Dumpslut looking for hungry butts!

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Dumpslut looking for hungry butts!

Postby bastard » Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:47 pm

Howdy fellow degenerates! Bi as fuck mprey returning to proclaim:
~butts~
So ye, that little attention grabber out of the way, I’m lookin for literate preds with an equal appreciation of ass as me! Not just jiggly cheeks smothering and gobbling up dorks, I’m talkin gross stuff too~ (tame folks be warned)! Beefcake buns glistening with sweat drops like rain and unwashed, caked-on musk thick enough to choke on. Twink n tomboy tushes farting up a rancid, prey-made storm of rot and methane to Dutch oven some sucker to death. Hunk heinies and femboy fudge factories spreading wide open as fat, fibrous, bone-riddled logs slide out of hellish bowels, all that fun filth~

Any gender and species is welcome (monster boys get bonus points though!), and I’m open to a lot of kinks (guarantee I’m weirder than you!). Disposal, gas, sweat, musk, n butts galore are required. Not required but greatly appreciated are casual fatal settings, freaky monsters, and incest (told ya I was weird :p). V open to brainstorming, love to be chatty and make friends, if you tease/bully me I **will** melt and love u, pls put effort into your intro instead of just saying hi, and chill vibes all around!

Discord preferred (bastard_bi_of_sexual) but any platform is cool with me. Chill vibes all around, hope we can click!

Meat ya soon imma drool over boy ass -w-

https://www.f-list.net/c/alex_Cassidy

Last bumped by bastard on Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:47 pm.
bastard
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!