scenes, and lots of lewd but I am more than happy to be flexible.

Okay so uhh kinks now right!

Love:
Same size
Oral vore
Burping or coughing up clothes for trophies
Petty preds
Inexperienced preds
Digestion- love this part! I have learned I like the whole none yards. Bones breaking, meat falling off etc. buut that is more my comfort zone not a hard lin. I am more than happy to go either direction
Smaller preds with bigger prey
Bully preds and bully prey
Bratty prey
Casual vore
lewd vore, licking gropeing, all of it I am here for
Unwilling prey is my favorite type of prey, willing to unwilling is fine too!
same size is also my main interest
Bone snapping
Multiple prey
Public vore
Bone disposal
Family vore
Lactation
Soft vore

Meh:
Tiny prey
Reformation

Hard No:
M/M (like what? why would you read the title and come in with that?)
Watersports
Scat
Hyper
Massive weight gain
Scentplay
Hard vore

I would love to meet some new people and have some great RP so feel free to drop me a PM and we can talk from there!

Last bumped by LuridLuncheon on Fri Mar 22, 2024 2:22 pm.
LuridLuncheon
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!