M Switch Seeking F Partners For Vore+BDSM Casual RP

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

M Switch Seeking F Partners For Vore+BDSM Casual RP

Postby Lopin » Sat Oct 16, 2021 10:01 am

Male site lurker and vore enthusiast for many years. Wanting to branch out and explore my fetish more.
Though I'll play a pred, I seem to feel like a prey more often.
Comfortable with all sexualities, but specifically attracted to and seeking to rp with women.

Very Much Likes:
Sexual Roleplay
Soft Vore
Anal Vore
Oral Vore
Unbirth
Preds getting off on voring their Prey
Domination
Struggling
Taunting
Teasing of Erogenous Zones
Petty Preds
Horny Preds
Getting vored as karma.
Getting vored for no reason.
Casual & Intense Vore
Being held down / holding someone down.
Digestion / Absorption
Cum
Fatal & Nonfatal
Same Size & Size Difference
Facesitting

F/M
M/F
Human Pred/Human Prey
Anthro Pred/Human Prey

Not a fan of hard vore or gory digestion, but making me hurt is okay.~

Proper punctuation and readable formatting. Context and backstory are important, but so is getting down to business :9.
Good communication is important.

Not My Thing:
Disposal
Scat
Farting
Feet Stuff

Overall I want anyone who approaches me for rp to be comfortable, so if anything comes up that you feel iffy about, don't hesitate to let me know. Same for if you have something you're not really sure I'd be down for. Ask away.
For a sample of my roleplay, check out my one story: https://aryion.com/g4/view/313632

No hard expectations on reply size, but it should be contextually fitting and allow for each member to react to every few actions performed in rp.

Non-negotiables:
Absolutely no underage elements.

Thanks for reading.

Last bumped by Lopin on Sat Oct 16, 2021 10:01 am.
Lopin
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!