M Pred Seeking Female Prey

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

M Pred Seeking Female Prey

Postby sharktorok » Tue Jun 14, 2022 9:24 pm

Welcome!

I'm looking to play pred right now. Specifically a male, humanoid pred in same-size or slightly-larger-than-prey scenarios (Think a sliding scale between average human and fifteen foot tall troll or something). I am seeking a female partner (IRL preferred, but male partners willing to play female is fine, just make it clear with me first!) I try to be moderately detailed in my responses, usually aiming for at least a small paragraph, though I'll try to match the length my partner feels comfortable with. I think that response lengths varying within an RP is also normal, depending on what's going on...just know that I won't criticize you too much as long you're trying. I'm fairly busy and do this in the free time I have, and am okay with you replying throughout the day. Life happens, and I understand how sometimes we won't be able to reply for long or super often sometimes. Talking about times we'll be free to make good progress is definitely appreciated!

I'm very much feeling like pseudo-IRL style roleplays (so first and second person dialogue, "I's" and "You's"). I have a few scenarios I 'd like to try out:

-Devouring a Pizza Girl: Classic, in which you play an unfortunate food runner girl who ends up becoming my meal at the end of the day. It's a basic concept that can be modified to include other things you might be interested.

-Father devours daughter, older brother devours younger sister, etc.

-I devour my friend's younger sister when we are alone in a room together

-You play an intrepid detective girl (think Nancy Drew) investigating the disappearance of girls in the neighborhood, and end up in way over your head.

I'll cut to the chase with my preferences!

Musts:
18+ Partner. Goes without saying, but it's something required.
Female prey
Human Prey
Willing OR Unwilling, or even reluctant prey. Willing changing to Unwilling is also fine with me.
Male Pred
Soft OR Hard vore
Pred/Prey interaction, at least a little even in grab n' gulp scenarios.
Skimpy clothing on prey. Nude prey does not interest me so much, I love the sense of visual imagination to last as much as possible. Obviously, garments may disperse within the gut.

Will also do:
Sex/Pred "playing" with the prey
Macro/Micro
Same Size
"Natural" large pred and smaller prey
Preteen-Teenage Prey

Anything beyond these we can talk about.

Favorite preds: Worms, Trolls, humanoids (normal or enhanced) frogs

Star preys:
(MHA) Momo Yaoyorozu, Rumi Usagiyama,
(DBZ) Launch, Bulma
(Pokemon) Hilda, Misty, Lorelei, numerous others
(Naruto) Tsunade, Ten Ten, Temari, Hinata, Karin
(Zelda) BOTW Zelda, Saria, Urbosa, Riju, Impa (AoC), Purah
(Dr. Stone) Kohaku
(JJK) Maki Zenin

That should be it for now...I'll probably update later. I RP on Discord, but feel free to PM me here if you're interested and want to talk further.

Last bumped by sharktorok on Tue Jun 14, 2022 9:24 pm.
sharktorok
Somewhat familiar

Return to Seeking partner!