Male prey lean switch looking for endo

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Male prey lean switch looking for endo

Postby FelixTheCrazedscienceboy » Mon Oct 30, 2023 12:35 am

Greetings and salutations, Normally i build and build on my ad, with thousands of ideas, that it became a long beast of a post, to save everyone some time, Let’s try something more concise!

I’m actually fully a switch, but i’ve done a lot of pred rps lately, and I’m ready to not be the only one filling their gut.

I’m a literate roleplayer, capable of writing novels, i love details! and i’m looking for a discord rp partner to always have around and dance a beautiful written dance with! I’m looking to craft a story, a nice enjoyable long term narrative for us to both enjoy.

I’m looking for the most: Unwilling prey, and lots of stomach play! the stomach is the main focus of our kink truly it deserves more love and details, along with the prey trapped within. That’s it, that’s all i ask for! That’s the ad! feel free to send me a message, and continue from there!

Now, for some more details and things i’d like to explore and try out. I would like to use Felix! little mad energetic, clingy, manic scientist with attachment issues, loves to make monsters, bonus if i can make you a monster! I’d like to try a longer term story involving the predator’s body. Past that, i’d like to see unique, wild insides! interesting anatomy, and something very interesting, Alternative digestion! I do not like digestion, so some other way around it intrigues me. Emotions or pain being melted away, or someone getting shrunk as they pass through the digestive track, Maybe a puppet predator, with stuffing based insides that turns people into dolls, Shoot for the stars!

Finally: All for rps styled on Bowsers insides story, Living prisons, or maybe even cities inside a predator

PS: i do love same size, and a tight stomach bulge, but, I feel it’s holding myself back.

Anyway, that’s all, may luck bless you on the seas of life! stay safe, be careful, and i wish you all the best!

Last bumped by FelixTheCrazedscienceboy on Mon Oct 30, 2023 12:35 am.
FelixTheCrazedscienceboy
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!